Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ask Aaron

Just Netflix. We used to have Disney+ but there would hardly be anything new on the NZ version.

Just Netflix. We used to have Disney+ but there would hardly be anything new on the NZ version.
I get that! Every time I go to cancel Disney+ there is a new release finally. I keep it, but it's one I do consider cancelling constantly.

Do you think Netflix is pretty "perfect" now or would could be improved about it?

I get that! Every time I go to cancel Disney+ there is a new release finally. I keep it, but it's one I do consider cancelling constantly.

Do you think Netflix is pretty "perfect" now or would could be improved about it?
Some of the new Star Wars shows are also lacking a bit. I just can't get into a lot of them. I love Obi-Wan though.

Netflix could buy up more content for sure. It could improve.

Do you ‘smash’ promoting forums, for forum promotion? 😆
angry homer simpson GIF

Some of the new Star Wars shows are also lacking a bit. I just can't get into a lot of them. I love Obi-Wan though.

Netflix could buy up more content for sure. It could improve.
I watched Madolorian - but I don't think I finished. I've wanted to watch all of them, but just can't get myself started for some reason.

That's true - purchase more shows, what sucks is that other companies do these deals and then they can't have two streaming services with the same movie.... It's annoying.

What's your favorite TV show?

I watched Madolorian - but I don't think I finished. I've wanted to watch all of them, but just can't get myself started for some reason.

That's true - purchase more shows, what sucks is that other companies do these deals and then they can't have two streaming services with the same movie.... It's annoying.

What's your favorite TV show?
American Horror Story :D

Ahh man I forgot about it a little bit. AHS is pretty amazing.

What was your favorite story/season?
Asylum and Hotel.

The past couple seasons haven't been great. This new one coming out this month doesn't seem too great either because Kim Kardashian is in it.

Asylum and Hotel.

The past couple seasons haven't been great. This new one coming out this month doesn't seem too great either because Kim Kardashian is in it.
I hadn't heard about Kim K being in it, but haven't heard much of the new season at all anyways. The last few were weird where I wasn't sure what the story was doing or going xD

Do you have a favorite music artist?

I hadn't heard about Kim K being in it, but haven't heard much of the new season at all anyways. The last few were weird where I wasn't sure what the story was doing or going xD

Do you have a favorite music artist?
Billie Eilish! <3

How much would you realistically buy Bizdustry for, if money wasn’t a concern?
I'm not great with money figures so I wouldn't even know :p

I've never been great at working out how much to buy a site for or to sell one.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor