Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best app to get money online

Fiverr and upwork is the ones I know . You need a skill to make money on those platforms but whoever this is not going to be easy at the beginning as you will have no single rating at all.

Advertisement Placeholder
Fiverr and upwork is the ones I know . You need a skill to make money on those platforms but whoever this is not going to be easy at the beginning as you will have no single rating at all.
Probably, it is impossible for you to make any money from Upwork or Fiverr if you do not have a proper skill. Those platforms are very much competitive and there are a lot of professionals.

Probably, it is impossible for you to make any money from Upwork or Fiverr if you do not have a proper skill. Those platforms are very much competitive and there are a lot of professionals.
Even if you are an expert , how will you be able to start making money on the platform ? it's not about being an expert but how you can start is the most important thing.

Let's chat is a social media network that is just launching and they usually have a lot of exciting rewards to people who are constantly very active on the website and making content.

Even if you are an expert , how will you be able to start making money on the platform ? it's not about being an expert but how you can start is the most important thing.
freelancing requires expertise. If you're an expert it is very possible for you to become profitable as a freelancer. Taking massive action by starting is also important.

We have lot of applications that you can use to earn money with, but most of them are not paying a considerable amount of money, and some of them you have to invest money before you can earn.

freelancing requires expertise. If you're an expert it is very possible for you to become profitable as a freelancer. Taking massive action by starting is also important.
That may be true but even as an expert it will requires a lot of marketing from you to be able to make success as a new freelancer that's what I've been able to understand.

That may be true but even as an expert it will requires a lot of marketing from you to be able to make success as a new freelancer that's what I've been able to understand.
If you have money to market your services then you will make profit from it. But if you're someone who is just getting started on the internet with proper skills and expertise in your skill, you can begin to apply for jobs on platforms like Upwork and if you're lucky you will get clients.

There are so many app that we can use to earn online,you can consider an app like honeygain its one of the best app that people are using now to earn,infact I have seen their bannar here on this forum,some survey website do pays as well

Probably, the competition is very high. on the platform like Upwork that gives you the opportunity to bid for jobs you need some skills in order to be able to get people's attention. This is why copywriting is recommended.

I think that competition is very high on almost all the popular platforms and this is why a person must never depend solely on one platform and try to make money on different platforms.

I think that competition is very high on almost all the popular platforms and this is why a person must never depend solely on one platform and try to make money on different platforms.
Probably, depending on one source of income on the internet is not good because the competition is much. If you are a freelancer you may not be able to get jobs on daily basis to take care of yourself.

I really wish if surveys were available to all the people in the world. However, this seems impossible, even in the near future. The concept of online paid surveys should be introduced in many countries.
Which is true as I do not see why it is not applicable for every country especially as it has to entail some products that have worldwide consumption and you are restricting some other countries from participating

If you have money to market your services then you will make profit from it. But if you're someone who is just getting started on the internet with proper skills and expertise in your skill, you can begin to apply for jobs on platforms like Upwork and if you're lucky you will get clients.
Yes if I am lucky but if I'm not lucky I may not be able to get anyone because my rating will be zero. It is difficult for you to offer a job to people that doesn't have a single rating at all.

Actually there are good and bad app to make money online but it's very difficult sometimes to easily locate legit site so I don't really considered any of them as the best app for money.
There are many legit site to earn money but it is very good for those are working online that are legit to signify and expose them for the benefit of others.

Yes if I am lucky but if I'm not lucky I may not be able to get anyone because my rating will be zero. It is difficult for you to offer a job to people that doesn't have a single rating at all.
It is important you're done to depend on luck whenever you are doing something but the truth is that luck plays a major role sometimes to people's success online. If you don't get a job there is no way you will get rating.

Most of them are scammy apps that I really don't recommen using it they make to seem like you can earn a lot and sudently become rich but it's complete nonsense
We arein the world where everybody is doing everything just to survive , and that why some people resort to scamming other which is a very bad way of making a living .

You can still make a lot of money on Fiverr without having a skill, you just need to engage in drop servicing which is getting gigs at a high rate and giving it out to a professional at a lower rate

It is important you're done to depend on luck whenever you are doing something but the truth is that luck plays a major role sometimes to people's success online. If you don't get a job there is no way you will get rating.
How will luck play an important role here ? because for you to be able to get reasonable rating you have to deal with at least 100 people for a start .

Do you think luck will help you comes in contact with hundred people ? For me I believe proper advertisement is the key.

You can still make a lot of money on Fiverr without having a skill, you just need to engage in drop servicing which is getting gigs at a high rate and giving it out to a professional at a lower rate
I have seen such before but there is no guarantee of becoming successful with that method. Someone have offered me such a writing job before but after some time I stopped because it was very little. They simply get jobs on fiverr and look for people that can do it at a lower price.

Currently I am not a good fan of making money from app on the internet. though I used to be but I was badly scammed and since then I lack interest though there are people who are really making from such app.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds