Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you saving money or spending/wasting it?

Matan_z

Loyal member
Credits
I personally like to save money, because I can never know what I will want to buy in the future so I prefer to leave it for the future since new things might appear and then I will need this money. And regardless to this fact I also like it, it feels amazing to save money it is a feeling of prosperity and I really like such a feeling, unlike spending or wasting when you feel kind of bad because you know that you have lost something, it doesn't matter that you technically switched it for a product or a service yet it is gone. But what about you? do you prefer saving or spending?

Advertisement Placeholder
I like to spend money as much as I like to save it , that is why I device a budget where I separate money to be spent from the money to be saved as well. Thus us the method I use so I could still spend and also keep some away as savings.

Saving money or spending money all depends on how much you are earn, when one has just a little earning he or she will find it very hard to save but if at least the money he or she is earning is much, now he or she will be able to save.

On so many occasions, responsibilities would make it very difficult for you to save some amount of money for yourself because you could always be thinking of how to take care of the family.

At the moment I do not use to save but at least am spending it usefully not uselessly. There are some people are really good at spending while some at saving and in any of them, if it has been improving you I think it is a way forward.

We should always take savings very important and not spend lavishly. When you see an amount of money you are actually protecting and guaranteeing your future and that is one of the best thing to do.

There is a difference between spending and wasting money. I do spend my money but I don't waste it because I buy it on things that I really need. I also try to save some of my money because I know I will need to use it later on. I can't just use all of my money and be broke once again like I didn't even have it.

If you want to be succesful in life and make it big in your business, then you must know saving is important way to get rich quick, I normally saves sixty percent of my gain and reinvest the remaining fourty percen to boost my business.

The moment I had people talking of wasting of money, is like buying things that are not necessarily or important for them now. So it is better for one to save or spend on what is necessary.

For me I tried to save money as much as possible, I don't really have the time to be engaging in things that won't be profitable in my life or spend money on them. What I spend money on nowadays is always for future benefit.

There are lot of things that could affect your savings habit. For me, responsibilities is one of the factors that hinder me from saving because I had lot of things to take care of.

I focus always on making sure that I invest my money in things that are going to help me make good profits. I am never part of those who spend most of their money on things that are not really going to help them.

There is no way one would not spend money but the only thing that one should do is that you should try as much as possible to strike a balance so that you won't be bankrupt or broke. You would definitely spend but you need to minimise your spendings because it must be commensurate to the amount of income that you have.

Someone who knows the value of money would never spend money lavishly. If you work rigorously on the internet, you will struggle to make some amount of money for yourself there's no way you would spend it on unnecessary things.

Saving and wasting lol

I am trying to save up for a downpayment for a home. Ideally I would have 40k but because of everything in 2020 and 2021, I ended up dipping into it so I need to get my savings built back up again.

I'm currently investing my money into some schemes that are profitable. U have been doing this for long and it's helped me to avoid wasting my money in frivolities in life .

Personally I do always consider either spending of money and saving of money as something inevitable in every individual life because you may have some necessary needs that is supposed to be meet up with.

Saving money is really good is not that good to spend too much money, I didn't say that spending money is bad but excess of everything is bad, personally I don't like spending unnecessarily.

A lot of the money in which I am making generally gets spent in one way or the other but I am also trying to be saving money of up to at least 20% every month.

Presently, I am not saving because I have lot of responsibilities to take care of and my financial status isn't really good. So,.I would need to first and foremost settle some bills before talking about savings.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds