Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you confident with your job? Will you feel comfortable telling about it to others?

Well, I'm a kind of person that'll not involved in a job that I don't have confident in telling people about. I'm confident about the job I'm doing and I declare anywhere the job I'm doing.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am proud of my job but I don't brag about it. I even underplay it in front of others. I've found out that people like to underestimate me as a Muslim woman, usually thinking all are uneducated. The surprise when they learn of what I do is satisfying.

So, do you you have full-time jobs? Are they are online jobs? Inflation rate is quite high, so people might bee seeking more than one real jobs and now this is becoming a common thing.
Yes, that's why I have two. Some people collect as many as they can, myself included.
But right now, I am happy with the two I am working and don't feel the need to look any further.

If I may say so, I can honestly claim that I have complete confidence in the work I do because I always enjoy it and achieve the goals I set for myself. I can recommend learning to everyone because it's enjoyable.

Well actually My job is something that I personally enjoy doing even though they are greater things that I would have wished for. It is also an area that I can highly encourage somebody to venture into.

Well actually My job is something that I personally enjoy doing even though they are greater things that I would have wished for. It is also an area that I can highly encourage somebody to venture into.
That is the energy that is expected of everyone most especially those with skills . we are expected to be confident in what we are doing and we also have to be ready to showcase our skill at every given opportunity.

Of course, I am very much confident about what I do online to make money and that is actually being a freelancer. That's my main source of income and I also work on posting forums and trade in the cryptocurrency market.

Where you are working and you have a job and there is a family atmosphere, you feel most comfortable there. Apart from that if you are taking your salary properly which is accurate in your account, then you will still feel the comfortable. And if your boss is also good with you and appreciates everything you do and so on that will increase your confidence as well.

Where you are working and you have a job and there is a family atmosphere, you feel most comfortable there. Apart from that if you are taking your salary properly which is accurate in your account, then you will still feel the comfortable. And if your boss is also good with you and appreciates everything you do and so on that will increase your confidence as well.

Yes, I think that you are right because having the right kind of atmosphere is very important for mental health of employees as well. This also includes not being rude to people in the workplaces.

Of course, I am very much confident about what I do online to make money and that is actually being a freelancer. That's my main source of income and I also work on posting forums and trade in the cryptocurrency market.
I am always happy with the work i am doing so far my family are happy , i am into teaching , faeming and i am also a baker , and i work online to make money and i am also a crypto currency investor .

The truth is that I don't have a job at the moment, I work online on different platforms to take good care of my needs, if you have a good skill you can also decided to work online.

I am always happy with the work i am doing so far my family are happy , i am into teaching , faeming and i am also a baker , and i work online to make money and i am also a crypto currency investor .
Wow. You're really doing a whole lot of things to improve on your earnings and I hope you do have time to attend to them all as it seems as though it would be a stressful thing to attend to them all.

If you are making a respectable living,. Both your confidence and level of worry will increase. If you are unable to pay your bills, you will worry a lot. I'd like you to share how much money you make online so I may join you and start earning money too.

There is no doubt that I have confidence in my job and I love telling people about it. simply because I am satisfied both emotionally and financially without any stress.
There is absolutely no doubt that I am confident in my job and I felt like shearing some of my experience with people not because I am well paid but I learned and derive some pleasure in doing it.

Last edited:
I find working for one company like that to be very challenging because I don't really have time for myself or to do other things as well, whereas I am very comfortable with my business because it gives me a lot of time to do other things.

Though some people sees farming as a dirty job which only uneducated person do for a living , but I am very proud of being a farmer and I am getting a positive result from the business .
Though some people sees farming as a dirty job which only uneducated person do for a living , but I am very proud of being a farmer and I am getting a positive result from the business .

Last edited:
Yes of course I will tell others about my job. I am super confident and comfortable with my jobs both online and offline because they are all reliable and dependable

I am a teacher and I am happy to be teaching and also impacting knowledge in the life of the new growing generation, so theres nothing to be shy about my job .
Yes of course I will tell others about my job. I am super confident and comfortable with my jobs both online and offline because they are all reliable and dependable

I work for a tech company as well as do online work (blogging, running my own shop, etc) and I am continuing to branch out. I have no issue with telling people about my work because I am not ashamed of it.
I would never be ashamed of what put foods on my table, it is better than stealing or begging, because if I decide to beg this same set of people mocking me will never give me a lending hand.
Sometimes it is necessary for you to let out matters that is bothering you , so that when you share it there may be possible solutions and that will relief you of the burden.
Sharing your problem is a great way to remove a lot of burden from your mind as keeping these burden might slow your productivity and also affect your mental health on the long run.

Last edited:
My job is my passion. I am very much comfortable to let it out and say it to other people that are interested to know what I am doing for a living. Yea I wouldn't be ashame to do so.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds