Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you happy where your business is at right now?

Well, sometimes even if we are not happy there is absolutely nothing we can do about it now to keep pushing forward. So as to be able to attend the position we are dreaming. .
Yes I'm working online an I love it here on bizdustry, I like it when I'm earning my money, it will help you to be financially independent an also take care of your needs.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes I'm working online an I love it here on bizdustry, I like it when I'm earning my money, it will help you to be financially independent an also take care of your needs.
That's lovely, earning money online is really good especially if you have a good skills set that can earn you money, a lot of people don't work online because they think everything is scam.

I am not quite convinient and happy with the way my business is doing right now, though the business is doing pretty fine but its still small and going steady this period of time .

I am not quite convinient and happy with the way my business is doing right now, though the business is doing pretty fine but its still small and going steady this period of time .
If you want to make your business successful you need to know what's hindering you From succeeding, success is not something that falls is your lap, you have to work hard before you can get it

Actually anyone who seems his business booming, he or she will always be happy with the business and location where the business is because people knows the location and are patronising well.

If your business is booming currently I believe that it shows that you are doing exactly what you are supposed to do with what your business plan says and it is also necessary for you to work very hard into expanding your business because you have the capacity of doing so.

I am happy where my business is at right now because I'm making sales and there is no record of loss. I just have intention to move my business to begin to generate high sales.

Y business makes me happy because it gives me the flexibility I never imagined would be possible. I can make half of my annual salary in one month. Owning a business has taught me that nothing is really off the table, and you can create any life you want for yourself if you get goals and plan accordingly. It is freeing and inspiring.

This is why relaxing with your business because you feel that you are comfortable where you are is not advisable. This is because there is always a chance that your competition is working so hard to beat you from the comfortable position you feel that you are in your business.

Well, personally I would never feel relaxed and I would try as much as possible to expand my business. This will help me feel more satisfied. A person must strive harder in order to promote the business.

I believe that this is something that should be applicable to anyone who is an entrepreneur because you are expected to have your business to be on constant growth all the time until you believe that you are on top of the world. This is because there's someone out that is the richest man in the world and he is an entrepreneur.
I believe enterpreneurship is something that does not end. until you decide to retire there are people who will always be competing with you as an entrepreneur. So you must be always innovative. Even Elon Musk one of the richest people is also still competing.

Well I most say, I not very happy but I wished to be more happier than my current stage of business.

Actually I have achieved the set goals yet and I am still hard towards achieving that.

It is challenging to tell whether people are content with the state of their businesses at the moment because contentment depends heavily on personal circumstances. Unique personality features also contribute to overall happiness, even if income and job satisfaction might have an impact on it.

Actually I can't say I am happy or not yet simply because I am still making an extra effort to achieved the desired goal.

The current stage of the business is not really bad but I want it to be more than what's now.

Yes at the moment I don't really like any business apart from what I'm doing,if you have the right business you are going to be earning a considerable amount of money from it.

Actually I can't say I am happy or not yet simply because I am still making an extra effort to achieved the desired goal.

The current stage of the business is not really bad but I want it to be more than what's now.
If the business has grown even marginally, you have to celebrate yourself. It is a difficult task to set up a business and drive it to grow. You deserve a medal. Just celebrate yourself and be optimistic.

There is no doubt that am very happy with the current stage of my business based on the fact that the business us still growing and developing which I believe with time, I will definitely reach a specific destination which I want.

Well, sometimes even if we are not happy there is absolutely nothing we can do about it now to keep pushing forward. So as to be able to attend the position we are dreaming. .

Well, sometimes, we cannot do anything about business in the first place. We have to just deal with the conditions and wait for things to get better by the passage of time.

I am not associated with affiliate marketing. But I do plan to start trading. The fact of the matter is that trading is not that easy at all and it is quite risky as well.
No matter what you want to do whether online or offline there must be some level of risks. The same thing applies to trading. You just need technical, fundamental and financial management strategies to be able to maximize profit in the long run.

I can't say I'm happy with my online business right now. Though I'm earning good amount of money monthly online, I am not satisfy with what I'm making currently. I actually want to have a business that will be giving me money every month.

I am not happy where my business is currently because i have a huge target which i need to achieve but I am still on the verge to meeting the target I set for myself .

Would you say you are happy where your business is at right now? Is there anything you'd want to change? Or are you happy where your business is now?

There is no business owner or an entrepreneur that is going to be satisfied with any position their business is at any particular point in time because they will always be looking forward to expanding their business in a way that they will be making more profit than they did yesterday.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds