Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Any risk in starting up a business without proper training?

yes there is a risk of starting a business without a proper training because you may also be at higher risk of losing money or of the business collapsing because of lack of proper management. You need to do a lot of investigation in any type of business you are thinking of going into

Advertisement Placeholder
Going into business without not just training but proper training will be very risky type.
You need to get the necessary training, knowledge and skills to help you succeed in your business endeavors.
Without training definitely your business will never stand the test of time.

I think it's a big time risk, especially when you don't know much about the business you want to venture into. There are some businesses that seems so easy when looking at, they look exactly like what we can handle without under going proper training. What do you have to say about it? Is it wise enough to invest into a business you don't know much about?

No business is easy no matter the way you look at it. I have seen a lot of situations where people have started a new business and flop all because they lack the basic skill to handle such businesses. Business has to do with having a mentor that will guide especially when you are starting it newly.

Come to think of it ? Can a mechanical engineer start up a hospital just because he has the money to build an hospital, buy equipments for the doctors nurses and start running it up? Start treating people and start performing surgeries on humans
Just give a thought over it

Financial risk, of course, is the big one. Most businesses require investing some of your money – and often other people's. If you commit to working full time at your new gig, you're also risking your ability to pay the rent and put food on the table. Careful planning, building up a cash reserve and budgeting well can reduce the risk, but they can't eliminate it. All it takes is one wild card – the cost of raw materials or rent shoots up, a customer doesn't pay – and your company's suddenly struggling.

A serious intending business owner must know and do proper research on the business he wants embark on so that he will know the type of risks he is liable to face and learn how to prepare against these risks in the future.
[automerge]1612301466[/automerge]
A serious intending business owner must know and do proper research on the business he wants embark on so that he will know the type of risks he is liable to face and learn how to prepare against these risks in the future.

There is a major danger, and the danger is, you will wind up losing in your business or get the entire business crash, I'm talking base on experience, don't start a new business on the off chance that you have recently semi information about the business, when tested comes you won't have the option to takle it.

Starting a business you don't have any knowledge of is a big risk, I would not also agree to go into any business I don't have any understanding of, the risk is just too much, and am I totally gambling and not doing business
Yes, that's why I have the illustration above with a mechanical engineering student starting up a hospital. He has zero knowledge of human health and organs. So i think the best answer to give to this post is 'its not advisable at all to invest in any business you have zero knowledge of.

It's a very big risk to start up a business without any knowledge of the business, you need to understand the business very well, my friend went into livestock farming without any training, he ended up losing losts of money because half of the animals died. You need to know everything about the business , not just the basics

I can go into a business I don't have a proper training of before investing this is just like not having any basic knowledge of the business then going into it so it's just like more of wasting money. Before venturing into a business you must be aware of the amount of risk to bear,time taken on the business and also you get the basic knowledges.

I think the term proper training is relative because knowledge is on a continous growth, there are new discoveries every now and then, but passion and drive to succeed is a must have for anyone who wishes to go into any business, these factors will force you to gain the relevant knowledge either by learning from others or by personal experience.

Even if you feel you know all you need to know about a business you want to start up, I believe if you can afford to get a training, it will help you a great deal, because you will have more insight and also be well prepared for challenges that may arise and how to avoid them if possible. Training is definitely important before you start up.

Starting a business you don't have any knowledge of is a big risk, I would not also agree to go into any business I don't have any understanding of, the risk is just too much, and am I totally gambling and not doing business
Yes, that's why I have the illustration above with a mechanical engineering student starting up a hospital. He has zero knowledge of human health and organs. So i think the best answer to give to this post is 'its not advisable at all to invest in any business you have zero knowledge of.

Starting a business without proper training is indeed a very high risk. You need skills in order to run the business well. This skills include; proper time management, marketting, interpersonal relationship skills and good financial management. Without this skills, you may cause a business failure.
[automerge]1612329907[/automerge]
Starting a business without proper training is indeed a very high risk. You need skills in order to run the business well. This skills include; proper time management, marketting, interpersonal relationship skills and good financial management. Without this skills, you may cause a business failure.

Concerning if there is any risk to starting up a business without planning . Well, I will say that the level of risk for such business is very high because every business needs a plan to strategize and there is a popular saying which is "if you fail to plan, you plan to fail", so the risk there is heavy that such as individual can get knocked out of business in no time

To start with it is not every business that requires training before been set up, businesses like petrol black market, recharge card retailing, provision shop but business like fashion designing, barbing, pharmacy and other provisional businesses can't strive without training.

It not wise to invest in a business you don't know much about firstly you have to understand what kind of business you are holding how to achieve your aim and how to set up your goal how your product can statisfy your customer and how well your business can grow in particular location

This is almost like saying you want to swim without learning how to swim first, or without a proper guidance or you want to drive a car without knowing how to drive and and there is no one to control you. it is inevitable that it will not end well. starting a business without proper training and guidance you are sure to lose on the long run.

Can I have enough time to learn any business strategy and start up the same business in one month in regards to this post? Because this post is like an eye opener to m. Was really planning on how to run a business o have no idea of because I heard people are making lots of profit in it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds