Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Anyone here ever lost a business to a co-partner?

No I have never lost my business to a CO partner because I prefer to work alone and I have noticed that loosing a business is actually very heartbreaking and it should be avoided

Advertisement Placeholder
So, sometimes people invest into a new business by joining friends or colleagues. And sometimes, when things go good, one of them backstabs the other, either by going behind their back to get the company or by trying to push him/her out.

Has anyone here been swindled by a partner? I haven't myself, but I have worried about it in the past.
I have not worked with a partner before.
however, i know people who have been into partnerships and had both rough and good partnerships.
Most times, it is the inability to understand each other that brings problems to a partnership.

My father had a printing press. he also had a job. Since he was not in a mood to quit job, he invited someone to work as a partner on his printing press business. sadly, he lost his business to his partner.

I have never lost a business partner or been swindled by a business partner. That is something i never want to experience. It would hurt a lot and it would become difficult to trust another promising partner.

Though I have never experienced such but I once worked with a friend of mine he open up to me reason he doesn't want to tell me somethings about is company because he was once overthrone by a friend such that he had to start from the scratch

Happenings like this are always the reason why I prefer to do business alone without having to involve others, some people are just too dishonest.

I have not been into business with another person and i hate to go into business with a partner simply because of betrayals alot of people have been betrayed by their co partners for their selfish gains and wishes to have a general control over the business they start as partners.

I guessed that is the dark side to partnership, there are few cases like this and one of the partners leaves with a bitter taste of being cheated on. When the company grows, then agreement and plans should be put in place to negate this event.

This is only something that can happen on the carelessness of my own part. I have never lost any business that I have co-founded with anybody and I am going to be very careful not to even make that mistake in the future.

Doing partnership thing is definitely a bad idea. I have not lost a business to a partner but I was about losing one but thank God that I stood my ground and I was vindicated.

I've never lost a business to a co partner before, but seriously this is really bad because this is some sort of betrayal if this has ever happened to anyone. It is very important to know the type of people we are employing into our business organisation.

I have not engaged in partnership business with anyone and I don't plan to. The stories that I heard about partnership is not encouraging so I don't want to dip my toes into it.

The only business I am doing presently is with my wife but i have witnessed someone who lost a business to a partner simply because he has an issue and he cannot raise money to sort himself , but his business partner offer him to sell his shares in the company to him instead of borrowing him money and he had to sell.

The only business I am doing presently is with my wife but i have witnessed someone who lost a business to a partner simply because he has an issue and he cannot raise money to sort himself , but his business partner offer him to sell his shares in the company to him instead of borrowing him money and he had to sell.
Don't even know how this is even possible, as a business owner you supposed to be the one in control of your business because this is the only way you can prevent business collapse due to mismanagement by coworkers.. never hads this experience before .

Don't even know how this is even possible, as a business owner you supposed to be the one in control of your business because this is the only way you can prevent business collapse due to mismanagement by coworkers.. never hads this experience before .
Bad things and event which you can never compromise are happening in the world , people are becoming greedier by the day and that's why some people can even commit murder to achieve their aims and objectives in life.

Bad things and event which you can never compromise are happening in the world , people are becoming greedier by the day and that's why some people can even commit murder to achieve their aims and objectives in life.
Unfortunately this is true about the society we are now living in, in fact even close friends are no more really trusted because I have heard a lot of stories of how close friends always betray one another. Omo life is serious o.

There are wicked people around the world and wicked business partners who's always looking for an opportunity to manipulate their partners in orders to take the business for themself

I personally haven't lost any business to a partner though I know of a friend who lost his business to a partner due to his negligence in handling his customers and meeting up with quality products.

I have never lost a business to a co partner before but then we have separated. This was largely due to a lot of misunderstanding and me beginning to think that he was not trustworthy and that was very bad for the business.

Personally I have not experienced such in my business yet. But I had a friend who has experienced such and the reason was because of his ignorance in the treatment of his customers. Not willing to provide them with the best services they paid for.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds