Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Anyone here ever lost a business to a co-partner?

The reason why most of the business partners lost their business to their partners is that they have submitted their trust to the partner and he or she backbite them

Advertisement Placeholder
The reason why most of the business partners lost their business to their partners is that they have submitted their trust to the partner and he or she backbite them
There is nothing wrong with you trusting your partner at work , but you do not just have to trust people blindly. So you mean that business can be runned successfully without You trusting the person you are working with ?

There is nothing wrong with you trusting your partner at work , but you do not just have to trust people blindly. So you mean that business can be runned successfully without You trusting the person you are working with ?
Trusting your patner in business makes your business grows and stays out of danger , it also creates a good working environment which makes you keep working toward the success of the buisness and not suspecting each other ,

I have never lost a business to a cool partner but instead we had issues and that resulted in US selling everything and then splitting the money afterwards.

Trusting your patner in business makes your business grows and stays out of danger , it also creates a good working environment which makes you keep working toward the success of the buisness and not suspecting each other ,
Only if the person is worth trusting. Well normally I can't go into a business with people I don't trust , so obviously I will have to trust anyone I will like to partner with in a business.

Can't say I have experienced such. I reckon it must be devastating especially for the partner who got cheated on. I think that it is important that when you are starting a business, you have a good legal understanding with your partner.
That'll probably be a very bad situation for people that have experienced such. I think it is one of the highest form of betrayal in which people can ever experience.

I have been working consistently and diligently for so many year and I don't even like patnership in business , so i dont think that I will loose any business with any patner .

You are in my same shoe I dont like partnership to be sincere its not that too good to go into partnership some people may not be trusted for partnership.

So I beleive mostly if you start a business with huge capital you may chose to run it on your own to avoid conflict

I have not heard or seeing it but I have some movies on the same issue. My advice is just to make sure there is legal backing whenever we want to do some partnership business to prevent this situation.
Definitely, if you're going into a business with anybody you should make sure that there are legal agreements in order to avoid problems on the long run. So many people make this mistake of not signing legal documents.

You are in my same shoe I dont like partnership to be sincere its not that too good to go into partnership some people may not be trusted for partnership.

So I beleive mostly if you start a business with huge capital you may chose to run it on your own to avoid conflict
Partnership business can be a risky Business when you are dealing with people you don't trust , but however it is a nice business strategy most especially with people you trust because that will definitely be the best as every responsibilities will be shared among partners.

I'm afraid I can't say that I have.
I imagine it must be extremely terrible for the cheating partner.
I believe it's critical to have a clear legal understanding with your business partner before you launch your venture.

Before I can invest my hard earn money I make sure I have the full information of what the platform is all about, I don't just invest blindly without knowing anything.

Since many people have been betrayed by their business partners for their own selfish interests or desires to have overall control over the company they start as partners, I have never entered into business with anyone else and I find it difficult to do so.

I started up a site 10+ years ago with a friend. We had planned on making a social platform together. We got into a disagreement and when I was away with family, he moved it to his own server, wiped all my access and kept dodging my calls. I come to find he sold the site and the idea to some other company for 30k. I never heard from him again.

I have never been backstabbed or misplaced any trade bargain with any companion in spite of the fact that I continuously attempt to use caution and select individuals I work with and in case conceivable have terms and conditions

Then only patner i have in my business is my wife , and we are running the business together as family , so apart from that , i dont have any business i am running currently .

I have never partnered with anyone to do business in the past so am not so much worried about this but it's a very traumatic thing to experience especially if the agreement between you both aunt legal.

I don't like patnering in business because of the disadvantages that comes from the business and any business patner that snatches his or her patner business is a betrayal .

I reckon it must be devastating especially for the partner who got cheated on. I think that it is important that when you are starting a business, you have a good legal understanding with your partner.

There are several situations where one partner betrays the other owing to a lack of greed. I've never been involved in a business before that had a result like this. Any person entering into a partnership must execute an agreement (partnership deed).

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds