Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best selling platform

Whether you’re looking for a platform to build your store or an existing marketplace to sell your products in, we have some great suggestions.

Here are some of the best places to sell online:

Advertisement Placeholder
YouTube is a fantastic place to source your links. It's great free place. You can make a lot of money doing it. Now, that is just to give you perspective. you can reach a lot of people through YouTube and you can put your links. But you get the idea. 1.4 million people visiting this, you get you're going to get a lot of web traffic and a lot of customers.

It depends on the type of products you are offering if you are having a digital product or skill and you can check some freelance site but if you're having a physical products to sell then there are alot of places that allow you to sell your product in Nigeria example of a place to sell your product in Nigeria is jumia, or konga that is the most trusted online store in Nigeria that you can actually register as a seller and sell your product..
The online marketplace is an ecommerce site that offers many different products from many different sellers.
* Amazon,
* eBay,
* Walmart,
* Etsy,
* Alibaba.com,
* Google Express.

Concerning best selling platform. Well, having a social page to advertise and promoting your business is very good because most people go on social media platforms everyday, for you know getting people to patronize may be dependent on how you advertise your product to people. One way to win people heart is trust in that product, you can make a video of the product and share testimonies of what the product has done for people that has patronized you. You can also do a giveaway on the product to attract people's attention

Amazon Amazon: A big market like eBay, but cheap. ...
Etsy. ETC (also Ruby Lane): ETC Craft Platform. ...
Bonanza Bonanza: The fastest growing online marketplace. ...
Craigslist Craig List: The world's largest online ranking website. ...
E bed EBed: Another "sell anything" marketplace. ...
Rockin ...
Newg. ...
eCrater.

According to my experience Facebook remains the best advertising platform because it targets a wide range of demographics/people all over the world you need to work on your targeting and your adverts, use videos and targeting those who are likely to engage with your post, by doing this, people will definitely contact you for transactions and doorstep delivery.

Build an Ecomm Platform Without Having Prior Knowledge Or Allocating Significant Resources. A Reliable & Flexible Platform That Helps Your

If you want to get huge traffic or sales to your products and services the best form to do is to engage in pay per click method. If you can afford to pay any of those websites to promote your business to more audience through pay per click believe me you are on your way to success

Amazon. Amazon: A Major Marketplace like eBay, but Cheaper. ...
Etsy. Etsy (as well as Ruby Lane): The Artsy-Crafty Platforms. ...
Bonanza. Bonanza: A Fast-Growing Online Marketplace. ...
Craigslist. Craigslist: The World's Largest Online Classified Website. ...
eBid. eBid: Another "Sell Anything" Marketplace. ...
Rakuten. ...
Newegg. ...
eCrater.

Google Shopping Ads pop up when users search for products and they can be a great way to promote products.

They have good click-through-rates, strong visibility when people search with their mobile, their adverts are visual and attention-grabbing, they’re automatically updated when you make changes and you’ll have access to data to help you analyse how things are going

Have you tried Twitter. Just make sure you use the right hash tag and follow the right people. Also, whatsap is also designed for this. You can make use of your status or even download the whatsapp business.

These social media handles such as facebook, Instagram and YouTube are good and have been used by so many business owners to promote their services but in my opinion all you need is time keep posting and attentions will keep coming you can also use facebook advert to boost more views.

They are so many best selling platform,online and offline.I do most of my shopping online and Amazon to me seems to be favourable,while using online service make sure you carry out research.

I am using Facebook & instagram for selling my products. But i have very less traffic there whom i could maje my customers. People used to ignore my selling posts & live broadcast.
Which can be the best platform except these two whom i could engage more traffic?
Look you are already on the best selling platforms Facebook and Instagram will help you sell your products to customers much better than any other social media accounts so you just have to change the method of approach you using to talk with customers I think that is your problem

Is still vert much feel and believe that the best selling platforms to use to reach out to your target audience and customes are still Facebook and Instagram as the case may be. What you need to do is to retargeting of your ads and fine-tune the language of advertising

that's really matter on what kind of products you're into because their are slot of selling platforms available in the world so just look for the one that fit your products and you're good to go

There are various sites you can sell your products within just days. I have been most lucky with my whatapp clients in terms of opportunities. Facebook is the second for me because it has so much crowed and a good system.

Build an Ecomm Platform Without Having Prior Knowledge Or Allocating Significant Resources. A Reliable & Flexible Platform That Helps Your Business Grow Bigger & Faster. SSL Certificate. 100+ Professional Themes.

Build an Ecomm Platform Without Having Prior Knowledge Or Allocating Significant Resources. A Reliable & Flexible Platform That Helps Your Business Grow Bigger & Faster. SEO Optimized.

I am using Facebook & instagram for selling my products. But i have very less traffic there whom i could maje my customers. People used to ignore my selling posts & live broadcast.
Which can be the best platform except these two whom i could engage more traffic?
The two platforms you mentioned in your post is not your problem. The real problem lies in your marketing strategies. People will ignore you products or services for so many reasons. there is no way you're going to receive another if you are targeting the wrong audience. If you expect them to ignore it. Would you buy a car insurance when you don't have a vehicle? You need to change your marketing strategy you can do this by hiring and expert to do your marketing campaign and see a positive results in yourselves simple as that.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds