Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you confident with your job? Will you feel comfortable telling about it to others?

Yes I'm very confident about my job, it is an offline business which I earn from. Though it needs good effort to be able to see obvious results, and also time consuming too.
When one is working in a place where you getting enough money from the work place you will be very comfortable with the job, for now I am not comfortable with the job I do because I am not getting enough from money from it.

Advertisement Placeholder
The work that I do really is not the my dream job but I like it anyway. I work as a part-time IT Tutor at a Junior High school. This work does not really pay me that much. But it's worth working on.
that means you will be ashamed to tell people about the job because it is not your dream job and it is not paying you any reasonable amount of money. You can only be proud of a job that is giving you good finances.

that means you will be ashamed to tell people about the job because it is not your dream job and it is not paying you any reasonable amount of money. You can only be proud of a job that is giving you good finances.
There are so many people that are not willing to disclose the kind of job they are doing because they are not happy with it.
It is often better to engage in a job that you like.

There are so many people that are not willing to disclose the kind of job they are doing because they are not happy with it.
It is often better to engage in a job that you like.
Personally I will not venture into a job I do not like. If you are doing a particular job and you're not happy with it you will not enjoy it and you may end up wasting a lot of your time.

I also agree with this. If you're working for your own organization, you'll alot of confident in telling people about it. The dream of everybody is to have their own company and be self employed. So, you mentioned that you're working at your own organization in front of people, they'll kind of give you some respect.
The level of confidence that you will have when you are working in your own business can not to be compared to the one that you would have if you're working for someone else.
Comfort is very paramount in this case and that is what you would get.

Yes we all have our different mindsets and individual priorities, it's pathetic that some are into that attitude because they are not informed and are blindly following their bosses.
Personally , I don't have anything against people following their bosses , at least if you are working in a particular organisation you have to follow someone who is in charge of the organisation. That's normal

The level of confidence that you will have when you are working in your own business can not to be compared to the one that you would have if you're working for someone else.
Comfort is very paramount in this case and that is what you would get.
This is actually very true. Whenever you have your own business you will be very confident to tell people about it because you are your own boss. But when you are working for other people especially if the pay is small you will not be proud of it.

Provided that what I am doing is not illegal and you can make some money but two out of it then that is exactly what I am going to be focused on and I might even refer others.
Same thing with me. Once what I'm doing is legal and bring money, I can not be afraid to mention it everywhere. I notice something that most time the job we underated bring much money than those we hype.

Personally , I don't have anything against people following their bosses , at least if you are working in a particular organisation you have to follow someone who is in charge of the organisation. That's normal
Yeah it is not bad following the bosses . But it is quite better to be your own boss and have your own life ,but not chained into working for others so that you get money

That is true,because in most of the cases the reason why some persons do not like telling others about the kind of job that they do is because they do not enjoy the job and they are not fulfil doing it.

That is true,because in most of the cases the reason why some persons do not like telling others about the kind of job that they do is because they do not enjoy the job and they are not fulfil doing it.
One of the major reasons why you wouldn't want to disclose your job to anyone is if you do not like the job and you don't want to associate yourself with it.

I'm working a simple job with nothing to be proud of however I'm happy to say that my job gives me food cloches and a warm bed to sleep in I wish someday I have something more than that but I'm grateful

One of the major reasons why you wouldn't want to disclose your job to anyone is if you do not like the job and you don't want to associate yourself with it.
That is just the thing we are talking about on the issue of job satisfaction and the individual just doing the job to make ends meet,he will not be very proud to tell others about the job he does.

As I said earlier, I work at various platforms at various times. All these jobs that I partake fends me enough money to cater for my needs. But I can confidently say for the fact that working as a tutor is something that I can never regret.

I am always going to feel very comfortable with my job and if somebody believes that that is something good for them that I can recommend them provided that they know what they're doing.

I am very much comfortable with my job and actually I do own the job . I own a restaurant in which I have hired more than 30 people working for me
Wow that is really nice, managing a restaurant or being the owner is really great, most young men at my side usually involve themselves mostly on restaurant business because it's cool.

I am always going to feel very comfortable with my job and if somebody believes that that is something good for them that I can recommend them provided that they know what they're doing.
It is always better to have confidence on the job that you're doing irrespective of the people assertion about it. You don't really need to bother yourself once you're satisfied.

I feel confident about my work and I had to keep telling people about my job because it is another way of advertising my products or business. It can also motivate someone somewhere who wants to start up a similar business.

The truth is that I don't really have a job at the moment, but I believe if you have good idea on jobs you can use them in other to earn money, but for me I prefer to be self employed that to work for anyone.

That's all that matters,is not also about work, one thing I like with what you said is time, to ability to have time for yourself is all that matters, is not always about work.
Yes you're right by saying this, I agree with the fact that someone said, all work without play makes Jake a dull boy, when one is tired, it is expected of him to rest for sometime.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds