Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Balance between work and life

Advertisement Placeholder
Right now am trying to get a handle on it, in the pass I couldn't bare to stop work for anything I felt the more I worked the more money I will make it was until I had a health scare I decided to tone things down, and start treating my self to some delicacies of life.

Right now my answer is no, I am still new to the system and still Trying to manage my time as I find it hard to live both. I work more than I actually live life which is not really healthy. I have come to understand that both loved are very important

I am trying to create a balance but haven't reached the 'good' part yet. It can be tedious carving out personal time especially when your thoughts are on the bills to be paid which keeps you working more and more.

I am trying to create a balance but haven't reached the 'good' part yet. It can be tedious carving out personal time especially when your thoughts are on the bills to be paid which keeps you working more and more.
It is very important to have a balance in work and life because if you work more then it can affect your health.

Even though I am not making so much money as I would have wanted I think that there is definitely a balance between the time that I am spending to work and time for myself.

Do you feel that you have a good balance between working and personal life?
well my answer is no ,i have no balance between working and my personal life , i can say my personal life depends one work i do ,and also the work i do determines how i will live my life ,one can not live without money

No , I fail to maintain a healthy balance between professional and the personal life. Whenever there is any issue in my personal life like health related or something else , I mess up in my professional life by taking long leave to solve the personal problem which affects the salary. The nature of work also matters to maintain good balance between both of them. People who are working online from home can manage this kind of situation more efficiently.

I do not have a day job and I mostly work online, so yes, I am able to give a lots of time to my family members. However, I cannot say that this will remain for a long period of time because I might get really busy in the future as I am looking for more money making opportunities.

With the kind of job that I am currently doing there is a big balance between work and personal life as I have a lot of time to carry out any personal things that I want to do or though I am not getting paid too much for the job but as four-time balance it is perfect.

Sincerely I just started online jobs couple with my offline jobs it is not just easy to adapt I am trying to balance the two jobs with my personal life

With the kind of job that I am currently doing there is a big balance between work and personal life as I have a lot of time to carry out any personal things that I want to do or though I am not getting paid too much for the job but as four-time balance it is perfect.

It is good to see that. There are many people who are not able to spend time with their friends and family because they simply are too busy. They go to the office at 8:00 am and return home at 10:00 PM.

It is very important to have a balance in work and life because if you work more then it can affect your health.
Absolutely! I am hoping to achieve that balance. It is just unfortunate that where we have found ourselves makes having a personal life seem like a luxury. The struggle is real indeed.

Wow it's hard topic, we all must work to have a good life but then work sometimes work affect life negatively. I believe we all should do what we must do

Well, am still trying to create a balance for it because if what you mean by life is spending money, going on vacations and going on outings then I think am not in a state to do that right now. I am more focused on work, on how to earn more money but I sure do take a break for my health

Am feeling that but I know it's not completely balanced yet. Am working towards balancing my life with my work.
If one can scale through this, then success isn't far fetched anymore

At whatever point there is any issue in my own life like wellbeing related or something different , I mess up in my expert life by taking long leave to tackle the individual issue which influences the compensation. The idea of work likewise makes a difference to keep up with great harmony between the two of them. Individuals who are working on the web from home can deal with this sort of circumstance all the more productively.

Life is meant to be enjoyed to its fullest because life is important but you can not enjoy life without having money , and you cannot have money without working, so its important to create a gap to balance between work and life.

life and work are very important, if you want to make your life In a good way you have to balance the both of them ,this life is meant to be enjoy,and sometimes without you working you won't be able to get the necessary resources for the enjoyment,you have to balance the two

Its not easy and no matter how hard one tries, there are time one of them would encroach on the other. I believe how fast you bounce back to normal matters more.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds