Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best selling platform

If you ask me, I don't think your failure had anything to do with the platforms you chose. I am suspecting the approach you used. So maybe you should recheck your strategy. Or better still try other social media platform. My take.

Advertisement Placeholder
Amazon. Amazon: A Major Marketplace like eBay, but Cheaper. ...
Etsy. Etsy (as well as Ruby Lane): The Artsy-Crafty Platforms. ...
Bonanza. Bonanza: A Fast-Growing Online Marketplace. ...
Craigslist. Craigslist: The World's Largest Online Classified Website. ...
eBid. eBid: Another "Sell Anything" Marketplace. ...
Rakuten. ...
Newegg. ...
eCrater.

You should try Amazon, you can sell almost anything on Amazon, even if you need Amazon approval and an upgraded sales plan to sell in a variety of specialized categories. Depending on the sort of sales scheme you have, Amazon charges a range of fees.

There are many earning platforms you can earn a good example is this website you earn by your comment so I believe too their are different web you can earn because I tried many others I end been scammed so know where you are going.

Build an Ecomm Platform Without Having Prior Knowledge Or Allocating Significant Resources. A Reliable & Flexible Platform That Helps Your Business Grow Bigger & Faster. SEO Optimized.

Best selling crypto currency still remains the bitcoin. It has millions of people trading around it and making good money from it. It is the highest crypto currency at the moment.

Amazon. Amazon: A Major Marketplace like eBay, but Cheaper. ...
Etsy. Etsy (as well as Ruby Lane): The Artsy-Crafty Platforms. ...
Bonanza. Bonanza: A Fast-Growing Online Marketplace. ...
Craigslist. Craigslist: The World's Largest Online Classified Website. ...
eBid. eBid: Another "Sell Anything" Marketplace. ...
Rakuten. ...
Newegg. ...
eCrater.

I don't think there is any other platform to sell your goods and services that will be more than Facebook or Instagram because these two platforms are the best selling social network in the world.

To me the best selling platform is Facebook and WhatsApp because it is used by the general public and everyone on because of it.

I am surprised that you are using Facebook and Instagram, two of the most biggest social media and you are not reaching. I advice that you make another research on the customer to see exactly what is wrong.

To my opinion the best platform to sale and to even advertise you products is the use of social media such as the Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp etc. it is more preferable and less risky even if you do not have much as income then It depends on your product quality and how you advertise it to the public.

I used Facebook and telegram to promote my business,then I run the selling and distribution through WhatsApp,as a matter of fact it promotes close proximity.

The main reason people are ignoring you is because you have not gotten the right people. You need to follow people that is of the same interest with the kind of product you are promoting.

I am using Facebook & instagram for selling my products. But i have very less traffic there whom i could maje my customers. People used to ignore my selling posts & live broadcast. Which can be the best platform except these two whom i could engage more traffic?

Looking for the best selling platform where everybody can see your products that you are marketing, i think Facebook has what it takes to be the best selling platform online.

Both the facebook and Instagram are one of the best means of getting traffic to view your products, you can add whatsapp to the list in other to market your products to your contacts.

From a lot of the things that I have experienced, I would suggest to you that the best platform to advertise any kind of business is the Facebook and Instagram.

I am using Facebook & instagram for selling my products. But i have very less traffic there whom i could maje my customers. People used to ignore my selling posts & live broadcast.
Which can be the best platform except these two whom i could engage more traffic?
Actually you are using the best plateform for selling your product, but how many audience did you have. Because your audience determine the number of sales u make.

Fortunately there are lots of social media platforms to be selected from and all can even be made use of, Facebook having the highest number if users is quite effective too coupled with Instagram and YouTube

What product do you sell on Facebook? Tho facebooks and Instagram are great places to market your goods, you can still try other sites or apps that help you market your goods such as ebay, olx, olist and the likes.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds