Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Ban bypassing?

No, I have NO issues with your being defensive over someone you saw as being "abused"... the thing is, you pretty much came in 1/2 cocked and not having a fuller knowledge of the person involved.
As I said, I worked with the mentally challenged (which at that the mildly autistic were included in) "special education" students back when I got into law enforcement due to my mother being a Special Ed teacher. Ate lunch with them, had to arrest some of them as they go older, and prevented several of them from going to jail for stupid stuff, calmed several down when they were having issues with their parents (they weren't afraid of me since they knew me since it was a frequent threat if they misbehaved the police would come take them away). So I'm well aware of what those that suffer from ASD can operate in society at a base level are like.
I also know what spoiled children that were "given everything and shielded from repercussions of their actions" are like, along with the poor socialization skills they have as they never had to deal with being told no or being corrected... and the individual in question clearly falls into that latter position. Could that person have some other issues that negatively impact their inability to socialize? Possibly. But I have a strong suspicion that their issues are more environmental than medical.
I can't speak for aussiefooty or anyone else, but ppl with ASD struggle to pick up on social cues and don't know what they're being punished for... parents either tend to treat the child exactly the same as everyone else, or they will let them off the hook.

I think it's the issue of correcting them in the same way as other children which they may not understand or fully process, or not punishing them at all. It's challenging for a parent to understand how the child learns best. Or they may not even consider adapting to the child's learning style.

Advertisement Placeholder
Dayum... and it's recent also. Pretty good way to get yourself "auto-banned" from a large number of sites. I know those that are listed in SFS on my site typically end up in the moderation queue.

View attachment 154

BTW @~ True Legend ~, notice I was courteous enough to remove her PUBLICLY LISTED email from this easily found SFS entry.
Oh, so kind of you. As if I can't find it myself.

Oh, so kind of you. As if I can't find it myself.
That was my point... didn't have to do it... but anyone who wants to and has the knowledge to do so can easily find it, as they can find additional information if they have a history of investigative skills.
What I find unusual is the date... not even a month ago. About the time the recent tirades started. The other irony.. the very one complaining about trolls/banning/spam is the very one in that listing and by their own acknowledgement has been banned at numerous locations.
Also found a "wiki" page that is not very nice.. seems that site owner may have had run-ins with the individual also. Wonder if it's correct that they have been banned at least 30 times over at somewhere called Bigfooty? I guess it's always that sites fault and never theirs.

Last edited:
@Tracy for somebody that actually spoke about me on here in the fucking first place you need to learn that you're the culprit here.
Grow up for once. It's not all about you and your fucked up forum.
You're with IPS go play with your forum.

And you tell others to grow up when this is how you respond? Act your age please.

@Tracy for somebody that actually spoke about me on here in the fucking first place you need to learn that you're the culprit here.
Once more... you simply re-emphasize the point being made about bans and better ways to address them. You are the picture perfect example of someone that needs to be banned, would recognize that a ban was in place, would work to bypass it and corrective action would probably be better served by alternative methods.

For clarities sake... do you have a historical trend getting banned on the majority of sites you participate on? Is it true you have been banned about 30 times on whatever BigFooty is (not worth my time to research what that site is about)? How long did it take you to get banned over a TAZ?
If that's the case, then you may have some knowledge of what this thread is about that you could impart in a somewhat intelligent and sociable way with firsthand knowledge (since from some reading you attempted to bypass bans placed on you).

Good to see my arch nemisis join here as well.
Is that the Encyclopedia Dramatica site? They've got some pretty "lulz" stuff over there... seen several a site like it..... and not a fan of them.
Is that the person you said you had a lawsuit and that the person was "afraid of the judge" with but it went to arbitration (see what can be found out with some research)? Seems they are fairly knowledgeable about certain aspects of your life even though they are SERIOUSLY trolling you.
You just need to understand that you're about to cop it yourself
Doubt it... you've been the one being abusive and aggressive... as shown by almost every one of your posts.

You're with IPS go play with your forum.
And yet one MORE mistaken statement pertaining to be fact if you are trying to imply I run IPS. In fact, it's a WELL known fact that I don't particularly like the upper food chain over at IPS and would only use their script as a last resort (most likley even putting vBulletin <ack spit> ahead of it).

Screen Shot 2023-08-15 at 8.14.40 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-08-15 at 8.14.48 PM.png

Let rip at these people @TLPG
Is this one of your alter egos you use to bypass bans? Won't it be funny if it ends up in the stopForumSpam database also and you with 2 entries?

thin polar bear GIF

Last edited:
@aussiefooty , here we are three days later and we are STILL waiting on you to reveal your brilliance on SEO benefits of having multiple empty nodes compared to a node filled with multiple posts and using multiple prefixes instead. Here's your chance to "prove your chops" or to prove your full of BS. Your time to shine... or simply scamper off into a corner and whine about being trolled.

Waiting GIF

<all kudos to Caddy Shack... one of the best movies ever, the gopher STILL rulez>
gopher dancing GIF

Many forums call out people they ban. Many of the bigger off topic forums call them out.

I probably wouldn't practice it myself but it definitely isn't unheard of.

Bypassing the ban is probably grounds for being call out though, IMO, I mean you're asking for something at the point.

Most of the big forums I have been on do NOT call out the people they ban. But of course, I guess the bigger forums I've been on have either been Christian or conservative and have different sets of protocol.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds