Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Ban bypassing?

Advertisement Placeholder
No, I'm in fact someone who does not get along with Tracy. I came here because I saw you post the link here on AussieFooty's forum, to gang up on him. And I felt that was unfair.
I’m sorry but I think it’s unfair to post trash about someone, especially when they don’t have the means to defend themselves. You could have talked about mental issues in general without naming any one particular person, you know?

The purpose isn’t to gang up on anyone, it’s to raise awareness :) ASD is not a mental illness, it’s just simply a different way of thinking. It simply disgusts me that you’d think like that. It’s a big deal for me and that’s why i’m makimg a big deal out of it.

I’m sorry but I think it’s unfair to post trash about someone, especially when they don’t have the means to defend themselves. You could have talked about mental issues in general without naming any one particular person, you know?

The purpose isn’t to gang up on anyone, it’s to raise awareness :) ASD is not a mental illness, it’s just simply a different way of thinking. It simply disgusts me that you’d think like that. It’s a big deal for me and that’s why i’m makimg a big deal out of it.

And yet that's exactly what you guys are doing on AussieFootyForum, there's an entire section to trash people. The hypocrisy is strong here.

Neither do I. I’m not staff there. In fact I did point out to @aussiefooty that I don’t condone his behaviour and I don’t like to talk about ppl.

I think both of you are in the wrong here.

Well I respectfully disagree. I've not insulted anyone. I've only highlighted the hypocrisy behavior.

My forum is full of people with ASD, and everyone acts the way they want to be treated. That needs to be take away here.

I looked at your forum. I let other members know that you have too many prefixes.
Some advice - be minimal with the prefixes and sort your shit out with the categories
Sorry... I'll take advice from you in reference to SEO efficiency when our sun goes nova.
YOU simply don't know squat... and you constantly emphasize that with your posts.
PLEASE explain to all of us how having 30+ forum nodes, many of which may have VERY minimal (to no) traffic compares to having ONE forum node with 30+ prefixes is better for SEO.
We ALL await with baited breath your knowledgeable response.

EDIT.... and we are still waiting.

bored GIF

Last edited:
Tell me something @FallenAngels, did @Tracy get you to join so you can both gang up on @aussiefooty ? I very much got that impression.

@aussiefooty is my new online friend and I expect this bullying to stop NOW.
I have NO idea who FallenAngels is.. and really don't care to know.
The simple fact is... @aussiefooty has been shown time and time again to be an idiot in their posts when it comes to site admin functions.
And anyone that follows their "advice" is a "blooming idiot".

Like i say it’s just the part about ASD being a mental illness that got to me.That is why i am posting here
Pretty sure they claimed such as an issue over on XF.
But guess what... many folks have issues... but they don't use them as a crutch to try to explain away their actions (in this specific users case, multiple stupid statements).
Blooming idiots remain such... no matter their mental/physical abilities (or lack thereof). Please feel free to review that users post over on XF for benefits to XF license holders compared to others that specific user regularly confronts. To use the word vacuous is to be polite as targeted at what our Australian friend brings to reality.
That's READILY proven there (and here) by their very comments that having 32 nodes (many of which will be empty) is better than having ONE node using 32 prefixes to address the same data. ANYONE with any forum admin time will tell you that having a BUNCH of empty nodes is NOT beneficial to the site.

Last edited:
You're coming off as aggressively mean, and as the bully. When you have an entire section and a thread labelling people as idiots. My point, you're accusing people doing exactly what you're doing; internet bullying.
Hypocrisy knows no bounds. Seems a mirror is excluded in that household.
But hypocrisy seems be an issue with the those that lack competency.
I have no issues with being a fixated target of a person that constantly shows their idiocy to the world.

Last edited:
Will be good to see if Brogan and all the guys start aggressively banning the lot of you.

Yeah, that's very unlikely. I've never been suspended, banned, or thread banned on XF. Heck, I've never even received a warning. Can you say the same?

how about fuck off the lot of you and grow the fuck up

Look at how you communicate with people...and you think others are the ones who are going to get banned?

Who cares. You and your friends are trolling me so how about fuck off the lot of you and grow the fuck up.
Will be good to see if Brogan and all the guys start aggressively banning the lot of you.

Arguably, you're the troll here. You just start fires and egg everyone on. You call people names/insults. I speak nothing but the truth in the calmest manner. I even made peace with your friend True Legends. But you aggressively just make things worse, like you want to see the world burn. If anyone's trolling, it's you.

It stays because there are too many dickheads who need to be called out
Did you put yourself at the top of that list with a sticky?
Because you wear that badge well...
Guess who's been using the profanity and name calling over here... look in a mirror and you will see the person in question. Guess who also is most likely to be the recipient of corrective action? Once more, look in the mirror.
You remind me of every spoiled child I had to deal with in my career in law enforcement. I have a feeling you aren't used to hearing the world no or being criticized. Ironically.... I remember another XF admin that showed similar behavioral characteristics that you reflect.... his name was Carlos. He ended up getting banned from XF and the major admin sites he joined up at.

I Am Groot No GIF by Disney+

Will be good to see if Brogan and all the guys start aggressively banning the lot of you

You do realize Brogan doesn't have squat to say over here, right?
And XF has a policy of NOT doing what you imply because a butt-hurt user whines about treatment on another site.
I know a site you'd fit right in at (at least for a short time). You may want to check out bash.zone.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds