Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Any new ventures online that can draw money?

Many people are into airdrops now as their source of earning, many others have seen bizdustry as such a platform too.

Advertisement Placeholder
I can't give you any new venture now because I am still working with the ones I have at hand. I work with get paid to post forums and I have like three I am working on consistently. I also have Affiliate marketing websites which I make consistent income though it's not much.

Last edited:
The best way to make money online is by having a skill that you can be able to effectively market. For example you can take out sometime and learn how to develop websites and then do it for people in sites like upwork.

One of the biggest ways to make money online that I feel a lot of people have been ignoring has to be drop shipping. Provided that you are having the money and you have basic level of marketing then I think you can be able to make advantage of it.

Have you guys found any new ventures online? As in new sites to make money from, or services that may pay you? I'm always on the lookout for new opportunities and was wondering if you guys have any new possibilities worth checking out?
I got to discover other sites like forum coin and beermoney forum right after I joined bizdustry. They can earn you a few dollars over time. There are also some freelance sites like upwork and fiverr where you can market your skills and get prospects.

One of the biggest ways to make money online that I feel a lot of people have been ignoring has to be drop shipping. Provided that you are having the money and you have basic level of marketing then I think you can be able to make advantage of it.
Affiliate marketing I one of the best way to make money online , you can also make money from drop shipping or if you are good at typing , you can also work on forum sites and earn money

I will advise you not to look for a website or company that you will invest your money on and be expecting profit in return. Because the company might fail later. It will be good if you can invest in crypto currency or you start a business yourself
Of course I think we all have our Money somewhere in an investment. The question here was where to get more platforms to work on so we can earn. I think the best Answer to this is Upwork. Ever gotten a Job at Upwork?

There are different ways money can be made online but nowadays to be able to make something tangible, you must have dedicated your time to learn about a particular niche. That is what a lot of people are using to make money online.

Most platforms I have come across are really complicated and some it is difficult to make money with it. For now posting of content on a paid to-post website is just one of the best way I have been using to make money on my free time.

Making money by working on paid to post forum site online is one of the safest way in which you can make money online with ease ,and thats what I do with my free time
Most platforms I have come across are really complicated and some it is difficult to make money with it. For now posting of content on a paid to-post website is just one of the best way I have been using to make money on my free time.

Making money by working on paid to post forum site online is one of the safest way in which you can make money online with ease ,and thats what I do with my free time
If not because of bizdustry, trendri and forumcoin I don't know of any other platform that will definitely allowed it's members to make money with peace of mind without having their accounts banned for making simple mistakes.

Instead of depending on other sites for earning, why don't you create your own website and make money online? You might say it is not easy to earn from your website, but then it is also not easy to earn from earning site.

If you want to earn a good amount of money you definitely need to have a skill set, you can start up a business like forex trading, I believe if you know what you are doing you can earn a considerable amount of money by trading the market.

Have you guys found any new ventures online? As in new sites to make money from, or services that may pay you? I'm always on the lookout for new opportunities and was wondering if you guys have any new possibilities worth checking out?
I can attest that working online actually pays well, therefore it's excellent that you've made the decision to do so. I have found that
developing a skill that is in great demand, being proficient in it, and then marketing your services as a freelancer is one of the best method to make money online.

People are making huge amount of money online using different stategies on different websites , some people prefer working on forex trading website while some prefer investing in crypto currency.
If you want to earn a good amount of money you definitely need to have a skill set, you can start up a business like forex trading, I believe if you know what you are doing you can earn a considerable amount of money by trading the market.

Having a skill is very important if you really want to work online because it is most necessary.
Otherwise you will settle for less and that is not what you would like.

People are making huge amount of money online using different stategies on different websites , some people prefer working on forex trading website while some prefer investing in crypto currency.
You can earn a good amount of money trading tye financial market but that's a risky way to earn money, but most people nowadays are earning a good amount of money with forex trading.

You can earn a good amount of money trading tye financial market but that's a risky way to earn money, but most people nowadays are earning a good amount of money with forex trading.
Forex trading can be quite risky and one can end up losing his money to the Market if not properly skilled.
You would need to learn before thinking of making money.

Forex trading can be quite risky and one can end up losing his money to the Market if not properly skilled.
You would need to learn before thinking of making money.
If you don't know how to trade you'll definitely blow your account, there are a lot of people out there that don't want to have the knowledge of trading, such kinds of people ended up losing their money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds