Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Ban bypassing?

It stays because there are too many dickheads who need to be called out

The hypocrisy continues. You said Tracy calling you out here is trolling, that's exactly what your thread about Tracy is; trolling. What's worse, you have an entire section to it.

Who cares. You and your friends are trolling me so how about fuck off the lot of you and grow the fuck up.
Will be good to see if Brogan and all the guys start aggressively banning the lot of you.

Also, considering you need and want new members:
SuzanneOlsenPost.png

You'd think the better approach is to show a kind community, with a kind Administrator. The way you curse, insult people, and trash/troll with the idiot file section is in no doubt a negative reflection. No one wants to join a negative community ran by someone so angry.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
The hypocrisy continues. You said Tracy calling you out here is trolling, that's exactly what your thread about Tracy is; trolling. What's worse, you have an entire section to it.
All it did was bring them here so they could show here the VERY same actions I spoke about. As the saying goes, the proof is in the pudding. Honestly.. if they have a thread about me over on their site.. it just shows their level of fixation. It's usually referred to as stalking, and in many jurisdictions that type of behavior in itself can be pursued through the courts, and if they make false statements of "fact" in those threads, those statements also can be pursued through the courts. I have to wonder if this <ab>user is aware of that.
The type of behavior regularly shown by the <ab>user in question would result in moderated action on almost every board.
I do believe that <ab>user has issues... but odds are it's not ASD as has been claimed... it's more like a spoiled rotten brat that was never told no. Thing is, I dealt with them regularly in a past career and many of their behavioral patterns that would fit is what can now be diagnosed as ASD if simply reading the DSM-5, but their behavior was environmental (the way they were raised, usually "smothered" by parents and not well socialized) and not medical in nature the way true ASD is.

Last edited:
All it did was bring them here so they could show here the VERY same actions I spoke about. As the saying goes, the proof is in the pudding. Honestly.. if they have a thread about me over on their site.. it just shows their level of fixation. It's usually referred to as stalking, and in many jurisdictions that type of behavior in itself can be pursued through the courts, and if they make false statements of "fact" in those threads, those statements also can be pursued through the courts. I have to wonder if this <ab>user is aware of that.
The type of behavior regularly shown by the <ab>user in question would result in moderated action on almost every board.
I do believe that <ab>user has issues... but odds are it's not ASD as has been claimed... it's more like a spoiled rotten brat that was never told no. Thing is, I dealt with them regularly in a past career and many of their behavioral patterns that would fit is what can now be diagnosed as ASD if simply reading the DSM-5, but their behavior was environmental (the way they were raised, usually "smothered" by parents and not well socialized) and not medical in nature the way true ASD is.
I agree with that to a point. Lots of ppl with ASD have a hard time obtaining employment and if they manage to, then maintaining the job. ASD is a genuine condition which impacts everyone differently. It's incredibly challenging to be looked down upon as you are processing everything differently from a neurotypical person. While I may not always approve of @aussiefooty 's behaviours, I understand and empathise ppl craving acceptance and validation due to the lack of understanding from society. With that said, I also disapprove of your behaviours towards @aussiefooty .

Both of you would ideally agree not to talk about each other, and perhaps keep your distance from each other but be civil ? How about that? :)

Not pointing fingers at any particular person, but just remember, posting trash about anyone online while naming the person, regardless of who's right or wrong, just makes the person doing this look toxic. ;)

This goes for anyone, btw.

Both of you would ideally agree not to talk about each other, and perhaps keep your distance from each other but be civil ? How about that?
They want to tag me.. I'm happy to respond.... Guess you aren't fully reading the threads here?
Lots of ppl with ASD have a hard time obtaining employment and if they manage to
And lots of people claim to have medical issues that are self-diagnosed. As I stated, you read the DSM-5 diagnosis from ASD, it frequently matches a poorly socialized person... but being poorly socialized does not equate to having ASD.
As I stated, I dealt, in my period as an LEO, with many true ASD individuals. What I see from that user is more in like with being raised as "spoiled brat" with impulse control issues than a suffering from ASD. Had some data given to me that I won't go into here... but it seems to support that scenario.

With that said, I also disapprove of your behaviours towards
Act like an idiot.. get treated like an idiot. From what I understand, certain ones (including that <ab>user) ended up over here as a result of posts in their "idiot file" thread. And if I was a "betting man"... I know who I'd be looking at as who brought it up to them.... their latest "bestest friend".
And from what I understand... it's a common theme with that person. You want to "play with others" then you have to act reasonable.
That <ab>user was simply called out for items that are EASILY shown to be incorrect, and then when they get shown that they get "upset" and throw their little fit.

I think your "efforts" would be better served trying to help socialize that serial <ab>user. But I'll tell you from past experience... it will be a lost cause.

Last edited:
posting trash about anyone online while naming the person, regardless of who's right or wrong
If it's right.. then guess what.. it's not trash. YOU may not agree with it... but in the grand scheme of things.. that ONLY matters to YOU.
Care for me to go compile a list of BS "suggestions" that user has made that either were totally OFF TOPIC for the issue being discussed, or gave TOTALLY wrong advice? It is simply "good reporting" to warn others to ignore (by name) anyone that is posting bad information.

In fact, the very post that pointed that user out dealt with that issue exactly. It was explained by XF staff that particular user was granted some "leeway" because of their proclaimed issues.

Here... Let me give you the EXACT quote and reply again.
In fact, it was a reply DIRECTLY to you when you asked about why folks should get "special treatment".

Screen Shot 2023-08-15 at 3.04.37 PM.png

It simply pointed out that user would be one that discourage would work better than a ban would.
That user is similar to Carlos... a long running wart on many sites that ended up getting banned because their "medical issues" resulted in them having impulse control issues.

As I stated, I dealt, in my period as an LEO, with many true ASD individuals. What I see from that user is more in like with being raised as "spoiled brat" with impulse control issues than a suffering from ASD. Had some data given to me that I won't go into here... but it seems to support that scenario.
Like i said, ASD manifests differently in different individuals. As for being raised as a spoiled brat, it's not clear-cut as that. What you perceive isn't always what's really happening in their head. I know ppl with ASD can really struggle to understand what they're being punished for, when it comes to punishment. And that leads to anxiety. I can't blame the parent either. This anxiety leads to fear of making mistakes and the wrong lesson being learnt as well as impulse control issues and the struggle to regulate emotions.

It's a common saying that ppl with ASD can't cope with change. How do you know this? It's just what you see. Sure, some struggle to communicate their needs. How do you know that simply giving the ppl with ASD 30 seconds to process the information wouldn't mean they function much better? The problem is that society works with a "one size fits all" approach. And that's not fair on those possessing the condition. But if society questioned assumptions, ppl with ASD wouldn't suffer so much. They suffer more from the misunderstandings and unwilling of ppl like you to try to understand what it's like to have ASD.

I really despise stereotypes of conditions. ASD is incredibly broad. Some with ASD are non-verbal, they all have different sensory issues. No 2 ppl with ASD are the same.

If it's right.. then guess what.. it's not trash. YOU may not agree with it... but in the grand scheme of things.. that ONLY matters to YOU.
Care for me to go compile a list of BS "suggestions" that user has made that either were totally OFF TOPIC for the issue being discussed, or gave TOTALLY wrong advice? It is simply "good reporting" to warn others to ignore (by name) anyone that is posting bad information.

In fact, the very post that pointed that user out dealt with that issue exactly. It was explained by XF staff that particular user was granted some "leeway" because of their proclaimed issues.

Here... Let me give you the EXACT quote and reply again.
In fact, it was a reply DIRECTLY to you when you asked about why folks should get "special treatment".

View attachment 153

It simply pointed out that user would be one that discourage would work better than a ban would.
That user is similar to Carlos... a long running wart on many sites that ended up getting banned because their "medical issues" resulted in them having impulse control issues.
Sure thing, but I intended for it to be a general and generic discussion, not naming particular users. Oh, please

Like i said, ASD manifests differently in different individuals. As for being raised as a spoiled brat, it's not clear-cut as that. What you perceive isn't always what's really happening in their head. I know ppl with ASD can really struggle to understand what they're being punished for, when it comes to punishment. And that leads to anxiety. I can't blame the parent either. This anxiety leads to fear of making mistakes and the wrong lesson being learnt as well as impulse control issues and the struggle to regulate emotions.

It's a common saying that ppl with ASD can't cope with change. How do you know this? It's just what you see. Sure, some struggle to communicate their needs. How do you know that simply giving the ppl with ASD 30 seconds to process the information wouldn't mean they function much better? The problem is that society works with a "one size fits all" approach. And that's not fair on those possessing the condition. But if society questioned assumptions, ppl with ASD wouldn't suffer so much. They suffer more from the misunderstandings and unwilling of ppl like you to try to understand what it's like to have ASD.

I really despise stereotypes of conditions. ASD is incredibly broad. Some with ASD are non-verbal, they all have different sensory issues. No 2 ppl with ASD are the same.

I don't buy any of this one bit. Just because:
  • As I mentioned, my community is full of ASD users. Sure, they may step a bit out of a line, a gentle warning or etc usually helps things back in place.

• This person has acknowledged they watch what they say and how they behave with the Xenforo staff, like Brogan, and carefully listens to BigFooty's owner, Chief.
Which means this person recognizes what they do steps way over the line, and has the capability to restrain themselves. But still chooses to lash out where they feel there's no consequence for their action.

I believe if this person didn't have the intent to behave this way for whatever reason they choose to, they're fully capable of being a pleasant person to chat with. They just choose not to be that way.

I don't buy any of this one bit. Just because:
  • As I mentioned, my community is full of ASD users. Sure, they may step a bit out of a line, a gentle warning or etc usually helps things back in place.

• This person has acknowledged they watch what they say and how they behave with the Xenforo staff, like Brogan, and carefully listens to BigFooty's owner, Chief.
Which means this person recognizes what they do steps way over the line, and has the capability to restrain themselves. But still chooses to lash out where they feel there's no consequence for their action.

I believe if this person didn't have the intent to behave this way for whatever reason they choose to, they're fully capable of being a pleasant person to chat with. They just choose not to be that way.
Well yes, because Brogan has never been abusive from what I've seen. It can be particularly triggering for someone with a condition like ASD to be spoken down to for not knowing something. And it's not nice thing to do which goes for anyone really. If one mocks or calls one an idiot for asking a question they feel they should know, that justifies @aussiefooty 's responses IMHO.

You may be okay with someone making fun of you for asking something "obvious' but we need to be respectful of everyone's boundaries and try to adapt to differences. After all, we were all "ignorant" at one point, weren't we? We all gotta start somewhere.

Finally, I'm sure a gentle warning would suffice, unless the user with ASD s in such an anxious or hyperactive state. But typically not when other users are reacting to the member's "ignorance" aggressively. Misunderstandings are stressful for anyone, especially those with ASD.

Well yes, because Brogan has never been abusive from what I've seen. It can be particularly triggering for someone with a condition like ASD to be spoken down to for not knowing something. And it's not nice thing to do which goes for anyone really. If one mocks or calls one an idiot for asking a question they feel they should know, that justifies @aussiefooty 's responses IMHO.

You may be okay with someone making fun of you for asking something "obvious' but we need to be respectful of everyone's boundaries and try to adapt to differences.

Finally, I'm sure a gentle warning would suffice, unless the user with ASD s in such an anxious or hyperactive state. But typically not when other users are reacting to the member. Misunderstandings are stressful for anyone, especially those with ASD.

And I've never once called that person any names, or even hint/indicate they're anything insulting. I only expressed the aggressive behavior they exhibit.

This isn't a typical ASD person. This is someone who may have ASD, that I'm not disputing. What I am disputing is their behavior is intentionally malicious. Heck, on my community, it's extremely welcoming towards ASD people because it's a big chunk of the community, I'd dare to even say half.

Someone can label themselves as ASD and get a warm welcoming, but the moment you use ASD as a justifiable excuse for such mean/negative/aggressive behavior, the community and our staff will turn against you. No one uses ASD is a shield to justify this type of behavior; no one.

You may be okay with someone making fun of you for asking something "obvious' but we need to be respectful of everyone's boundaries and try to adapt to differences. After all, we were all "ignorant" at one point, weren't we? We all gotta start somewhere.

Finally, I'm sure a gentle warning would suffice, unless the user with ASD s in such an anxious or hyperactive state. But typically not when other users are reacting to the member's "ignorance" aggressively. Misunderstandings are stressful for anyone, especially those with ASD.

I've never called them a name, or been aggressive towards them at all. As a matter of fact, I'd never even posted on this forum before they hit us with this little gem:

Same with you @mjda
Grow the fuck up for once

I've never called them a name, or been aggressive towards them at all. As a matter of fact, I'd never even posted on this forum before they hit us with this little gem:

Maybe she remembers you from the Xenforo community? I just recognized you!

Okay I'm sorry for getting involved. I should have kept out of this drama .
No, I have NO issues with your being defensive over someone you saw as being "abused"... the thing is, you pretty much came in 1/2 cocked and not having a fuller knowledge of the person involved.
As I said, I worked with the mentally challenged (which at that the mildly autistic were included in) "special education" students back when I got into law enforcement due to my mother being a Special Ed teacher. Ate lunch with them, had to arrest some of them as they got older, and prevented several of them from going to jail for stupid stuff, calmed several down when they were having issues with their parents (they weren't afraid of me since they knew me since it was a frequent threat if they misbehaved the police would come take them away). So I'm well aware of what those that suffer from ASD can operate in society at a base level are like.
I also know what spoiled children that were "given everything and shielded from repercussions of their actions" are like, along with the poor socialization skills they have as they never had to deal with being told no or being corrected... and the individual in question clearly falls into that latter position. Could that person have some other issues that negatively impact their inability to socialize? Possibly. But I have a strong suspicion that their issues are more environmental than medical.

Last edited:
That person is also publicly on the stopforumspam list, which means they made it on an anti-spam list, that majority forum owners use.
Dayum... and it's recent also. Pretty good way to get yourself "auto-banned" from a large number of sites. I know those that are listed in SFS on my site typically end up in the moderation queue.

Screen Shot 2023-08-15 at 4.11.48 PM.png

BTW @~ True Legend ~, notice I was courteous enough to remove her PUBLICLY LISTED email from this easily found SFS entry.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds