Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you happy where your business is at right now?

Well am not sad about my business position right now and my happiness, is not also complete.

I have a target, even though business is really growing and I always want to worked so hard to achieved such target.

Advertisement Placeholder
The simple truth is that I am very happy where my business is today but I am not comfortable where it is today because there is always room for improvement and making more money from what I used to make from the business.

I think that there is always a room for improvement. However, the fact of the matter remains that we must work hard in order to make sure that we do not make the wrong decisions when it comes to business.

I think that there is always a room for improvement. However, the fact of the matter remains that we must work hard in order to make sure that we do not make the wrong decisions when it comes to business.

This is why I don't really buy into the idea of people always staying in their comfort zone when it comes to their business or those that don't really want to expand their business further when there is a possibility for them to do it.

I'm still not satisfied with the status of my business right now as I am still striving hard to ensure that I achieve greater success in this line of business and that has been my plight.

Would you say you are happy where your business is at right now? Is there anything you'd want to change? Or are you happy where your business is now?
I don't have a business right now, but I'm planning to start one, if you are making good money in your business you are expected to be very happy, earning money that's what that matters.

I'm still not satisfied with the status of my business right now as I am still striving hard to ensure that I achieve greater success in this line of business and that has been my plight.
I am currently a student and I don't have sufficient time to establish my business.
I have alot of business ideas that I would love to launch after my graduation, hopefully very soon.

I am not carrying out any kind of business right now, but I am working as a freelancer. the fact remains that i am quite happy because i do earn good money and i do plan to start a business as well.
freelancing is a good venture in my own opinion and you can consider it as a business because it is what gives your money. It is always important you try to improve your skills to make more money.

I believe that this is something that should be applicable to anyone who is an entrepreneur because you are expected to have your business to be on constant growth all the time until you believe that you are on top of the world. This is because there's someone out that is the richest man in the world and he is an entrepreneur.

I am somewhat happy with where my business is right now. With me working as a freelance writer, all too often I can run into times when I will make less money than I made the previous week. This is to be expected though and you should always plan for it as I try to. Would I like to see my business doing better than it is? Of course, who wouldn't when they run a business but things like that take time and a lot of patience. I am hoping throughout this year I see progress in my business.

Well I cant say i am not, but I really wished I could be in a position better than that.

I have a target for the business, and am still working so hard to achieved that.

Well I cant say i am not, but I really wished I could be in a position better than that.

I have a target for the business, and am still working so hard to achieved that.

There is no enterpreneur there is going to be satisfied with any position that his business is because there is always room for growth when it comes to running your business. This is why we have someone like Elon Musk to be the richest man in the world.

I don't own a business of my own yet. I work online. I am not so happy with my online earnings, they are not so much. If i were to change something about it, i would like to give more time to my online job but unfortunately my school work wouldn't let me do so.

I don't have a business right now but I am working hard to start affiliate marketing in near future, till now my preparation for affiliate marketing is great and I wish I could start it successfully.

I don't have a business right now but I am working hard to start affiliate marketing in near future, till now my preparation for affiliate marketing is great and I wish I could start it successfully.

This is also the plan that I have when it comes to affiliate marketing because I already understand how beneficial it is for someone who is into it. This is because it doesn't require any more work once you have been able to set up your affiliate marketing links and you will just be making profit once anyone makes purchases from it.

Well I am happy but I know that it can be better. I need more income and I am looking into ways to make that possible by upgrading my business. But I'm still happy with it.

This is why relaxing with your business because you feel that you are comfortable where you are is not advisable. This is because there is always a chance that your competition is working so hard to beat you from the comfortable position you feel that you are in your business.

Yes I am happy with my current business stage even though I still have the mind to achieved a better goals in the future.

I wished for a big and a better business environment but I have not yet reached so am grateful.

Actually anyone who seems his business booming, he or she will always be happy with the business and location where the business is because people knows the location and are patronising well.

This is also the plan that I have when it comes to affiliate marketing because I already understand how beneficial it is for someone who is into it. This is because it doesn't require any more work once you have been able to set up your affiliate marketing links and you will just be making profit once anyone makes purchases from it.
Definitely, you need something where you can promote your affiliate links such as a website or a social media account, after you built trust then it will become easy for you to have sales.

I can't really deny what God has done for my effort.

I am really impressed on the current position that my business is on to now even though I wished to worked more harder to achieved more it's now.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds