Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ask me anything!

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
Use this thread to ask me anything you want to know about me. :)

I am asking three questions:
What do you do for a living?
What motivated you to start this forum?
What are your plans to sustain this forum for another 10 years?

I am asking three questions:
What do you do for a living?
What motivated you to start this forum?
What are your plans to sustain this forum for another 10 years?
1. I have started a car body shop business about 7 years ago. Doing restorations, repairs to recent cars, fixing mechanical failures, etc. Pretty much everything that has to do with a car, I fix. ;) I've started doing some motorcycle work as well, so will be slowly expanding to that area as well.

2. My motivation is having a place to discuss various webmaster aspects and making the best community possible. To provide a place where you as an admin can grow and learn to be better from fellow successful webmasters. Hopefully we'll be the best admin and webmaster forum around somewhere in the future.

3. I can't speak for so long in the future as I'm a realist and don't know if we will be up in 10 years. I can only hope and promise I'll do my best to keep us online for as long as I possibly can. So, I'll just tell you my plan for next year, that is more reasonable. My plan with Admin Junkies is to bring more activity and quality content to the forum. Hopefully we'll have a nice list of articles, resources and other webmasters among us. I hope to have a steady active user and content income. It's possible I'll purchase a custom theme next year and buy advertising on various alike websites and forums to drive traffic to our forum which will hopefully convert to active webmasters.

Which Call of Duty game is your favorite?
Used to be MW3 and Black Ops. 2019 Modern Warfare definitely took a place in my top 3. And I really enjoyed Vanguard too. Haven't played MW2 much yet, so still undecided about that one.

Do you play often Cory? I have added you but haven't seen you online yet. Although I'm only online in the weekends and haven't played the last two weeks.

I play 2019 about once a day or every other day, ranging from 3-4 matches of Team Deathmatch.

What’s the most kills you’ve ever gotten in a row on multiplayer?

Shooting house has always been one of my favorite. Older ones like Terminal and even Piccadilly was great imo.

Terminal is a fave of mine as well!

What weapons do you usually use, smg lmg rifles snipers? Etc.

Snipers. I love quickscoping. And I’m fairly good at it too. It sometimes amazes me, especially when I’m clutching in Search and Destroy. :D

Snipers. I love quickscoping. And I’m fairly good at it too. It sometimes amazes me, especially when I’m clutching in Search and Destroy. :D
S&D stresses me outtttt lol. I hate when it lands on me to go clutch! Sniping is fun! Quickscoping was fun!

Do you use social media much?

I check in on facebook daily, but I spend like 30 minutes throughout the day. Mainly for my business though.

Snickers or anything else chocolate — I’m a sucker for chocolate. :D

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest