Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are there any difference between sales and marketing department of a company?

They are the some companies, but in some big agencies, sales personels follow up with Buyers, while marketers are involved with advertisment.

Advertisement Placeholder
There is a slight difference between sales and marketing department in a company. Marketing department makes the goods known to the general public while sales department exchange the goods for money to interested customers.

Yes definetly sales is where u are communicating with client and sell him product and marketing is where you are letting people know about your product and provide them knowledge to increase your sale
It's a company's both department have been merge together why of does the department as separate sales management and marketing department but to me they're all the same.

There is a big difference between sales and marketing. sales means generating revenue for the company where s marketing means spending money to drive sales.

There is a big difference between sales and marketing. sales means generating revenue for the company where s marketing means spending money to drive sales.

Exactly, you are very quiet with that your assessment about the differences between marketing and sales department because they both function in different departments but are both working towards getting the same goals for the company which is making profit and money for them.

There is a slight difference between sales and marketing department in a company. Marketing department makes the goods known to the general public while sales department exchange the goods for money to interested customers.
The salesman is the one who visits the customer whle the marketing staff handles the advertising and promotion of the business to the public or to a select audience that depends on the type of business. The sales people are in charge of the sales that when it is down they have to find new customers.

Yes definetly sales is where u are communicating with client and sell him product and marketing is where you are letting people know about your product and provide them knowledge to increase your sale
I don't really see any difference between sales department and marketing department however in some companies they normally use this tool department together why some other companies may separate them.

The salesman is the one who visits the customer whle the marketing staff handles the advertising and promotion of the business to the public or to a select audience that depends on the type of business. The sales people are in charge of the sales that when it is down they have to find new customers.
You are absolutely right on your submission on the salesman. In some organizations, marketing department and sales department are merged together to be one as they offer similar service in the company.

There is a difference between the two , the marketing department are the ones that promotes the brand of the company , while the sales are incharge of selling the product

There's a huge difference between the sales department and marketing department of an organization. Marketing department makes sure that they help the sales department in sales increment

Sales department is different from marketing department though they are complementary to each other, even though some companies merges them together.

Sales and marketing are really different in a company. For me I think the marketing department showcase the business to a wide range of audience while the sales department effect the sales to the customer

I think that it entire depends on the kind of company. There are many big businesses in my city and they have a separate department for each and every thing. Some small businesses do not have different departments for activities like sales and marketing but it is managed by one single department.

I think the birthday party might relate in some ways because sales are responsible for the going out of goods and incoming of income while marketing is responsible for giving the business exposure.

Marketing department of a company is concerned who eats the advertisement of the company's product and this sales department he's concerned with selling the product off

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds