Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you happy where your business is at right now?

I still think that it is very unfair that so many countries have so much dependence on the dollar, perhaps the currency of the countries that are forming the BRICS coalition will help lower dependence on the dollar and that there are more alternatives in the financial system, one of the alternatives in these last decades was the Euro, but lately the direction that this currency is taking is very bad too, Here we have the interest rates at 4% and in my country they are cutting the possibility of using cash. and they want to eliminate the use of the 1 euro coin, which is the most popular of the euro coins.

People must realise that the "brics" is not something new. It is actually a very old formation. It has gained a bit popularity due to media hype. During the past years, they have not been able to bring down the U.S dollar, so I am quite sure that they would not be able to do that right now. There are many problems associated with "brics". They want to create a new currency and want people to invest in that currency. I am sure many investors would happily choose U.S dollar over this new currency.

Advertisement Placeholder
People must realise that the "brics" is not something new. It is actually a very old formation. It has gained a bit popularity due to media hype. During the past years, they have not been able to bring down the U.S dollar, so I am quite sure that they would not be able to do that right now. There are many problems associated with "brics". They want to create a new currency and want people to invest in that currency. I am sure many investors would happily choose U.S dollar over this new currency.
Well I do not know if it can do something against the dollar, and I do not know how far this alliance goes, I have known it for less than 2 years really, which I think is when it began to become popular that alliance, but well I do not think that the yoke of the dollar can last 100 years more either.

My business is currently not good in a good shape. I am therefore planning to get some more capital and try to expand my business. Right now I am doing door to distribution but I would like to have stationed place where I can keep everything that is required on my business.

Well I do not know if it can do something against the dollar, and I do not know how far this alliance goes, I have known it for less than 2 years really, which I think is when it began to become popular that alliance, but well I do not think that the yoke of the dollar can last 100 years more either.

Why do you think that dollar will not remain strong for the upcoming years or let's say 100 more years? Dollar has been gaining a lots of strength. Even during the early and mid 2000s, dollar was pretty strong at that time as well. The value of dollar depends on the economy of U.S.

Why do you think that dollar will not remain strong for the upcoming years or let's say 100 more years? Dollar has been gaining a lots of strength. Even during the early and mid 2000s, dollar was pretty strong at that time as well. The value of dollar depends on the economy of U.S.
It's just my opinion, but the dollar has had many downs and they accumulate more and more, starting when it broke the gold standard in the 70s, then the creation of the euro that took away some market share from the dollar, which although it is not exaggerated but it is something, then the creation of the BRICS and its development, although we do not know how it will be or how it will end, but the countries that make up this alliance do not seem to be thinking of abandoning that purpose., and on the other hand we have the cryptocurrencies, and probably more obstacles will come for the dollar.

It's just my opinion, but the dollar has had many downs and they accumulate more and more, starting when it broke the gold standard in the 70s, then the creation of the euro that took away some market share from the dollar, which although it is not exaggerated but it is something, then the creation of the BRICS and its development, although we do not know how it will be or how it will end, but the countries that make up this alliance do not seem to be thinking of abandoning that purpose., and on the other hand we have the cryptocurrencies, and probably more obstacles will come for the dollar.

Dollar's value has been increasing since 70, as you have stated. Recently, the price of dollar has decreased. this is because my country got a huge loan from the international Monetary Fund. I am quite concerned now because in my country inflation is increasing a lot, even when the value of dollar decreases! This makes things harder for Forex dealers.

Dollar's value has been increasing since 70, as you have stated. Recently, the price of dollar has decreased. this is because my country got a huge loan from the international Monetary Fund. I am quite concerned now because in my country inflation is increasing a lot, even when the value of dollar decreases! This makes things harder for Forex dealers.
I understand, so your country is now much more indebted than before, and this falls directly on the citizens, I think that many of these problems would be solved if governments spent less and had a more austere spending policy, so they would not end up asking for those gigantic loans and increasing more and more the debt and therefore the fiscal pressure and the damage to the local economy.

In my country I have learned that the prices of the dollar keep rising higher and higher for the past couple of years for that matter. I wonder what is happening to the US economy.

My business is currently not good in a good shape. I am therefore planning to get some more capital and try to expand my business. Right now I am doing door to distribution but I would like to have stationed place where I can keep everything that is required on my business.
you are very correct I think where my business is right now it's in good shape and I don't think of expanding the business soon because am comfortable with the level,and regards the location the business is right inside my father premises and I think it's safe

In my country I have learned that the prices of the dollar keep rising higher and higher for the past couple of years for that matter. I wonder what is happening to the US economy.

Inflation is happening all over the world. The United States of America and its economy isn't bullet proof. Life and survival is difficult everywhere. When you even look at the taxes they pay there, it's absurd. I hope there's a good fix for everything soon or else suffering will get out of hand.

I understand, so your country is now much more indebted than before, and this falls directly on the citizens, I think that many of these problems would be solved if governments spent less and had a more austere spending policy, so they would not end up asking for those gigantic loans and increasing more and more the debt and therefore the fiscal pressure and the damage to the local economy.

What's quite surprising is the fact that despite being engulfed in huge debt, the government recently took more loans from the IMF. if they do not use this money in a wise manner, then they would be in big trouble. Whenever IMF offers loans, they also charge heavy interest rates. Interest always leads to doom.

What's quite surprising is the fact that despite being engulfed in huge debt, the government recently took more loans from the IMF. if they do not use this money in a wise manner, then they would be in big trouble. Whenever IMF offers loans, they also charge heavy interest rates. Interest always leads to doom.

Most governments are leaches. They will never do things to benefit their masses. They are full of greed and that's why they keep embezzling funds and keep borrowing from IMF and other international bodies. When their time in office is over, they will run away from the country.

Would you say you are happy where your business is at right now? Is there anything you'd want to change? Or are you happy where your business is now?
If there's progress in the business, I will be happy about it as it's why I work hard every day to get the success for my business. With a little progress, I will want more which means it's all about continuous improvement for me to keep staying happy.

If there's progress in the business, I will be happy about it as it's why I work hard every day to get the success for my business. With a little progress, I will want more which means it's all about continuous improvement for me to keep staying happy.

All business owners are greedy in one way or another especially when it comes to making profits and expanding their business. It's why they are never satisfied with the current stage in their business. Any business owner or an entrepreneur who's just comfortable being in any position in his business without looking at growing more isn't a real entrepreneur.

I will not lie, I am not satisfied with my current States when it comes to my business, it has not actually taken off as well as I anticipated and planned things things come as smooth fast or good as well as expected but there's been growth and progress over time.

I will not lie, I am not satisfied with my current States when it comes to my business, it has not actually taken off as well as I anticipated and planned things things come as smooth fast or good as well as expected but there's been growth and progress over time.

You keep doing what you're doing with going with your plan which should see you start making or achieving the growth and progress you're after in your business. Let me be very honest with, managing a business is never easy. I know what I faced when I started my own business of fish and poultry farming 6 years ago. It was hell for me but I'm better today and still looking for more success.

At this stage, my business (this is an online flower delivery store) is just blossoming, I opened it 2 months ago, and at first I went out at 0%, but I knew that I needed to give a little time, and as I see now, customers began to gain more and more, so yes, I'm happy that the initial difficult stage has passed, I think so in every business, of course, not without a share of risk, all good luck in your endeavors

This is so nice to hear. I'm a flower lover here and I have 3 flower vase in my home which I change their flowers once in a while. Where's your shop located? Do you do online deliveries? I would definitely be interested in checking out what you have in your store.

Most governments are leaches. They will never do things to benefit their masses. They are full of greed and that's why they keep embezzling funds and keep borrowing from IMF and other international bodies. When their time in office is over, they will run away from the country.

Well, if the government is corrupt, then why does the IMF even grant loan requests in the first place? This is something that I do not even understand in the first place. They should never approve loan requests in the first place and ask the government to mend its ways.

The honest truth is that I'm not. I have hoped for a better results by now and not what I'm currently facing. Even the cryptocurrency market ain't doing great and it's just worrisome.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds