Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you making money from farming?

Potuse

Captain Junkie
Credits
Farming is very profitable and it is a very good business to try if you understand the complexity that is involved in farming, you can engage in it because it's a lucrative business and you're going to make reasonable profit from such enterprise.

Advertisement Placeholder
Of the recent, farming is becoming popular among young people because they are starting to discover many opportunities farming present. I have tried farming in the past, though not commercial quantities. There are people who are making a lot of money from farming.

No, i'm not making money from farming. I know farming is a very lucrative business and i would really like to go into it. The problem is that i do not have the land mass and tools to start up farming business.

I think you should specify the kind of farming you're talking about because we have cryptocurrency farming, and the farming that is agriculture. The reason is because this space is for online money making.

I am not into farming business, but those into farming business are making money from the business, because farming business is very lucrative business I really like farming business because there is money in the business.

Farming still one of the holding an effective ways of making money. If you do it right you can make a Good Fortune since no one can survive without food.
People make money through farming and I believe if you are into farming and not making money maybe you are not into the right field people are making huge amount of money through farming everyday

I am not into farming myself but i have heard a lot about people making money from framing. Back then people tend to look down on framers, but right now farming is actually one of the most lucrative business to go into.

Creating connections with neighborhood grocers and restaurants might be a terrific method to sell your produce in greater numbers. Despite being more labor- and skill-intensive, raising and selling animals for meat, dairy, or other products can be a lucrative business.

I am not making money from farming because I don't have my own farm right now. But when I get enough money, I would love to but land and engage in agriculture. It is a great thing to venture into here in my country.

Farming is very profitable and it is a very good business to try if you understand the complexity that is involved in farming, you can engage in it because it's a lucrative business and you're going to make reasonable profit from such enterprise.
Farmkng is very lucrative but a lot of people run away from it maybe because they believe that it is local. It is a good business but I am not making money from it. I have no land to farm on.

Well, I come from a farmers' family. My answers have been farmers always. I have tried farming in the past but I do not do farming these days. I do have farming land, though

Actually I have been making money from farming, and I have never lack or lost interest in that kind of job.

I grew up seeing the family into farming and that is the only source of income that has been used to sponsor me into college.

I am not making money from farming because I don't have my own farm right now. But when I get enough money, I would love to but land and engage in agriculture. It is a great thing to venture into here in my country.
Farming is one of the best ways of making money presently. The good thing about farming is that if you're able to establish it and you put the right strategies you will continue making profit and expand it. Everybody needs food so family will continue to exist.

I am not a Farmer, but I realize there is a lot of money to be made from farming.
Most people underrate Farming, hence they do not put their time in making research about how to make money from farming.

I am not a Farmer, but I realize there is a lot of money to be made from farming.
Most people underrate Farming, hence they do not put their time in making research about how to make money from farming.
Yeah, I don't know why so many people underrate farming. They don't get serious at doing it as a business. Yet it would be very beneficial if you grow your own food and sell the rest.

Yeah, I don't know why so many people underrate farming. They don't get serious at doing it as a business. Yet it would be very beneficial if you grow your own food and sell the rest.
Exactly, Farming is very lucrative and It is not very financial intensive.
With Farming, You would definitely get a lot of returns on your investment. But you would need to conduct enough research before venturing into it.

Exactly, Farming is very lucrative and It is not very financial intensive.
With Farming, You would definitely get a lot of returns on your investment. But you would need to conduct enough research before venturing into it.
Farming is a good business so I think that if you invest your money into farming it's not going to be waste of money so I think that farming will produce you both money and food because people consume it every day(food)

Farming is a good business so I think that if you invest your money into farming it's not going to be waste of money so I think that farming will produce you both money and food because people consume it every day(food)
Yes, Farming is a very good business, but I think you need to have an idea about what Farming entails.
If you have any idea on how it can be done properly then you would have no problem making profits from it.

Yes, Farming is a very good business, but I think you need to have an idea about what Farming entails.
If you have any idea on how it can be done properly then you would have no problem making profits from it.
Sorry for replying you again let me tell you before you dive into any business you need to know if the business is profitable or not and farming is one of them before you go into farming you need to know the particular farm product that people who are living around you can patronize for instance in my locality coconut farming is very profitable

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds