Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are there any official government bodies you can go to for support?

My country Nigeria is so corrupt that you are going to be wasting your time going to any government body seeking for them to do Justice because you are being wrong because they are never going to do anything.
This is the same conclusion that most people that are living in Nigeria has been especially when it comes to contact him any government agencies to help themselves whatever problem that they have that is associated with their business because they will never do anything unless they have something big to gain in the process.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are consumer right protection in my country where you can complain any ill feeling that you have towards a particular product. Aside this, each business is registered under the Corporate Affairs Commission which make it easier for consumers to report their feelings.

We have standard organisation of Nigeria. it is an arm of the government in which oversees the complaint of the customers about the product or services they got it from a company. Most times the fight on behalf of the customer.

Well I believe that are but then I don't really know them and so I can't really say for sure but I believe if you look in the right places then you will actually see them and that's it

Yes. Here in my country there are official channels you can report to If you are dissatisfied about a transaction with some corporate companies, not in all case though.

There are official government bodies that we can turn to. It will depend on the type of issues that needs to be addressed. For instance, if you have complaints against product and service quality, you can file complaints with the Department of Trade and Industry. If there are issues with credit card policies and violations, one can go to Central Bank authorities. Besides all of these channels, one can also call the national government's hotline.​

Most of the people who have some sort of business dispute go to courts, there are no government bodies that could help you in this case in my country. This is an unfortunate condition. However, we do have real estate association where disputes related to real estate could be solved.

You are right , the government will never help or assist your business if they realsises their is nothing you have to offer them as gain in your private organisation.

There are some government agencies or cooperate bodies which are responsible for answering of questions and to proffer possible solutions to various needs of companies or business organisations.

Yes here in Nigeria we have organizations that regulate this whereby customer needs and complaints are heard out. Example of these organization are
1. Consumers protection council
2. Standard organization of Nigeria and others
Standard organisation of Nigeria used actually for strattanville of people who are into business because they always want them to pay them some sort of bride to allow them operate their business.

You are actually right on you point , there are organisations that 're supposed to be helping the less privilege in starting a business but they will also ask you for a huge bribe before they can help you.
Standard organisation of Nigeria used actually for strattanville of people who are into business because they always want them to pay them some sort of bride to allow them operate their business.

There is no government officials or body you can go for any support whatsoever in my country, there is nothing like that any where even if they say they will when you go there the way you will be treated you will just wish you never did

Naturally government of my country as such agencies but in reality they don't render such assistance rather the people working in such agencies embezzle such funds instead of giving out

The government in my country I'm very selective in helping the people. They usually help those who are from there tribes or State of origin. they are found of taking from One region and give it back to another region of their own. The continuously tax the business owners without rendering any support in return.

I don't know about other countries though but as far as I can tell, so far in my country there is no such thing. The government is just after themselves. Even if they create such bodies, they would end up stressing you more.
Standard organisation of Nigeria is actually one of the bodies that you can go especially when you believe that the products that you have been sold to is not a good quality one.

Standard organisation of Nigeria is actually one of the bodies that you can go especially when you believe that the products that you have been sold to is not a good quality one.
Are they actually functioning and can it be easily reached by the masses? Cause one major issue with most organizations in Nigeria is that either they are not function, or they simply Lister to does with the connection.

In my country you can't get an office supporting individual for financial assistance to support a small small scale business. They're usually enabled to carry out their investigative and disciplinary functions. Here in my country, only the financial organization usually swing into action when tipped off, the rest you might have to wait eternity

I feel the UN, the WHO, help people in other countries but in my country you can't go to anybody for help not yo talk of Government.
Do United nation always do things that too only shovel them in most cases because I've read about so many cases where there are reached out to to intervene but because they can't get anything they didn't intervene.

Yes here in Nigeria we have organizations that regulate this whereby customer needs and complaints are heard out. Example of these organization are
1. Consumers protection council
2. Standard organization of Nigeria and others
I've actually come to understand that the better I accept that the government of my country is not going to do much time for myself and find ways to take care of my problem would be the best thing for me.

I've actually come to understand that the better I accept that the government of my country is not going to do much time for myself and find ways to take care of my problem would be the best thing for me.
I personally also believe that the government of my country has nothing to offer me in the aspect of job creating , so i have decided to become a boss of my own and create my own job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds