Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ask Aaron

Well, good then.

Shocked Mixed Martial Arts GIF by UFC

How much angry do you need to get to become The Hulk? 😂
Not much.
what's your name :p
Bruce Banner.
@Hulk what has been your favorite Holiday/trip you've taken?
Me and my partner went to Auckland (New Zealand) a few years ago and it was awesome. We got to see Hobbiton from The Hobbit as they turned it into a sort-of tourist destination now. And we got to see Matilda the Musical which was awesome! Me being me found out the exit the cast were heading out of at the end of the show and got to speak with the actor who played Trunchbull for a couple minutes. Plus we did some excessive shopping, went in limos, and stayed in a really nice hotel with a good view of the waterfront. Part of me regrets it because the money I used I'll never get again.

Oh man I would love to go to see Hobbiton! Matilda the musical also sounds awesome too. I get regretting it, but it is an experience you may never get to have again so in the end I would be proud that you had a lot of fun! I understand the regret though lol.

What is something you pay for monthly that you wish you could stop, but can't, or just wont?

What is something you pay for monthly that you wish you could stop, but can't, or just wont?
I don't think there's anything really. I did have to stop some of the streaming services because it's pointless having too many.

Our weekly storage costs were getting a bit expensive but I managed to get that lowered. It was the only thing that irritated me but because we are currently living with my parents it's the only thing I could do with our stuff.

Storage fees are awful. My grandpa has a lot and it's stuff he will never use - so it's frustrating to my grandma that they are paying all that money for it. Glad you got yours lowered!

What streaming services do you have now?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest