Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are there any official government bodies you can go to for support?

I personally also believe that the government of my country has nothing to offer me in the aspect of job creating , so i have decided to become a boss of my own and create my own job.
This is something that most of us have actually come to understand for you is right now because there are so many graduates around us for more than 10 years that are not able to get any kind of job from our government.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are lots of Official support the one could run to that are powered by the government. The challenge is that we get to know most of these bodies in papers. Most of them are not functional.

There's but in Nigeria if you don't have someone in the government it will be very hard for you to see such opportunity come by
Everything in Nigeria is a very big challenge because a lot of people here have been marginalized by the government of the country in such a way that they find survival very difficult here.

I remembered when i was very young and my sister was working at the local government , a university student came to see the chairman saying he cannot afford to pay school fee because he lost his parents , the chairman told them to give him money from one fund that's allocated to help people in such situation.
I beleive tjose fund still exist till now, but our government has been diverting the money else where
Everything in Nigeria is a very big challenge because a lot of people here have been marginalized by the government of the country in such a way that they find survival very difficult here.

In my country, there is a ministry for support but it's only on paper and monies are been pumped there but you will be disappointed if you go to their office for support. I will endeavour to check again one of these days.

In this region of the world the government has tried to enact several bodies which could serve the purpose of providing aids to citizens but corruption has eaten so deeply into it's fabrics that the original purpose in which those bodies were instituted for are not met and they are not even functional.

In my country, there is a ministry for support but it's only on paper and monies are been pumped there but you will be disappointed if you go to their office for support. I will endeavour to check again one of these days.
We also have ministries like that that are supposed to be helping people financially when they have issues but the money nowadays have been diverted to somewhere else.

Lolz, this can only be the best in a well developed country but over here there is no possibility for such. Even some organisation that are being put in by the government still doesn't really know their responsibilities. Lolz.

We also have ministries like that that are supposed to be helping people financially when they have issues but the money nowadays have been diverted to somewhere else.

Definitely there is/are, because business owners who knows the advantage of getting their businesses registered usually are on the safer side. They are being given support from the government.
That is definitelly one ofthe advantage of getting your business registered,because it will enable the government to know in the planning of its policies and also for assitance it will be very easy to access loans and grants.

That's the major point! Diversion of funds to the channel that will favour them most. Stuffs like this hardly worked in my country because of the level of corruption and selfishness.

It is available but most of them are not rampant over here , because even if they do they are not likely take care of their responsibilities serious. They are just interested in taking bribe. At the end of the day what they were told to do won't be achieved.

Constitutionally there are some government bodies that are created to help people especially in investment in areas like agriculture and technology but then it is not very effective around here. I am going to attribute the most of the factor to corruption that has been going on around in that industry.

It is available but most of them are not rampant over here , because even if they do they are not likely take care of their responsibilities serious. They are just interested in taking bribe. At the end of the day what they were told to do won't be achieved.
You are right , corruption has eaten deep into our government agencies , even the whole governments at corrupted , imagine going into an agencies to seek for help and they tell you if you don't give them bribe , they won't help you.

You are right , corruption has eaten deep into our government agencies , even the whole governments at corrupted , imagine going into an agencies to seek for help and they tell you if you don't give them bribe , they won't help you.
Jeez, omo this is serious o. The police in Nigeria can't really be trusted for any reason. So that really means that we are indirectly not safe in this country if that is what the police are trying to do. I can't even imagine this.😔😔

There are countries who have an agency which are responsible for humanitarian affairs of their citizens. In my country Nigeria there is a ministry for such services and are responsible for all human affairs.

There are countries who have an agency which are responsible for humanitarian affairs of their citizens. In my country Nigeria there is a ministry for such services and are responsible for all human affairs.
Good! I am very glad to know that you are talking an humanitarian service in Nigeria. It's true that such ministry exist but the beneficiaries are the elites , not a common Nigerian have access to it.

There is a particular scheme that has been set up in such a way that girl is a support department in every government parastatal. This means that you can be able to approach them whenever you have a difficulty on something that concerns that ministry.

Most of the ones that we have here in my country are usually very corrupt , and it will be very difficult to ever think of getting Justice with them since they usually take bribes .

I dont think there is any of these body operating appropriately as it's supposed to. Most of the government bodies which are established for such purposes are not actually doing their jobs their extent has been compromised.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds