Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Being your own Boss - how strict are you?

Well, I work both online and offline. My boss at where I work offline is not strict. But I always strict with myself when I work online. I set a daily target and unless I meet the target, I don't sleep because I work mostly at night. The self discipline I imposed on myself drive me to work very hard at my offline work
Setting up a daily target is the best way to achieve whatever you want, if you have a daily target this will help you in terms of getting the good results you want to.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well I have to be so strictly on the operation s of the business. Especially on the inventory department of the business. Strictness in business helps it for smooth operations of the businesses

Well I have to be so strictly on the operation s of the business. Especially on the inventory department of the business. Strictness in business helps it for smooth operations of the businesses
While at work some level of strictness is needed but outside the business, you should soft feather. this will allow your employee is to relate with you normally.

While at work some level of strictness is needed but outside the business, you should soft feather. this will allow your employee is to relate with you normally.

I am my own boss. However, I am quite less strict, but I think that I need to be strict with myself as I always fail to achieve my daily targets due to laziness and this is not a good idea.

I am my own boss. However, I am quite less strict, but I think that I need to be strict with myself as I always fail to achieve my daily targets due to laziness and this is not a good idea.
If you want to achieve your daily goal I will teach you a secret. All you need to do is to write down the time to achieve all your daily task and you should follow the time very strictly and you must achieve them.

If you want to achieve your daily goal I will teach you a secret. All you need to do is to write down the time to achieve all your daily task and you should follow the time very strictly and you must achieve them.
It is quite difficult to achieve the daily goal you set yourself ,if you are setting a goal that is an achievable. It is a highly important that you should set goals that is achievable so that you'll be able to meet up.

It is quite difficult to achieve the daily goal you set yourself ,if you are setting a goal that is an achievable. It is a highly important that you should set goals that is achievable so that you'll be able to meet up.
The truth be told it is very difficult to achieve a daily goal because you will need to work very hard and need to be strict with yourself before you can achieve that.

Achieving a daily goal is quite difficult but it needs a lot of dedication and perseverance. I must stated that you need all it takes to achieve it for you to attain financial freedom.

Well, already I called myself discipline and if I will handle a business, I most have to transferred such kind of discipline into the business and upon all the employees to be able to take there work very serious.

You are going to realise a lot of things if you want to become your own boss. This is because nobody is going to be chasing you around to complete tasks and as such have to be disciplined.

Achieving goals do not necessarily means that you must write it down albeit I do write them down in my own diary and try to work on those issues as much as I can. However, taking action is the main thing.

Achieving a daily goal is quite difficult but it needs a lot of dedication and perseverance. I must stated that you need all it takes to achieve it for you to attain financial freedom.
It needs a lot of dedication if you want to achieve your daily set target. You will have to be very disciplined and dedicated so that should be able to meet up with the requirement.

I have come to realise that it has some level in which you need to be strict as the owner of a business , though you dont also neccesarily need to keep playing too much with your employee .

If I were to be working for myself which would be very soon. I'll ensure I devote at least 6 hours to focused, intense work. Even in an office, not all office hours are utilized but I think 6 hours a day is great.

As a boss , you must be a boss and also a leader who will have positive impact on his or her workers and able to motivate them to work as a team not forcing and shouting at them .

Setting up a daily target is the best way to achieve whatever you want, if you have a daily target this will help you in terms of getting the good results you want to.
Probably, successful people always set target for themselves and that is why they are always able to achieve maximum results. Without setting targets you will not be disciplined enough.

Probably, successful people always set target for themselves and that is why they are always able to achieve maximum results. Without setting targets you will not be disciplined enough.

I have always noticed that setting a target always allows me to achieve more and more. Setting a target is something that you must do in every aspect of your life, not only when it comes to making money.

That's very true,if you don't have a target that means you don't have idea on what you are doing, not only in forex trading in everything you do there's need for you to have targets.

I have always noticed that setting a target always allows me to achieve more and more. Setting a target is something that you must do in every aspect of your life, not only when it comes to making money.
Probably, the importance of setting targets cannot be underestimated because it makes you to be hard working in order to achieve it. It makes you to be very much motivated to achieve your goals.

If I am a business owner , I wouldn't be strict with anyone but just that the rules and regulation of my business must be kept by anyone who is interested to partner in my business or is willing to work for me as an employee. .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds