Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ask me anything!

What motivated you to start AJ?
First thought that comes in mind was that I wanted to connect webmasters to each other. It’s more important than ever to have a centralized hub where we can gather and learn from each other. I try to do my best in writing articles from experience and events during my life as a webmaster. I had a lot of failures and few successes. So I’m trying to teach what no to do mainly.

Why not join an already established admin forum like TAZ and FP? Both are questionable in their actions and do not truly care about their member base as we do. Both places are toxic as proven many times before. Both do not posses the true knowledge about managing forums, failures, being up to date to the industry’s standard. I could go on, but don’t want to spread too much negativity to them.

I always say there’s a come and go for everything as well as timing is crucial. When I started AJ the timing was right and crucial to step in as a new admin forum. Others were declining and we’ve been rising since the beginning. Thanks to our community which I’m so very proud of.

I have never been more interested than an admin niche. It’s a passion to share knowledge with our community, and it’s one of the tings I place first before anything. You all are part of my family here and I’m excited to see where the future brings us.

I’ll always do my best for this community and I’m grateful for everyone being here.

What was your first job?
Good question, I really don't know. I THINK it was when I was around 16 years, mind you, 16 years ago -- one of my first jobs was working in the food industry. Serving french fries. 😂

It's weird, I haven't thought about that really. I'm pretty satisfied at where I am now. I'd like to get some more income and thus be able to save a little more. We want to build a new house in a few years, so that's definitely a goal.

Will you have an extra room for anything besides sleeping in? If so, what do you plan to do with that room?
Probably. Ideally I’d like to have a room set up for doing stuff like the laundry and the first indoor steps for our dogs. Right now it’s in the kitchen, and when it has rained or generally bad weather, it makes a mess in our kitchen. So if we have a separate room for them to come in first, we’ll have less mess in the house. 😀

Let me find a better-paying job first, or win the lottery. ;)

What's your favorite video game?
All time favorite was GTA V. Nowadays don’t really have a favorite but if I have to choose from what’s left playing, Call of Duty MW2

I'm going to miss playing this game now that I have a dead gaming laptop.

What Call of Duty have you spent the most hours playing?
That's probably the 2019 MW. I should check but I think I had over 60 days in playtime or something. What a waste now to think of it. 😂

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest