Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best Alternative to Shopify?

WhiteHouse

Captain Junkie
Credits
According to Google "Shopify is a commerce platform that allows anyone to set up an online store and sell their products. ... Shopify is now the leading commerce platform designed for businesses of all sizes. Whether you sell online, on social media, in store, or out of the trunk of your car, Shopify has you covered."

When I started my e-commerce business, I started on the Shopify platform and it was a Great experience and place, as it thought me all I need to know, it helped to set up my store, design my store and also create my websites.
If you looking for an e-commerce platform, Shopify is the place to go.

So, what other platforms have you tried apart from Shopify, that's also good, please share...

Advertisement Placeholder
According to Google "Shopify is a commerce platform that allows anyone to set up an online store and sell their products. ... Shopify is now the leading commerce platform designed for businesses of all sizes. Whether you sell online, on social media, in store, or out of the trunk of your car, Shopify has you covered."

When I started my e-commerce business, I started on the Shopify platform and it was a Great experience and place, as it thought me all I need to know, it helped to set up my store, design my store and also create my websites.
If you looking for an e-commerce platform, Shopify is the place to go.

So, what other platforms have you tried apart from Shopify, that's also good, please share...
I also heard Shopify is good e commerce site but opening a store is not an easy work their fee is high.i think eBay and Amazon are good alternatives

I also heard Shopify is good e commerce site but opening a store is not an easy work their fee is high.i think eBay and Amazon are good alternatives
Operating a store on Shopify is relatively cheap, you only pay for the store fees every month which is a decent amount.

I think ebay is good alternative to Shopify. Because it's fee is not high like shopify
People have been saying about how costly Shopify is, but it's still relatively cheap considering the perks and benefits.. most people drop ship using Shopify.

Have you tried or heard of square root
Square’s roots are in mobile point-of-sale transactions, although you can also use this PayPal alternative for online payments via invoice or your website.

The point-of-sale service is incredible, allowing you to accept cards, cash, checks, and even gift cards. You can also print receipts or send them to customers online. When you sign up, you’ll receive your free reader to get started.

Shopify is a lucrative online site to market your videos, music, eBook, and sell your digital stuffs online. Just like any other online store/freelancing site like ebay, amazon.com, fiverr, and upwork. Both buyer and sellers come together to negotiate for businesses in their platform.

Shopify happens to be one of the best and most popular e-commerce platform worldwide but it also has its flaws. Some other good alternatives to Shopify are; Woo-commerce, big-commerce and Ali-express.

Amazon wins it for me definitely due to it's largeness, I don't think there is any commodity in the world that they don't have.
The website is pretty easy to navigate and it's the most in demand e-commerce website currently now.
There is a reason why it's owner Jeff bezos is the richest man in the world right now.

Its a surprise, a lot of posters do not bother to do any research before posting on the topic that they do not have knowledge. They are comparing shopify with ebay and amazon. Amazon and ebay are ecommerce sites, whereas shopify is ecommerce script.

I am a newbie to shopping online, less alone selling products and services. By the way I just got to know about Shopify reading through your explanation. And from your explanation Shopify has to be flexible to us in selling and connecting with your customers. I would give it a try and see how it can help me market my product.

I have heard that ecwid could be the alternative to the shopify.ecwid requires few simple step to create your online store so you can easily start uploading your product information and also you could start your selling while on the othet hand shopify is time consuming

Hmm Shopify is not a huge hit in my country so is ebay or amazon but those two might work for you.. since here in asia we have these two shopping platforms and people are crazy for them lol. And plus the delivery fees are higher for international shopping platforms

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds