Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Android or ios for business?

Advertisement Placeholder
This is business we are talking about not necessarily a show off. An Android phone would just be best, simple and more economical to handle than using iOS, the phone you make use of doesn't determine how successful your business would be

I have never used IOS before and so I can't really know how to compare it with Android. But I can assure you that android is so easy to use. I don't see anything wrong with using it for business purposes.

I am starting steel business with my cousins and for that my most of the work will be done by the mobile ohone only and i am going to purchase a new one.
Which one should i go for Android or Iphone because i am really confused.
I want it for calling and other business purposes , so which phone will be best?
Also tell the mobile phone name and its features which will useful for my business.
I say use both platforms but Android is more open and is a lot better for this type of stuff too.

It is good to create an app for your business and use it. There are many big businesses who have been using android and creating android and IOS apps for their customers. This may cost much money, but it gives a really good impression of your business and makes your organization look much professional.

It is good to create an app for your business and use it. There are many big businesses who have been using android and creating android and IOS apps for their customers. This may cost much money, but it gives a really good impression of your business and makes your organization look much professional.
It is a strategic way of beating your competitor which is the best because you might be spending the money to build the app now but in the long time it will have significant improvement in your turnover.

You don't have to be confused about which one to choose from between Android and iOS. You need to know which of the two majority of the people are using. You can also make use of the operating system for your business.

Android is a million times better than IOS in business because of the ease of access and simlpicity. Another reason is that android is commonly available everywhere. Almost every smart phone user has an Android phone.. IOS is has limited number of users compare to android. Choosing iOS over android in business is like limiting the essence of your business.
You are right. But you can not say that Android is a million times better than IOS. Because they are both good.
There are some apps on IOS that are not on Android.
Still, I prefer Android to IPhone. Because IPhone only has one maker which is Apple. But Android is an OS installed in many phone companies. And I would go for Samsung, Oppo and Redmi. They are all strong products with high internet speeds.
And also. Android has many apps compared to IOS.

You can simply do a survey among your potential customers you know that will determine which of the two they are using. If there is a wide margin between the two operating system used by your potential customers, is it good to choose the popular one for your business.

To be very honest I can never vote for something I have never used before because I don't really know their character and so many other things concerning them. Android is easier for me to understand as I see. And it is also something that a lot of people will be able to afford that is all I can say.

These days, you can run your business form the comfort of the home, all you need is a computer, possibly a laptop, and internet connection. Mobile phones or even tabs are too small to run a business.

It is a strategic way of beating your competitor which is the best because you might be spending the money to build the app now but in the long time it will have significant improvement in your turnover.

Unfortunately, not all the businesses that create apps are genuine. I remember there was a ponzi scheme that disguised itself as an investment company and they also created an app for their business. They ended up scamming people.

in my opinion Android does that because Android is significantly superior than iOS when it comes to utilizing a gadget that you don't understand. Android is a more user-friendly operating system than iOS. Because iOS is too difficult for business, Android is the best option.

I believe as business man or woman your aim is to maximize profit. In that case Android is the world most used smartphone because of its affordability and user friendly. It's customisable compare to IPhone and has more storage options.

You don't have to be confused about which one to choose from between Android and iOS. You need to know which of the two majority of the people are using. You can also make use of the operating system for your business.
The one reason that makes Android phone and iOS and issue is because of the situation whereby those devices get to crash when you have your business data stored in them which is something that is very common with Android devices.

I am starting steel business with my cousins and for that my most of the work will be done by the mobile ohone only and i am going to purchase a new one.
I want it for calling and other business purposes , so which phone will be best?
Also tell the mobile phone name and its features which will useful for my business.
I think android is more preferable than an iPhone. Especially when it comes to easy accessibility and less complexity...
Androids are more user friendly as compared to iphones.

I personally never liked iOS. I only had android and I got along very well with it. if you buy among the latest high-performance android phones, you will not be disappointed. speed super ok, internet I don't even say .. it moves well.

I have been able to do a lot of things with my android phone.
The Iphone does not have some features that allow for business activities.
The android phone allows you to use many features on it for your business.

I have been able to do a lot of things with my android phone.
The Iphone does not have some features that allow for business activities.
The android phone allows you to use many features on it for your business.
Yeah! Iphones seem to have certain limitations or restrictions when it comes to certain apps. They may be on the phone but the features may not function optimally like if on android phones.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds