Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Being an entrepreneur: does it influence our decision making?

maventiger

Mythical member
Credits
Personally, Yes. I always strive to get value for every $ spent.

I avoid negative people because they give negative energy, and negative energy will put you in a negative zone, and the negative zone will negatively affect you.

It motivated me much more to read and learn and implement various strategies in business
How does it influence your decisions?

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends on the person and the mindset or environment in which a particular person grew up. For me, it doesn't, but for some people it sure does, just as you said, I see some of the entrepreneurs and they try to get value out of everything or every transaction they make, which might not be really helpful at all times.

It depends on the person and the mindset or environment in which a particular person was brought up
But being an entrepreneur you want to gain in everything you do

Being an entrepreneur strongly influences our decision making in our evwryday lives. As an entrepreneur, every step you take and every decision you make is done with the move of business, you make decisions with your business mind.

Yes it influence our decision making positively, it helps us to be a boss of our own, because it help the business owners to achieve their aim, objective, and vision. Every entrepreneur is a boss of of it's own and in other to be a boss you must make the right business decision.

Sure being an entertainer totally affects my decision making, I tend to be really calculating and trying to decide the amount of value I can obtain from any thing i spendeveru dime of my money on. This particular quality has made alot of people term me as been stingy.but the thing is theis same quality has really helped me alot.

Being an entrepreneur is always going to be a part of yourself. You start to think differently and see things that are related to finances and money differently. When you are involved in a casual business transaction say between your friends, the entrepreneurial side of you will want to get the best value for the deal.

Being an enterpreneur influences your decision making in your day to day activities. You tend to make decisions that are in the interests of the company. This is more reason why you must learn to shape your mind and be positive in order to make wise decision always

As an entrpreneur , I tend to reason before taking an average decision. I mean like I dont just do things on impulse . There have to be an economical value attach to such decision. Not only do i get entreprenership about buying decisions, I also look for a business avenue in almost all areas around me.Infact, there is this friend of my that you could go to for practically all things human needs. So bad that she could reason and think how she can convert her sleep to business :p:p:p

Being an entrepreneur means a lot more perceived freedom, with a lot less freedom. ... Since success largely rests on your shoulders, being an entrepreneur can impact your sociallife, both in networking (a positive) and by being invasive in your personal and family life (work is 24/7)

Being an entrepreneur means that you know what people want through your surveys and market analysis, you know how to bargain with dealers when it comes to products and services, you also understand the rules of rising above your competitors when buying power seem generally low, with all this features, don't you think such a person would be a critical positive thinker and best decision maker?

Being an entrepreneur has great influence on decisions we make. Entrepreneurs take a lot of steps to make good decisions no matter how it might be risky and this mostly is the major key that makes entrepreneurship a skill.

Being an enterprenuer actually affects every other aspects of one's life, the few enterprenuer I have come across always want to convert everything to an opportunity to make something out of it, they are mostly thinking on how to expand business mist times neglecting family and other crucial things

Yes being an entrepreneur will make you think differently because you are in a whole competitive market that can hijack your business and make you lose your money. Entrepreneurship comes with creativity because without this you can't move your business to the next level.

Being an entrepreneur i av my mindset daily influences by my business and the money i make from it... I have know what it means to listen to wrong advise about your business.... Spending business money so now most time i barely do things without considering my business and my time.

Being an entrepreneur should always influence your decision making, decision making from the onset always come from the mind of humans and anyone with business mindset will always make decisions that are In line with his business, he will always assume every decision he makes will either be profit or loss oriented

First of all, I'm not an entrepreneur, and I don't think I will be anytime soon. But being one surely influences our decisions. I can assume that once you run a business, you'll catch some traits for good like when you're negotiating. If the price seems to be overpriced, I'll call out the seller and make a deal to lower it.

Definitely it should affect your Decision making.
Since an Entrepreneur is someone who is consciously making all efforts to turn risk into gain or profit. This therefore demands his conscious approach to any decision made, so as not to fall a victim but rather looking out for opportunities, and taking advantage, which must involve effective decision making.

As an entrepreneur who knows how to manage andvplan a business properly, such person will surely becgoid and excellent at decision making because I would rather prefer advice from an experienced person to just anybody, and an entrepreneur can fit it for that.

I notice that i can be very frugal with spending funds, i want to always justify the reason for every spending. It must be logically right and ethically expedient and not just for the fun of spending.
Also i see an opportunity in almost anything.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds