Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best app to get money online

I think YouTube is the best because you can easily create videos and make money on that platform . The requirement is not like what you would come across on tik-tok.
Yes, although this takes a lot of work behind it, such as selecting a little-exploited niche, uploading quality content referring to the niche, being constant, uploading good titles and covers to attract traffic, etc. Also, after that you have to have a good CPM to earn some decent money. .

Advertisement Placeholder
Most online earning apps offer tasks for you to earn money. Those tasks can be so time consuming, use up a lot of data bundles yet you end up earning peanuts . This is my experience with them, that is why I try to avoid them.

Most online earning apps offer tasks for you to earn money. Those tasks can be so time consuming, use up a lot of data bundles yet you end up earning peanuts . This is my experience with them, that is why I try to avoid them.
What about Facebook and YouTube ? These are platforms where you can earn equitable online money.
I would suggest you try out these platforms to see if you could make more money.

What about Facebook and YouTube ? These are platforms where you can earn equitable online money.
I would suggest you try out these platforms to see if you could make more money.
Facebook and YouTube are platforms you can trust when it comes to making money online. If you meet their requirements, you will join their partnership program, after which you will start making money.

When I was active on the platform, I would spent at least 3 hours in a day to earn above $1.
But if you go for more difficult task you will likely make more than $1 in a day.
some of the tasks that pays reasonable amount of money are always very difficult and complicated. It is one of the major things that made me to lose interest on the platform.

some of the tasks that pays reasonable amount of money are always very difficult and complicated. It is one of the major things that made me to lose interest on the platform.
It is better to go for simple and easy task. Although a little payout will be attached but if you could carry out many of them, you are still going to earn at least $1 in a day.

It is better to go for simple and easy task. Although a little payout will be attached but if you could carry out many of them, you are still going to earn at least $1 in a day.
Going for the simple ones and trying as much as possible to complete many of them is good. That is exactly what someone told me some time ago of how to make good money from the platform.

Going for the simple ones and trying as much as possible to complete many of them is good. That is exactly what someone told me some time ago of how to make good money from the platform.
The difficult task would give you reasonable money but it will take a lot of your time, that is why I prefer to stick with simple task like in Gmail account opening and some social media follows and likes.

The difficult task would give you reasonable money but it will take a lot of your time, that is why I prefer to stick with simple task like in Gmail account opening and some social media follows and likes.
There are actually some people who knowsw how to go around doing the difficult tasks and making money from it. But at the same time if you are a newbie doing the simple ones will give you more money.

There are actually some people who knowsw how to go around doing the difficult tasks and making money from it. But at the same time if you are a newbie doing the simple ones will give you more money.
If I visit any micro job website , I would always seek simple task that I can quickly execute and receive my pay. By the time you perform many of those task, you will earn reasonably.

If I visit any micro job website , I would always seek simple task that I can quickly execute and receive my pay. By the time you perform many of those task, you will earn reasonably.
That is actually true. consistency is one of them in ways to make reasonable amount of money from microjobs platforms. But personally I find most of those tasks tiring.

That is actually true. consistency is one of them in ways to make reasonable amount of money from microjobs platforms. But personally I find most of those tasks tiring.
When I was still very active on that website, I would ensure that I make $2 in a day. Sometimes when I wake up in the morning, I would make sure I execute task that is up to $1 and Even in the evening I will also ensure to make $1. That is how I have been doing it and once I reached $5, I would request for withdrawal in litecoin.

When I was still very active on that website, I would ensure that I make $2 in a day. Sometimes when I wake up in the morning, I would make sure I execute task that is up to $1 and Even in the evening I will also ensure to make $1. That is how I have been doing it and once I reached $5, I would request for withdrawal in litecoin.
Being consistent in those kind of platforms will actually make your something reasonable. The kind of tasks I did was about $0.5 but I was not able to complete it. I think the ones with lower pay rates will be easier.

Being consistent in those kind of platforms will actually make your something reasonable. The kind of tasks I did was about $0.5 but I was not able to complete it. I think the ones with lower pay rates will be easier.
If you want to execute the transactions that will not give you stress , you will need to go for social media task that would be much more easier to execute but the amount attached is always 0.03 dollars.

If you want to execute the transactions that will not give you stress , you will need to go for social media task that would be much more easier to execute but the amount attached is always 0.03 dollars.
That means you have to complete about 35 of such tasks for you to be able to make a dollar every single day. If such tasks are readily available then it is a good deal in my own opinion.

That means you have to complete about 35 of such tasks for you to be able to make a dollar every single day. If such tasks are readily available then it is a good deal in my own opinion.
You get my point right and you could even make $1 quickly than making $1 on paid to post to foruns if you're consistent. I have tried it multiple times and I make not less than $2 in a day on that platform .I would make $1 in the morning and I will come back in the evening to make another $1.

You get my point right and you could even make $1 quickly than making $1 on paid to post to foruns if you're consistent. I have tried it multiple times and I make not less than $2 in a day on that platform .I would make $1 in the morning and I will come back in the evening to make another $1.
I logged in to my sproutgigs account yesterday and I was not able to find any micro job task that I will do to make money. I'll be glad if you can direct me how to check properly on how to select the right jobs to do.

It was then that apps to earn money online are working but now they are full of scammers, who do create app for them to scam people once they put there money to grow there.

The vast majority of the apps eventually turned out to be scams. Personally, I don't like them. I'd rather spend my time visiting various PTP forum websites. I get to earn money while learning new methods of making money online. Current Music was the only app I installed on my smartphone. Because it takes time to reach the minimum threshold, I deleted the app as soon as I was paid.

It is really difficult to come across legitimate apps nowadays because majority of them are scams and they are designed to rip people off their heart and money. There should be an appropriate body will scrutinize these apps.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds