Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Beauty salon or Barbers

Sariana23

Captain Junkie
Credits
I write this thread, because in my country they are different businesses. I want to know how profitable it is in your country and if they are different businesses. In my country, Beauty Salons are businesses where both ladies and gentlemen go to cost their hair, comb it, perform hair grafts with professional stylists.
In the case of barbershops, it is usually only for men, where haircuts, beards, mustaches and the like are made.
How does it work in your country? What is so profitable?

Advertisement Placeholder
It is interesting @C.Grigg and good to know that South Carolina applies the same. I have traveled to other countries and there is only beauty salon. Which one is more lucrative? Because they say that the salon is less visited than the barbershop, because men get their hair cut twice a month and women go only once a month.

In my country Nigeria, The barb shop mostly cut the guys hair because we are Africans, we don't style our hairs😁 but for the ladies, they have their saloon shop where their hairs are styled in different styles and patterns. The common factor between these two Businesses is that they are both profitable but the female saloon is more profitable than the barb shop.

Very interesting @Ralphjoe, you mean that in Nigeria there are also both types of beauty salon and hairdresser. But in this case the beauty salon is more profitable, I understand that in Nigeria many men cut their hair alone, without having to go to the barbershop. That's right?

There are more than 5 beauty salon cum barber shop inside our village. Business was good for all those shops. But in this pandemic era people are avoiding the salon and most of the boys and men here are sporting long hair. It looks like the barber shop and beauty salon are struggling due to lack of customers. But when the vaccination begins more likely those businesses will again rise to their normal level.

@Sariana23, both are profitable, as long as their is a man and woman, this salons will sell faster. Both ladies and men make their hairs twice a month here in my country. I talk from experience, my mother do her well twice every month. I touch my own hair twice in a month two.

It is interesting that there are no differences in the profits of both businesses in your city @Sincere, I thought there was some difference in this regard, since the attention to women is more expensive than the attention to men in my country. If they go the same number of times to get their hair treated, the salon should make more profit.

The barbing salon is only for men and in that case the income is not like that of the beauty salon .

Beauty salon is mostly for women and the is the most profitable business and sometimes even the men go to the beauty salon.

The barbing salon is only for men and in that case the income is not like that of the beauty salon .

Beauty salon is mostly for women and the is the most profitable business and sometimes even the men go to the beauty salon.
It is the same case in my country with respect to the @Georgeadawara beauty salon, since in that site although the majority are women, the men also attend for different services. There are professional stylists there and many gentlemen love to innovate with their cuts. I am evaluating the profitability to make a decision, thanks for sharing.

In my country, the salon and barber shop businesses are also different, though both men and women visit both of them. With salons, it is mostly for hairdressing where you get to make braids, crotchets, weaves and dreadlocks. While the barbershops are for hair cuts and moustache cleaning and cutting. Both are good businesses but I always see that the barber shop business earns more profit. Especially when it is set up in a town where there are regular customers, mostly men who tend to shave more than once monthly. With salons, hairdressing can only be done once a month.

In my country, the salon and barber shop businesses are also different, though both men and women visit both of them. With salons, it is mostly for hairdressing where you get to make braids, crotchets, weaves and dreadlocks. While the barbershops are for hair cuts and moustache cleaning and cutting. Both are good businesses but I always see that the barber shop business earns more profit. Especially when it is set up in a town where there are regular customers, mostly men who tend to shave more than once monthly. With salons, hairdressing can only be done once a month.
This is what I have been thinking @Abigael, that men are more assiduous with hairdressers, since they cut their hair more often as you say more than once a month, in my country there are men who go weekly to maintain their cut of hair. I think there is more money in this.

Yes, during the pandemic, hairdressing salons have stopped generating income. In my country they are working because they are called by customers, and the professionals go to their homes and perform the work, all with security measures against the pandemic. But it is an option to continue working.

This is what I have been thinking @Abigael, that men are more assiduous with hairdressers, since they cut their hair more often as you say more than once a month, in my country there are men who go weekly to maintain their cut of hair. I think there is more money in this.
Yeah, that is true. There is more money in babering business since men and women who cut their hair tend to do it more times per month. In my country, doing the babering business in town is so good as you charge more there.

Yeah, that is true. There is more money in babering business since men and women who cut their hair tend to do it more times per month. In my country, doing the babering business in town is so good as you charge more there.
They have now opted for home service, in view of the pandemic. People in general, despite the circumstances, are looking for ways to maintain their hair among other things. They are not just spending money on their hair, even in the face of the pandemic.

It is actually similar here in my country, Nigeria. And they are very lucrative business. This is because you will see a woman pay as much as 5 thousand naira just to make a hair that she will even loosen in about 3 days. And men will pay more too.

Sure, unisex saloon is highly profitable. It all depends on your selected location for the business. If you pick crowded location, i don't see anything that stops you from earning reasonably.

It is profitable in my country but beauty salons are meant for women and barbing salons for men to keep their hair trim

Excellent, in your country is managed the same as mine , the beauty salon and the hairdresser are different. Indeed they are profitable, but both equally? or do you think that one has more profit than the other. I have my doubts about that. If the two sites are equal I will opt for the beauty salon.

Here too, Beauty salons and Barber shops are different. They are very profitable business as hair grooming services cannot be done easily at home, so most people often visit beauty salon and barbershop. Specially during weekends, the flow of customers hikes up even more.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds