Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever lost your business?

It must be a very bad experience for you to actually lose your business to somebody or at least use a lot of money in order to close it. I am hoping that it will never regret anything for my business.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have lost a business due to the fact I didn't start when I was advised to start. Someone eles actually took up the business and I couldn't do the business because the relationship between us.

Well, this is why many people suggest to start a business when it is the right time to start. if you do not start at the right time, then you may face problems in the future.

Well to lost a business, it's really hurt simply because despite your efforts to be successful in the business, it turns to be un useful and it may even discourage you from going into another business.

Actually there are many people who have lost there businesses through so many means, it could be through natural disasters like fire outbreak, earthquake, floating and others.

I have lost a business because I do not have enough capital to manage it and make it run smoothly. I struggled to keep the business but it keeps dwindling due to inadequate capital.

In one way or the other there are alot of people that has lost there businesses, while some that lost there businesses are out of unseriousness, while some because there is not capital capable to hold the business.

In one way or the other there are alot of people that has lost there businesses, while some that lost there businesses are out of unseriousness, while some because there is not capital capable to hold the business.
Anybody who goes into a business venture without seriousness will actually end up losing. Most of the time lack of necessary capital and ideas also makes people to lose their businesses.

I have not started any business yet but I know that there are alot of loss there businesses because they were lacking capital and again some it is because of one or two personal problems.

Actually I haven't lost any business yet and I most confess, I am very scared to have such experience.

There are people who have lost and not because they are not good enough but due to some circumstances which overshadow their efforts in the business.

Have you ever lost your business? Whether it be from having to close the place down because of low sales, or you had to close because of a land dispute or something. I haven't lose my business before, but I knew a guy who had his own shop, it was doing good and then his friend got involved, tanked it and then the guy lost about everything.

If you lost your business, what happened? Did you ever start a new business?

I have had few losses in my business but I have not practically lost my business completely out of my carelessness or unexpected challenges. This is because I have always had a very good plan with which I have been running my business in order to ensure its survival.

Lost of business, I haven't but I have lost a job and it really hurts.

I can't really tell exactly what happened but I believe to some extent, that the job wasn't meant for me to enjoyed.

Thanks for the answers guys. I'm sorry to hear some of you didn't have success with your earlier businesses, in turn losing them. How did you guys recover from the loss?

Thanks for the answers guys. I'm sorry to hear some of you didn't have success with your earlier businesses, in turn losing them. How did you guys recover from the loss?

It's really a painful thing for someone to actually lose their business completely because generating capitals to use and run a business project today is not easy especially when the government is not supporting small-scale businesses.

I have never lost my business at all because I care as much as possible to make sure to learn everything that is expected of me before getting started and this is what keeps me going and help me to not lose out at all.

I have never lost my business at all because I care as much as possible to make sure to learn everything that is expected of me before getting started and this is what keeps me going and help me to not lose out at all.

This is particularly the reason why it is very important for someone to engage in learning about the business that he or she is interested in starting very well before he ventures into bringing capital to start the business in order to avoid making unnecessary mistakes.

I have not lost a business before but I have friends who lost their business for one reason or the other. There was this a friend that took a loan to start a business. Unfortunately, the business did not go as planned, so he could not repay the loan on time. And the agency that have him the loan came to took everything in his shop.

I have not lost a business before but I have friends who lost their business for one reason or the other. There was this a friend that took a loan to start a business. Unfortunately, the business did not go as planned, so he could not repay the loan on time. And the agency that have him the loan came to took everything in his shop.
That's why it is always advisable not to start a business with a loan. When you start a business with your own money, you limit the liabilities to the amoun you used to start the business. When you start with a loan, you extend your liabilities to your properties and that of your family.

I have had few losses in my business but I have not practically lost my business completely out of my carelessness or unexpected challenges. This is because I have always had a very good plan with which I have been running my business in order to ensure its survival.

It is normal to have situations where you experience some losses in business. I mean it is not a big deal to have some dips in your business, but losing the business entirely is something that I can't even imagine. I mean I will always do everything to ensure that my business is sustainable.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds