Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you happy where your business is at right now?

Actually I am most grateful to the current position of my business even though I hoped for a better position than it's now but it all depends on how harder I am will to worked.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am not happy where my business is currently because i have a huge target which i need to achieve but I am still on the verge to meeting the target I set for myself .

As long as you have a very big interest in making your business grow and expand, you will definitely not be satisfied in the position of your business at any particular point in time. You will need more sales and profit making.

Would you say you are happy where your business is at right now? Is there anything you'd want to change? Or are you happy where your business is now?

I think that there are many people who run their business. However, they may not be satisfied. I have met many people in my country who have stated that their businesses are in a really bad condition as inflation increases. Inflation has an impact on almost all the people. It also affects rich people as well.

I think that there are many people who run their business. However, they may not be satisfied. I have met many people in my country who have stated that their businesses are in a really bad condition as inflation increases. Inflation has an impact on almost all the people. It also affects rich people as well.

Whenever there is an opportunity for you to grow your business, I think any smart business owner will always take it. This is why a business can never be stagnant because there is always a plan for you to keep selling your products all the time which will help the business to grow more than what it used to be.

Whenever there is an opportunity for you to grow your business, I think any smart business owner will always take it. This is why a business can never be stagnant because there is always a plan for you to keep selling your products all the time which will help the business to grow more than what it used to be.

Well, in order to avail business opportunities, a person must realise the opportunity in the first place. This is quite important because many people may not even be able to identify the opportunity in the first place and miss it.

Well, in order to avail business opportunities, a person must realise the opportunity in the first place. This is quite important because many people may not even be able to identify the opportunity in the first place and miss it.

If my business is closing the year with a profit of $5000, I would not be happy if my business end up closing next year with another profit of another five thousand dollars. It will look as if that my business is not growing which is why I will strive to make more than $5000 profit by the end of next year.

If my business is closing the year with a profit of $5000, I would not be happy if my business end up closing next year with another profit of another five thousand dollars. It will look as if that my business is not growing which is why I will strive to make more than $5000 profit by the end of next year.

Generating $5,000 is not a really big deal. The fact remains that this is a really low amount of money. The fact of the matter remains that people should aim for more when it comes to generating revenues. You also need to use profits in order to deal with expenses.

Generating $5,000 is not a really big deal. The fact remains that this is a really low amount of money. The fact of the matter remains that people should aim for more when it comes to generating revenues. You also need to use profits in order to deal with expenses.

It is actually just an assumption that I'm trying to make with that amount of money and it also depends on the business someone is running because there are some businesses that cannot even be able to make $5000 profit in a year especially most small-scale businesses

Of course if are $ 5000 of clean profits obtained from the margins, perhaps for some people it is not so bad, also depending on your geographical area because that in my country would be very little, but on the other hand, if you have to face even expenses of that capital, the profits would be even more reduced.

Not at all. As of right now, I am starting over again so there is no earnings coming in or anything of the sort. I am working on building up traffic. I want to be able to get to a place where I am earning a living month after month so I can retire from my 9-5.

Of course if are $ 5000 of clean profits obtained from the margins, perhaps for some people it is not so bad, also depending on your geographical area because that in my country would be very little, but on the other hand, if you have to face even expenses of that capital, the profits would be even more reduced.

There are many people who might be happy with earning that much money per month. However, the rates of dollar are decreasing a lot. What's quite worst is the fact that inflation is also increasing too much in my country. I fear the price of dollar may go down a lot. This would cause many problems.

There are many people who might be happy with earning that much money per month. However, the rates of dollar are decreasing a lot. What's quite worst is the fact that inflation is also increasing too much in my country. I fear the price of dollar may go down a lot. This would cause many problems.
Yes, if the price of the dollar falls, it would greatly affect everyone, especially those who depend heavily on it, fortunately in the European Union, the euro was created to reduce dependence on the dollar, in my country it is honestly not used at all.

Yes, if the price of the dollar falls, it would greatly affect everyone, especially those who depend heavily on it, fortunately in the European Union, the euro was created to reduce dependence on the dollar, in my country it is honestly not used at all.

Well, the main problem here is that the rates of dollar are falling and the inflation level is not decreasing at all! When the price of dollar falls in a tier 3 country, then the inflation rate should also fall as well. However, this is something which is not happening in here at all. This is extremely sad thing.

Well, the main problem here is that the rates of dollar are falling and the inflation level is not decreasing at all! When the price of dollar falls in a tier 3 country, then the inflation rate should also fall as well. However, this is something which is not happening in here at all. This is extremely sad thing.
Well that is one of the main problems of the economies of level 3 countries, their dependence on the dollar, and their little economic independence, both with their currency and in international trade, honestly, I would like to understand why all those countries are under the yoke of the dollar.

Not at all. As of right now, I am starting over again so there is no earnings coming in or anything of the sort. I am working on building up traffic. I want to be able to get to a place where I am earning a living month after month so I can retire from my 9-5.

The most important thing for you to do is to make sure that you have a very good plan right now on how you want to begin because it is going to give you the necessary backings that is going to help you to succeed even if you face challenges.

Well that is one of the main problems of the economies of level 3 countries, their dependence on the dollar, and their little economic independence, both with their currency and in international trade, honestly, I would like to understand why all those countries are under the yoke of the dollar.

Recently, the value of dollar fluctuated a bit. However, the U.S dollar is expected to gain strength once again. This is because the federal reserve may increase the interest rates once again in order to deal with inflation. This will prove to be a living hell for tier 3 countries as the dollar will gain strength and the value of other currencies will slip massively.

Recently, the value of dollar fluctuated a bit. However, the U.S dollar is expected to gain strength once again. This is because the federal reserve may increase the interest rates once again in order to deal with inflation. This will prove to be a living hell for tier 3 countries as the dollar will gain strength and the value of other currencies will slip massively.
I still think that it is very unfair that so many countries have so much dependence on the dollar, perhaps the currency of the countries that are forming the BRICS coalition will help lower dependence on the dollar and that there are more alternatives in the financial system, one of the alternatives in these last decades was the Euro, but lately the direction that this currency is taking is very bad too, Here we have the interest rates at 4% and in my country they are cutting the possibility of using cash. and they want to eliminate the use of the 1 euro coin, which is the most popular of the euro coins.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds