Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you confident with your job? Will you feel comfortable telling about it to others?

My job is a modest and Noble one but it takes away my valuable time, that's why I have it.
I intend to be rich to the extent money works for me.

Advertisement Placeholder
My job is a modest and Noble one but it takes away my valuable time, that's why I have it.
I intend to be rich to the extent money works for me.
Nice one, everyone should be looking for opportunities to have a noble jobs that would make them Richer in the future. Financial stability is the reason why people have to work.

Well tell others about your job is not bad but you should know kind of conversation you had such as that which will be productive and not one that will lead to misunderstanding amongst self.
Yes I agree with you on that it is very good to tell people about your job but in your conversation you should be careful of not revealing the secret of your job to people.

Nice one, everyone should be looking for opportunities to have a noble jobs that would make them Richer in the future. Financial stability is the reason why people have to work.
I don't believe that job would make one rich at a faster phase.
The truth is job can be a hindrance to true wealth sometimes.

I worked for myself and I am very much confident in what I am doing. I wouldn't have any problem letting other people know what I do . Afterall it is a legitimate hustle.

Any one that doesn not feel confident telling people about his or her job, might be that the job might be an illegal job or maybe the job is not of his or her standard and do feel shy to tell people.

I don't believe that job would make one rich at a faster phase.
The truth is job can be a hindrance to true wealth sometimes.
Most of these things depends on what you want . There are some people that after they have been able to secure a stable job they may not want to establish a business or engage in anything For reasons best known to them.

Most of these things depends on what you want . There are some people that after they have been able to secure a stable job they may not want to establish a business or engage in anything For reasons best known to them.
Yes we all have our different mindsets and individual priorities, it's pathetic that some are into that attitude because they are not informed and are blindly following their bosses.

Well there are some people who engaged in some kind of jobs simply because they have no other alternatives or way of making money due to that fact they won't be comfortable in the job they are doing.
Well there are some people who engaged in some kind of jobs simply because they have no other alternatives or way of making money due to that fact they won't be comfortable in the job they are doing
Yes we all have our different mindsets and individual priorities, it's pathetic that some are into that attitude because they are not informed and are blindly following their bosses.
Yes it's true that we all have different mindset about what we want and it's true that all of us have freedom to decide what we want and anytime that we are forced to do what we don't like, we can quit the job.

Yeah, people try to make money on the internet and they are not successful they will think it is impossible to make money online. The reason many people do not make money is because they were not lucky to connect to it people can actually help them.

Well, if you tend to think that making money online is impossible, then I think that making money online will be much harder for you. This is because online money making requires you to have a good mindset,.

Well, if you tend to think that making money online is impossible, then I think that making money online will be much harder for you. This is because online money making requires you to have a good mindset,.
that is actually the truth. If you think that something is very hard and impossible for you it will be almost impossible for you to succeed on it. believing that making money online is possible is the first step towards succeeding.

Some people cherish their job so much and are very proud of them selves, that they are working in this job and that they have managed to get this particular job.
They tell about it to others and show off.
But some don't really like their job or they are just not feeling confident about it and then they simply won't tell about their job to others.
Telling about your job is not easy for everyone since there are overrated jobs and underrated jobs, not every job may sound nice and impressive.
I personally don't mind to tell other people about my past jobs but what about you? To which type are you belong?
The work that I do really is not the my dream job but I like it anyway. I work as a part-time IT Tutor at a Junior High school. This work does not really pay me that much. But it's worth working on.

The work that I do really is not the my dream job but I like it anyway. I work as a part-time IT Tutor at a Junior High school. This work does not really pay me that much. But it's worth working on.
Half loaf of bread is better than none and that is exactly the situation we find ourselves due to the economic situation in most of the ountries.
We just have to look for ways to survive by all means.

Well to me actually I usually feel overconfident telling people about my job though it might be so stressful and might not give you, your personal time but still the pay is good.

I think confidence comes in different capacities either based on the nature and security of the work or based on the finance as salary. I am confident in my work even though I can't rate it 100%.

I am very much comfortable with my job and actually I do own the job . I own a restaurant in which I have hired more than 30 people working for me

Certain individuals esteem their occupation so much and are exceptionally pleased with them selves, that they are working in this work and that they have figured out how to land this specific position.
They berate about it to other people and show.
Be that as it may, some could do without their work or they are simply not having good expectations about it and afterward they essentially won't tell about their responsibility to other people.
Telling about your occupation is difficult for everybody since there are exaggerated positions and underestimated positions, few out of every odd occupation might sound quite great.
I for one wouldn't fret to educate others concerning my previous positions .

Yes I do tell people about my job and of course and very confident about it. I do almost everything I am doing with all confidence and I can be able to tell it at anytime and anywhere.

If I feel the job is not right for me, I tend to ask to be dismissed. It happened before and I really don't like to be in a place where I don't belong for several reasons and live a miserable life. I can understand jobs are really hard to find, I do agree with it, but I don't know to which extent I would be in a job that treats me bad, or is under remunerated, and keeping me visiting the doctor so many times showing cases of depression and so on. I prefer my mental health to a bad environment. Nowadays I am my own boss, but I am not quite sure if this situation will remain like this for my whole life. I wish it remains like so!

You will be 100% confident if you are working for your own organisation and you're not around for anyone. This will give you some level of comfort and you'll be able to maximize your potential.
I also agree with this. If you're working for your own organization, you'll alot of confident in telling people about it. The dream of everybody is to have their own company and be self employed. So, you mentioned that you're working at your own organization in front of people, they'll kind of give you some respect.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds