Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you confident with your job? Will you feel comfortable telling about it to others?

Yes , I am very confident with my job because that is what brings success in so many people's business . I wouldn't just want to venture into something I do not have the confidence to let other people know.
Yeah that is right, it is not good to venture into any job or businesses that you know, you are not fully confident of the job or business. That might lead to hazards.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah that is right, it is not good to venture into any job or businesses that you know, you are not fully confident of the job or business. That might lead to hazards.
That is what some people are doing , but sometimes they may not be the reason sometimes they are being forced to do something or choose a career they are not passionately interested to do

That is what some people are doing , but sometimes they may not be the reason sometimes they are being forced to do something or choose a career they are not passionately interested to do
Though if it is like that, then one should just try to look for a way he or she will just like the job he or she is doing to become passionate about it and to find joy in it. It will be better.

Actually confidence is what I have gotten from the job I engage myself and I am proud to tell people about. the major I requires from it is the satisfaction of my needs and that has be accomplished.
I work as a freelancer and many people have a problem with my job. However, I do not care about what people think as long as I am happy and comfortable with my job.
Actually if freelance is the best for you, I will advise you never to care about what people may say or comments about your way of earnings so far your needs can be achieved.

Though if it is like that, then one should just try to look for a way he or she will just like the job he or she is doing to become passionate about it and to find joy in it. It will be better.
Yes but sometimes also situations arises that what you are passionate about may not really be available for you to do at that moment and you may be forced to take what you see, you see just for the salary. These are also the reasons

I work as a freelancer and many people have a problem with my job. However, I do not care about what people think as long as I am happy and comfortable with my job.
That means you are very good at freelancing because i have been there before and the competition is just too much for me to handle and thats the main reason why i opted out .

I don't have any problem with my job, mostly I will choose anything I am so confident to do. If I am not confident with what I'm doing then it might be very difficult for me to succeed in it , that's just the reality.

Even the heavens know that I am not particularly very happy with my job but then I understand that one thing about jobs is that one thing that is good for you might not be good for the other.

Provided that what I am doing is not illegal and you can make some money but two out of it then that is exactly what I am going to be focused on and I might even refer others.

I actually not comfortable with my job. I fear even telling it to people as most people would like good white collar and well paying jobs. Many folks would even ignore my kind of job and would not like doing it at all.

Yes and you will even feel free to be expressing yourself once talking with people about your job because the do pay well and most people can see the outcome in you.
Probably, if you're doing a job that pays reasonable amount of money and cares for you you will definitely be happy to share it with others. But if you're the kind of person that is in a bad job, it will be a shame.

Personally I am 100% confident in the job am currently doing the payment is quite encouraging though it's a self employed stuff. and I can advise anybody to be self employed because it's really helpful.
I am always confident doing something specially with jobs, if I don't like it I change it, I want to do what my passion is if it is not my passion it will waste my time and I will never grow.

I actually not comfortable with my job. I fear even telling it to people as most people would like good white collar and well paying jobs. Many folks would even ignore my kind of job and would not like doing it at all.
You should be very confident with the work you do and be ready to boast about it. We shouldn't be considering what people would say first. You should be more concerned about yourself.

Normally , if you know that you are not confident in what you are doing , you shouldn't even pass through all these stage of getting all those skills. Because at the end it will definitely be a waste of time and resources.

I do feel very confident talking and expressing my self about my job with people because I know my job is legit and it only takes one who has a stronger heart to do such job.

I do feel very confident talking and expressing my self about my job with people because I know my job is legit and it only takes one who has a stronger heart to do such job.
Most importantly if you are engaging in a legitimate job, you will be ever ready to share with others but if it is an illegitimate job, you will find it very difficult to share it with your friends and families.

Most importantly if you are engaging in a legitimate job, you will be ever ready to share with others but if it is an illegitimate job, you will find it very difficult to share it with your friends and families.
The only thing that will make you want to keep your job from others is when you indulge in a legitimate activities but if it is a legitimate job , you wouldn't hesitate to share it with others.

Yeah that is it and most people that do involve themselves in illegitimate jobs hardly tells anything regarding their job with their families or talk less of friends. They do make it to be a secret thing.

Yeah that is it and most people that do involve themselves in illegitimate jobs hardly tells anything regarding their job with their families or talk less of friends. They do make it to be a secret thing.
If you involve yourself in an illegitimate job there's absolutely no way you will want to share it with others simply because it is an ethical way of making money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds