Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you happy where your business is at right now?

The honest truth is that I'm not. I have hoped for a better results by now and not what I'm currently facing. Even the cryptocurrency market ain't doing great and it's just worrisome.
I would not say that I am not happy with my results at the moment. At least I am earning something though it is not enough. There are always opportunity to improve and earn better..

Advertisement Placeholder
I am not happy where my business is currently, but I strongly believe that in a very short period of time I will grow beyond people's expectation. I have being learning new skill that can help me grow fast

I am not happy where my business is currently, but I strongly believe that in a very short period of time I will grow beyond people's expectation. I have being learning new skill that can help me grow fast

There are times when people may have a really harder time making their business successful. This is because right now, the global economy is in a bad condition and this is also one of the main reasons why there are so many businesses that are struggling as well around the world.

Well, if the government is corrupt, then why does the IMF even grant loan requests in the first place? This is something that I do not even understand in the first place. They should never approve loan requests in the first place and ask the government to mend its ways.

IMF doesn't have any direct access to the citizens of the country and it's the reason why they will always deal with the government and provide them with any kind of financial assistance they asked for which is going to be given to the citizens. The government will end up diverting the money to their own personal pocket which is very frustrating.

IMF doesn't have any direct access to the citizens of the country and it's the reason why they will always deal with the government and provide them with any kind of financial assistance they asked for which is going to be given to the citizens. The government will end up diverting the money to their own personal pocket which is very frustrating.

I think that organisations such as world bank or the IMF may never have any kind of access to all the people. This is why they have to deal with the government and they may have no other option. IMF provided loans but the government never used the money in a proper manner. This is why many people are not happy with where their business stands right now.

I think that organisations such as world bank or the IMF may never have any kind of access to all the people. This is why they have to deal with the government and they may have no other option. IMF provided loans but the government never used the money in a proper manner. This is why many people are not happy with where their business stands right now.

The problem that most countries are facing today is the government of their country because they have policies that are only designed to make them become more richer, neglecting the people whom they are supposed to render services to. This is why whenever they apply for all those loans, they will end up using it for their own personal benefit.

The problem that most countries are facing today is the government of their country because they have policies that are only designed to make them become more richer, neglecting the people whom they are supposed to render services to. This is why whenever they apply for all those loans, they will end up using it for their own personal benefit.

I think that macroeconomics play a very big role in here. They do not care about creating financial policies that would help them improve the condition of the country and this is where things go wrong. I think that a country needs honest governmental officials. this is where things will become better for the businessmen in a country.

I think that macroeconomics play a very big role in here. They do not care about creating financial policies that would help them improve the condition of the country and this is where things go wrong. I think that a country needs honest governmental officials. this is where things will become better for the businessmen in a country.

Exactly! I believe that most of these government uses poverty to keep the people being under their whims because the people are going to fully dependent on them for the peanuts they give them. It's why they never make policies that's going to help entrepreneurs to stand on their own.

Exactly! I believe that most of these government uses poverty to keep the people being under their whims because the people are going to fully dependent on them for the peanuts they give them. It's why they never make policies that's going to help entrepreneurs to stand on their own.

There are many people who have given up all the hopes when it comes to government. There are many people who are now using their personal finances and savings in order to make their lives better. Some people have also moved out of the country as well. They plan to start a business in a foreign country.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds