Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best Alternative to Shopify?

Therev are many popular alternatives that you could try. I think that Ebay is one of them and you could even shop at Walmart as well for many products.

Advertisement Placeholder
According to Google "Shopify is a commerce platform that allows anyone to set up an online store and sell their products. ... Shopify is now the leading commerce platform designed for businesses of all sizes. Whether you sell online, on social media, in store, or out of the trunk of your car, Shopify has you covered."

When I started my e-commerce business, I started on the Shopify platform and it was a Great experience and place, as it thought me all I need to know, it helped to set up my store, design my store and also create my websites.
If you looking for an e-commerce platform, Shopify is the place to go.

So, what other platforms have you tried apart from Shopify, that's also good, please share...
In 2022, here are the best Shopify alternatives for your e-commerce store:

1. WooCommerce​

2. BigCommerce​

3. Magento​

4. Prestashop​

5. OpenCart​

1. WooCommerce​

2. BigCommerce​

3. Magento​

4. Prestashop​

5. OpenCart​

These are

1. WooCommerce​

2. BigCommerce​

3. Magento​

4. Prestashop​

5. OpenCart​

This is the first time I am hearing about these platforms you have just listed. I think Shopify has really stood out as the major online e-commerce site and it is used globally by millions of people worldwide.

Shopify has many alternatives. The competition in such category is very high and shopify has tried to maintain one of the top spots. You can also try out eBay because they are also very good. Amazon is also another alternative.

Personally I am not into e-commerce and such like stuffs. But I know basically that shopify is the most preferred choice by many. However some folks would prefer using eBay and Amazon which has lasted on the industry for along time and that has got a good online reputation.

I only know that goods are been sold on Amazon, jumia, jiji and many more as these are the ones I know that are available in my country, I don't know about Shopify yet.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds