Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ask me anything!

What kinds of spiders do you see most often where you live (weather permitting, we have none rn :( )?

Pfft nothing special at all. Some cross spiders, tiger spiders. Really nothing that exciting. :( if I want to have something, I’d need to buy it.

Like ideally I want to get a jump spider or two. They’re really intelligent as it seems. Great for pets. Then some tarantulas but definitely the Brazilian Jewel. Maybe one day. ❤️

Cross Spiders are beautiful though :love: I had a big momma lay an egg sac in my garage so I'm hoping to see some babies this spring XD I don't think we have tiger spiders around here, at least not where I live.

We don't really have anything "special" around here either, but we do have a ton of orbweavers (cross spiders, spotted orbweavers, furrow orbweavers, and I found a labyrinth orbweaver this year too which was exciting!), grass spiders, wolf spiders, woodlouse spiders, black lace-weavers, false widows, and lots of jumpies (tan jumpers, bold jumpers, regal jumpers, and some other small ones). Another favourite of mine I don't see exactly where I live (but about an hour away or so) - spined Micrathena/castleback orbweavers. 🤩 I think I actually signed up to a few boards as Micrathena back in the day haha.

<insert that 'I like turtles' meme but with spiders> Lmao.

Any other bugs/insects/etc you think are neat? :p

I follow this guy called venomman 2.0. He does a bunch of reels on facebook but has more channels, really worth looking him up. He also has a bunch of snakes.

I’m not a fan of much insects, except maybe the huge centipedes. But I wouldn’t dare to touch that, lol.

Wolfspiders are nice. They’re kinda like the huntsman but smaller.

Guess who just popped up in my FB reels? 😂 Gave him a follow. Could always use more spider content on my feed. I follow a few other groups bug related like All Bugs Go to Kevin (great for discussion and IDing insects) and Entomemeology (great for laughs).

What about praying mantis? 👀

Guess who just popped up in my FB reels? 😂 Gave him a follow. Could always use more spider content on my feed. I follow a few other groups bug related like All Bugs Go to Kevin (great for discussion and IDing insects) and Entomemeology (great for laughs).

What about praying mantis? 👀
Oh I’ll have a look.

Praying mantis are awesome. Wouldn’t keep them myself but they’re great to look at.

Are you into horror movies? Which one is your all time favorite (if any)?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest