Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you confident with your job? Will you feel comfortable telling about it to others?

If you involve yourself in an illegitimate job there's absolutely no way you will want to share it with others simply because it is an ethical way of making money.
There are some jobs that you cannot be boast of in the public, simply because they are illegal jobs. If you are involved in illegal activities, it wouldn't be so hard for you to share it with others

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, i'm very confident about my job and i feel very comfortable telling others about it. I often advice others to join too since it's an online job and one can earn from the comfort of one's home.

If you involve yourself in an illegitimate job there's absolutely no way you will want to share it with others simply because it is an ethical way of making money.
Yeah that is why it is very good for one to make sure any work or job he or she is doing should be a legitimate one and that alone is the only way he or she will feel confident telling people

Actually I am confident in my job and am so proud to even advise and tell people about it due to the fact that government work is no longer paying as to be working as an independent entity for yourself.
Yeah that is why it is very good for one to make sure any work or job he or she is doing should be a legitimate one and that alone is the only way he or she will feel confident telling people
Actually engaging yourself into legitimate business or jobs is what is considered but those in an illegal stuffs, it not considered as business because it's at there own risk when caught.

Probably, if you're doing a job that pays reasonable amount of money and cares for you you will definitely be happy to share it with others. But if you're the kind of person that is in a bad job, it will be a shame.

I am a freelancer and the main issue is that many people do not understand what freelancing is all about. It is very sad to see many people looking down on people when they do not understand what you do in the first place! :(

I am a freelancer and the main issue is that many people do not understand what freelancing is all about. It is very sad to see many people looking down on people when they do not understand what you do in the first place! :(
It is very interesting that you are able to get jobs on freelancing sites. I have not been successful in that regard and I am still looking for ways to get myself or enhance my visibility on freelancing websites.

It is very interesting that you are able to get jobs on freelancing sites. I have not been successful in that regard and I am still looking for ways to get myself or enhance my visibility on freelancing websites.

I have actually worked for content marketplaces that allowed me to sell content. This was what I meant by working as a freelancer. Freelancing could have different types and shapes.

I have actually worked for content marketplaces that allowed me to sell content. This was what I meant by working as a freelancer. Freelancing could have different types and shapes.
How do I locate such content marketplace so that I can sell content there too. I think it's a good way to make money and to add to my online streams of income. Thanks in anticipation.

I don't even bother to explain people the nature of my work on the internet. What I normally do when they ask me of what I know is that I work online and that's all.

The truth is that people share there business information with others I think because they derive some benefit to it but personally I dont and I do with those who have similar jobs so that I can improve myself from the point contribution.

I don't have any problem with the job I am doing . The only challenge is that the salary may not actually be enough for me and I will always be looking for every single opportunity to have a better employment.

I don't even bother to explain people the nature of my work on the internet. What I normally do when they ask me of what I know is that I work online and that's all.

I just usually tell people that I am a freelancer. Some people still do not understand what freelancing actually means and this is when they just start to think what I meant by the term "freelancer".

I just usually tell people that I am a freelancer. Some people still do not understand what freelancing actually means and this is when they just start to think what I meant by the term "freelancer".
It is actually a normal thing for people to doubt or do not know that it is possible to work online. The kind of people that usually that are those who are old-fashioned.

Well I am confident in my job and I always love to share some of my experiences with people around me not because it's well paid but I also learned from people I interact with them.

Actually I am confident in my job and am so proud to even advise and tell people about it due to the fact that government work is no longer paying as to be working as an independent entity for yourself.

Actually engaging yourself into legitimate business or jobs is what is considered but those in an illegal stuffs, it not considered as business because it's at there own risk when caught.
Yeah that is why most people that do engage themselves on illegal stuffs do not like telling others what they usually do and from were because it will expose them.

I am very much comfortable with my job and I would gladly tell anyone about it.

This is because I believe that there is dignity in labour and nothing like shame .

Well tell others about your job is not bad but you should know kind of conversation you had such as that which will be productive and not one that will lead to misunderstanding amongst self.

It is actually a normal thing for people to doubt or do not know that it is possible to work online. The kind of people that usually that are those who are old-fashioned.

There are many people who have tried to make money online but they were never successful and this is also one of the main reasons why many people may think that making cash online is not possible.

There are many people who have tried to make money online but they were never successful and this is also one of the main reasons why many people may think that making cash online is not possible.
Yeah, people try to make money on the internet and they are not successful they will think it is impossible to make money online. The reason many people do not make money is because they were not lucky to connect to it people can actually help them.

It can not be 100% but I am sure of my confidence in the job I do though it wasn't what I wanted but I was given what will helped build and organize my future coming into reality.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds