Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Any risk in starting up a business without proper training?

It's very risky starting up a business without the proper training
You should never start a business when you Don't have proper experience and understanding on how to run the business
You have to acquire the knowledge and skill before starting any business, if not you will end up failing.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you need expert skills in business or within the industry that you do not have yourself, you should consider hiring employees that are experienced in these skills or in business. ... Contrary to popular belief, it is possible to run a start-up without prior experience of business.

I think it's a big time risk, especially when you don't know much about the business you want to venture into. There are some businesses that seems so easy when looking at, they look exactly like what we can handle without under going proper training. What do you have to say about it? Is it wise enough to invest into a business you don't know much about?
Of course there are risks involved in getting into a business without the proper preparation or training. The failure rate our ways the benefits even if I also know that there is no benefit in trying such.

A lot of risk I'll say. When you start a business without having knowledge about the business, you are bound to actually not succeed. Yes there's a very big risk attached to it, it's just like travelling to a destination without a specific map.

• Entrepreneurs face multiple risks such as bankruptcy, financial risk, competitive risks, environmental risks, reputational risks, and political and economic risks.
  • Entrepreneurs must plan wisely in terms of budgeting and show investors that they are considering risks by creating a realistic business plan.

How can one venture into business in has no idea of, he is actually inviting failure into the business. Before you venture into a business, you must have made enough research, go to expert advice and have the capital to start such business.
Then, you map out the strategies in which you'll be running the business in order to maximize the profit.
[automerge]1612294309[/automerge]
How can one venture into business in has no idea of, he is actually inviting failure into the business. Before you venture into a business, you must have made enough research, go to expert advice and have the capital to start such business.
Then, you map out the strategies in which you'll be running the business in order to maximize the profit.

Investing your money In a business without having any knowledge or doing your due diligence on it is safe to say you are ready to use your own hands to burn your money. Investment comes with risk then you need to enter with knowledge to avoid losing your money into the market while investing

If you need expert skills in business or within the industry that you do not have yourself, you should consider hiring employees that are experienced in these skills or in business. ... Contrary to popular belief, it is possible to run a start-up without prior experience of business.

can't really startup a business that I don't really know bit about, i have to take time to study about the business strategise put creativity at work then move into it. Anything apart from the above mentioned pints, i think I should be count out of it

If you want to start your own business without full information then you can not get good profit.First gather full information about that business you want to do and search well and find out about it. You can start your own business after you get a good analysis.

If you are starting a business without proper training and knowledge you are bound to fail, it's better not to start the business at all caused if you do you will be running in losses, so before you venture into any business name sure you receive adequate training and knowledge.

I cannot even start a business without knowing about the business, is very important before someone starting a business he/ she need to go under training so to know how to handle the business,

Now I know why most businesses don't last long. Not everyone is willing to go through the stress.
Your business will break your heart so many times.

If you have started one, never back down. If it gets tough, you too get tough. In the end, you'll succeed.
I have made up my mind to continue to press on. No going back.

it is totally wrong to start any form of business without a proper training whether formal or informal training you need this training in order to be exceptional in your business. so before you start any business please go for the proper training.

I've seen people try to start up something without full knowledge of why they about to run. It's highly risky to take such move without making enquiries and been aware of what he or she is about to run into. I think the best way to take up such risk is to make a proper study before taking a step.

Of course there are risks involved in not starting a business with better training, who even does that by the way? Before starting a business at all you should have gone through serious trainings and research to ensure you get the best out of your investment.

You risk a lot when you start a business without proper training. First of all you lose risking your capital and all of your invested money, due to your inexperience. You risk wasting your time because the chances of the business succeeding is very very low. You also risk wasting customers time

I can't really startup a business that I don't really know bit about, i have to take time to study about the business strategise put creativity at work then move into it. Anything apart from the above mentioned pints, i think I should be count out of it completely.

The best way to have low risk is to avoid starting up a business you zero knowledge of. You just have to properly trained. Creativity is involved in any business, of not you will end up loose more than you invested beside you will try to cover up your lost and the more you try to cover up ,the more loose you encounter.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds