Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever take your business public?

Seriously, this is something that I'm equally looking forward to with my business of poultry and fish farming. I know very well that I still have a very long way to go but I haven't relented when it comes to giving my possible best for the growth of my business. I will definitely get to that level one day.

There are many different kinds of companies that have become a public limited company. This also includes businesses that manufacture and produce diary products as well. For example, there are many companies that may own poultry farms and diary farms. However, they have managed to take their business to the next level.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are many different kinds of companies that have become a public limited company. This also includes businesses that manufacture and produce diary products as well. For example, there are many companies that may own poultry farms and diary farms. However, they have managed to take their business to the next level.

Well, just like I said, it's something that I'm looking forward to with my own business. I know that it's something that's possible for a business to grow and decide to become a limited liability company and start selling their shares publicly. So many companies have followed the same path, and I intend to do the same thing.

Well, just like I said, it's something that I'm looking forward to with my own business. I know that it's something that's possible for a business to grow and decide to become a limited liability company and start selling their shares publicly. So many companies have followed the same path, and I intend to do the same thing.

Well, I think that there are many disadvantages of allowing your business to go public. When you take your business and enlist it on a stock exchange after converting it to a public limited company, then you may risk the ownership of the company in many ways.

Well, I think that there are many disadvantages of allowing your business to go public. When you take your business and enlist it on a stock exchange after converting it to a public limited company, then you may risk the ownership of the company in many ways.

Of course yes, there are so many advantages of becoming a limited liability company and selling your company's share to the general public. Funds generation for the running of the business isn't going to be an issue for you at all. Just make sure your business stays in profit to get more investors.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds