Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best app to get money online

In the internet there are thousand of apps that are fake are are very slow I want a app that gives passive income is safe and how much have you earned form it send the screenshot
There are several varieties of applications and websites that enable one to earn money, ranging from passive income apps to get paid to sites, and even paid-to-post forums. For example, Honeygain, Picoworkers and Bizdustry respectively are all legitimate

Advertisement Placeholder
Well the Honestly, i have tried very many opportunities available online, but I settled to two that really work for me now. Both in the freelance realm, i currently do articles on Textbroker and almost similar gigs on Fiverr. These two have been abit stable in terms of income and consistent flow of jobs. Am planning to stabilize these two for the next few years as the pandemic still
Fiverr is one of the opportunities that I have been exploring and I want to get deep into it in this year. I do not know of textbroker or what it is all about and I am going to be really appreciate if you if you are going to explain.

I don't even like the idea of selling a YouTube channel that has been monetized. if I can be able to monetize a YouTube channel I don't have any reason to sell it.
That's exactly what I am thinking. There are lot of things you could achieve through a monetized YouTube channel and it's not just about the money but the fact that you can also advertise your other businesses there and gain traffic to them.

That's exactly what I am thinking. There are lot of things you could achieve through a monetized YouTube channel and it's not just about the money but the fact that you can also advertise your other businesses there and gain traffic to them.
Definitely, you can still use your YouTube channel to promote a lot of other things without monetizing it. There are people who use their youtube channels to promote affiliate products.

Definitely, you can still use your YouTube channel to promote a lot of other things without monetizing it. There are people who use their youtube channels to promote affiliate products.
To be able to promote an affiliate product, it means that you need to have a lot of followers who are actually interested in what you're doing or the opportunity you give them. With lots of followers I see no reason why you wouldn't monetize your channel.

To be able to promote an affiliate product, it means that you need to have a lot of followers who are actually interested in what you're doing or the opportunity you give them. With lots of followers I see no reason why you wouldn't monetize your channel.
that is the major reason why it is very important for you to focus on a particular niche. Everyone that will be following you or subscribing to your channel will have interest in what you're teaching. So when you start promoting a product that relates to that so many people will be interested.

that is the major reason why it is very important for you to focus on a particular niche. Everyone that will be following you or subscribing to your channel will have interest in what you're teaching. So when you start promoting a product that relates to that so many people will be interested.
You're right about this. It would be more effective and also yield better traffic if you're promoting what your niche is on YouTube. If you're always talking about tech and one day promote skin care produce then that would be odd.

You're right about this. It would be more effective and also yield better traffic if you're promoting what your niche is on YouTube. If you're always talking about tech and one day promote skin care produce then that would be odd.
Definitely, you'll not even be able to achieve maximum results with that. it is always important to focus on a particular niche and promote things related to it.

Definitely, you'll not even be able to achieve maximum results with that. it is always important to focus on a particular niche and promote things related to it.
All you am interested in right now is actually marketing my business and I guess those that should be worried about that are the social media influencers as they call themselves.

There are so many people who get sponsors and they also make money by promoting and advertising different kinds of stuffs and products of their sponsors. They make some extra money through this great method.

We all believe that there are some apps there in the app store which you can earn money from them as you use them.

But the current one I'm using is the honey gain app, I don't know if you know about it

The best application that I would choose is sproutgig formerly known as picoworkers. It is an application where you will carry out simple task to earn tangible money and you could amass up to $2 in a day if you are very active and you could work for at least 9 hours in a day.
Well the Honestly, i have tried very many opportunities available online, but I settled to two that really work for me now. Both in the freelance realm, i currently do articles on Textbroker and almost similar gigs on Fiverr. These two have been abit stable in terms of income and consistent flow of jobs. Am planning to stabilize these two for the next few years as the pandemic still
It is quite informative and interesting that you will share this wonderful idea application and I have jump right on it but you didn't mention the name of the second app that you teased about.

The best application that I would choose is sproutgig formerly known as picoworkers. It is an application where you will carry out simple task to earn tangible money and you could amass up to $2 in a day if you are very active and you could work for at least 9 hours in a day.

It is quite informative and interesting that you will share this wonderful idea application and I have jump right on it but you didn't mention the name of the second app that you teased about.
I think sproutgigs is a website and not an application in which you can download on Google play store and a lot of other platforms. But actually a lot of people make money from it.

I think sproutgigs is a website and not an application in which you can download on Google play store and a lot of other platforms. But actually a lot of people make money from it.
The sproutgigs has an app that you can download on PlayStore to perform the task. It is a very wonderful platform to make money online. I have made withdrawals on several occasions from this platform.

The sproutgigs has an app that you can download on PlayStore to perform the task. It is a very wonderful platform to make money online. I have made withdrawals on several occasions from this platform.
I don't know that they currently have an application on Google play store because it has been very long i used the platform. Of course it is a very good platform to make reasonable amount of money.

I don't know that they currently have an application on Google play store because it has been very long i used the platform. Of course it is a very good platform to make reasonable amount of money.
If you go to Play Store you will see the app and you can download and start using it to perform simple task and the number of hours you are able to spend on this app will determine the amount you will make.

If you go to Play Store you will see the app and you can download and start using it to perform simple task and the number of hours you are able to spend on this app will determine the amount you will make.
I think I will try you to download the app to see exactly how it will go. I have come across someone recently that makes reasonable amount of money on it. I think it requires some level of dedication.

I think I will try you to download the app to see exactly how it will go. I have come across someone recently that makes reasonable amount of money on it. I think it requires some level of dedication.
When I was active on the platform, I would spent at least 3 hours in a day to earn above $1.
But if you go for more difficult task you will likely make more than $1 in a day.

Most of the reward apps are waste of time, you cannot actually make money through these apps. If you want to make money from apps, you need to use something like tiktok or youtube where you can make money through video making.

Most of the reward apps are waste of time, you cannot actually make money through these apps. If you want to make money from apps, you need to use something like tiktok or youtube where you can make money through video making.
I think YouTube is the best because you can easily create videos and make money on that platform . The requirement is not like what you would come across on tik-tok.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds