Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Any new ventures online that can draw money?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Have you guys found any new ventures online? As in new sites to make money from, or services that may pay you? I'm always on the lookout for new opportunities and was wondering if you guys have any new possibilities worth checking out?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, there is Fiverr.com.
Fiverr is an online market where Trading between skilled individuals and buyers of their services is done. Services like creating Logo Designs, Animations Videos, Animated Pictures, Content Writing and others are sold for some estimated fees. I suggest you look into it if you are skillful in anything to see if your still can fetch you money.

It is very good that you have decided to want to earn more money from working online and I can tell you it really pays well. The most reliable way of earning online to me is by learning a high demand skill and being good at it then you sell yourself, that is free lancing in sites like fivrr and upwork.

Cashtime forum is the newest and latest forum whereby you can work and earn money on the website simply by creating topics, commenting on topics so that you can receive payments through PayPal, Bitcoin and Litcoin.

One of the ways of earning son money online which I have San so many people neglect is that you can make a lot of money through sale of online courses .

There are lots of sites online that you can currently make an income from. You can't name them, they are a lot, but you should be careful not to fall into the hands of scam sites.

Cashtime forum is the newest and latest forum whereby you can work and earn money on the website simply by creating topics, commenting on topics so that you can receive payments through PayPal, Bitcoin and Litcoin.
I saw a thread on bizdustry here about cash time and seeing the doubtful tag made me raise questions then my referer said his payment was skipped once and he was debited which was a big discouragement for me

I saw a thread on bizdustry here about cash time and seeing the doubtful tag made me raise questions then my referer said his payment was skipped once and he was debited which was a big discouragement for me
Hmmm, I joined recently, so I can't really say much but I got my first payment early this month so for now I have no complains but like I said am still new on the forum.

Bro all these websites will take too much time and in the end you will find out you can't meet up with any of them ,so I will suggest you face just like two or three.

If you have high income Digital skills you can try out freelancing and start working on different PLATFORMs like Fiverr, upwork and all that. This will enable you make good amount of money.

Hmmm, I joined recently, so I can't really say much but I got my first payment early this month so for now I have no complains but like I said am still new on the forum.
Maybe I'll keep this thread so I'll remember to ask you in future before I can consider joining but I hope I didn't discourage you with what I said before

There are a lot of them online where you find to start earning money if actually you have a skill you can make good money online, you can try freelancer.

Have you guys found any new ventures online? As in new sites to make money from, or services that may pay you? I'm always on the lookout for new opportunities and was wondering if you guys have any new possibilities worth checking out?
I will advise you not to look for a website or company that you will invest your money on and be expecting profit in return. Because the company might fail later. It will be good if you can invest in crypto currency or you start a business yourself

Yes , cashtime forum site is one of the newest forum site where you can earn at least $0.50 daily by commenting and creating forum topics just like bizdustry, you can register by clicking on the link below.

You try cryptocurrency trading. I have earned already from cryptocurrency trading.

There are videos on YouTube that I have watched that a cryptocurrency won in just 2 months through cryptocurrency $100,000.

If you are very good in writing content, you can just register on Amazon Kindle publishing and start making money while you sale your ebooks to people on the platform

Maybe I'll keep this thread so I'll remember to ask you in future before I can consider joining but I hope I didn't discourage you with what I said before
LoL not at all, I know these things usually happens and I have heard alot of complains about that forums so it's not strange or new hearing it from you as well. Let's just watch and see though.

Instead of depending on other sites for earning, why don't you create your own website and make money online? You might say it is not easy to earn from your website, but then it is also not easy to earn from earning site.

Yes , cashtime forum site is one of the newest forum site where you can earn at least $0.50 daily by commenting and creating forum topics just like bizdustry, you can register by clicking on the link below.
Thanks for sharing the cash time forum link to me but unfortunately I am already a registered member on the platform and I have worked best very quite some time now but I've recently I abandon the place because they are come to discover that the administrator of the foreign is not Frank or honest with his members because he has been cutting which payment in makes to his members on the platform.
[automerge]1629375443[/automerge]
I have promised myself never to post and comment on that website not attach time for him ever again because I have come to realise that the website is not that genuine because the administrator of that website is always cutting people's payment at the end of the day when you ask him he will tell you that it is either sinus pills or any form of excuses.

I don't there is a necessity to look for new earning sites, what not consider concentrate on existing sites. I mean why should look for another freelance site when we already have fiverr. If you cannot earn on fiverr you cannot earn on other sites as well

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds