Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Any new ventures online that can draw money?

Has anyone here heard about WhatsApp pays, where WhatsApp is said to pay you for every thing you do online like call, chat, voice call etc but I didn't know if it is legit

Advertisement Placeholder
I am not updated with any new earning sites, but I am thinking to join existing sites like noise cash, read cash, publish0x and make money by online writing.

I don't know any new sites or venture that one can use to make money online right now. I am just still on the old sites available. I hope I find new and better ways of earning.

Have you guys found any new ventures online? As in new sites to make money from, or services that may pay you? I'm always on the lookout for new opportunities and was wondering if you guys have any new possibilities worth checking out?
We are on the same track, most of the one have come across recently have been fake or unrealistic in terms of payments... Also nothing to gain from them....

Has anyone here heard about WhatsApp pays, where WhatsApp is said to pay you for every thing you do online like call, chat, voice call etc but I didn't know if it is legit

I am not aware of any such kind of platforms. However, I have discovered that most of the money making on Google playstore do not pay that much. I have recently installed a money making app and I am finding it really difficult job to make money through it.

I think it is better to stick with those that have been tested and confirmed to be legit and paying. It can be painful to work hard and end up not getting paid.

I am currently a part of a paid to invest site where I have invested my money and I earn from that platform. I cannot recommend anyone to invest money because I am actually risking my capital and I do not want anyone else to risk their money just like I am risking mine.

You can go over to eBay and open seller account there. after you have done that you can start something for game keys and send it on the website. Game key are high in demand on eBay platform.

Yes, there is Fiverr.com.
Fiverr is an online market where Trading between skilled individuals and buyers of their services is done. Services like creating Logo Designs, Animations Videos, Animated Pictures, Content Writing and others are sold for some estimated fees. I suggest you look into it if you are skillful in anything to see if your still can fetch you money.
Fiverr is a waste of time for me. I have tried it many times but I have not been successful there. I also read some PDF on hiwbto make huge money there but I still fail

Fiverr is a waste of time for me. I have tried it many times but I have not been successful there. I also read some PDF on hiwbto make huge money there but I still fail
In my own opinion, i have also tried Fiverr and its a total complete waste of time and resources , I prefer working online as a freelancer or a graphic designer to make money.

There are many online sites that you can post and get paid but the problem I'm having is that I don't know which one is real and I don't want to take chances so maybe if I see something reliable, I'd go for it

In my own opinion, i have also tried Fiverr and its a total complete waste of time and resources , I prefer working online as a freelancer or a graphic designer to make money.
Since you are into graphics design. Fiverr should be the best place for you because graphics designer are the ones that make the most on the website. Or maybe you are not doing it right there

There are lots of sites online that you can currently make an income from. You can't name them, they are a lot, but you should be careful not to fall into the hands of scam sites.

Though for now, we're still on the lookout but there's an advice I'll give to you and you shouldn't take it.
Start learning cryptocurrency trading or other high paying skills and see yourself soar in latest 6 months.

Though for now, we're still on the lookout but there's an advice I'll give to you and you shouldn't take it.
Start learning cryptocurrency trading or other high paying skills and see yourself soar in latest 6 months.
Good advice, what about graphic designing though, would you consider it as one of the high paying skills out there?

Any new ventures online that can draw money. I too was looking for any new ventures that bring good income. The new business or anything that we bring money.
[automerge]1639147515[/automerge]
Any new ventures online that can draw money. I too was looking for any new ventures that bring good income. The new business or anything that we bring money.

There are numerous websites where you can earn money right now. You can't identify them all because there are so many, but you should be cautious not to fall prey to scam sites.

Even though there are lots of online opportunity, I am also looking for new ones to add to my portfolio. For some months now, my focus has been bizdustry. And so far, I have nothing to regret.

Even though there are lots of online opportunity, I am also looking for new ones to add to my portfolio. For some months now, my focus has been bizdustry. And so far, I have nothing to regret.
There are so many ways which someone can earn a good amount of money online and I think some of those ways is what we are doing now,you can also work as a marketer I beleive that this bring some much money but its require that you have a good traffic source

This is not a new method but I think you need to try print on demand business. You need to use platforms like printful or printify and connect with your account with marketplaces like etsy or even your own store.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds