Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Android or ios for business?

Shivay

Cobra Kai
Credits
I am starting steel business with my cousins and for that my most of the work will be done by the mobile ohone only and i am going to purchase a new one.
Which one should i go for Android or Iphone because i am really confused.
I want it for calling and other business purposes , so which phone will be best?
Also tell the mobile phone name and its features which will useful for my business.

Advertisement Placeholder
For such a heavy duty job i think you basically a basic feature phone that can make and receive calls nothing fanciful because if it gets in harms way which is certain because of the rugged nature of your work it will be a loss and using a high end device right now is not suitable for that work.

Android is a million times better than IOS in business because of the ease of access and simlpicity. Another reason is that android is commonly available everywhere. Almost every smart phone user has an Android phone.. IOS is has limited number of users compare to android. Choosing iOS over android in business is like limiting the essence of your business.

Either android or ios ,there is none that can not produce business or make money for you .the main aim is to make money ,the device you are using go make the money doesn't matter . Just focus on the money you are making .most people using ios feels they are better money maker. That's a lie check out android users . It is amount of account be the main thing o

I will recommend you an android phone over iphone and your intended business doesn't you to spend too heavy on phone just for the sake of it. If what you mean by steel (is an alloy of iron and carbon), I don't know what special thing an iphone would do that a simple android won't. Safe cost and use the money up in other things

One thing you should know is that you can't compare android and iOS version because android phones is much more better than that iOS. Android phones help you very well to do so many types of things or business as much as you want. And it works very well and fast.

For me, Android does it for me because it is used friendly than IOS. It is unsophisticated and easy to manage or swirl between your social media accounts and channels. Though l haven't used an IOS before but a friend of mine does and l can you that l will choose my Android over it any day and any time.

One thing that remains the same, however, is the rule of thumb that if you want a simpler and consistent experience across multiple devices, you're going to want to use iOS. If you want a more customizable experience aimed at "power users," Android is more your speed.

for me Android does it because Android is much much better than the iOS device when it comes to using unable to understand your device Android is more user-friendly than iOS .iOS is very complicated so its Android for business

No doubting that IOS have a very good interface and is very fancy. But android is even more user friendly in the way it works and operates. Based on that reason I would clearly pick andirod over IOS with so much confidence.

Alright, my suggestion will go with High end android gadget. Here's the motivation behind why

- Android is secure

Sounds interesting huh ? No it's not amusing. You're android gadget is gotten as long as you are not established and not introduced the applications that you don't know of what they are really going after. My theory is you will not do that insane thing so no compelling reason to stress.

- High end gadgets perform in a way that is better than iPhone 6 or more

Try not to need to begin a battle here. Individuals utilized both of the gadgets will know.

- Camera, Battery reinforcement

You have a ton of choices to browse when purchasing android dependent on your people inclinations.

choice of phone strongly depend on the type of business one wants to run, as i will really recommend at least a mini pc, because, sincerely smart phones are smart pones regardless there maker or brand, they function the same way. of course they might be used as follow up and to monitor the business progression. they should not be the main operating device. Not advicable

As for me IOS is very good and perfect for such business you want to do but as for me nothing different from both phone for such business but I will rather ask you to go for Android phone because it can do such business you ant to do

Apple and Google both have fantastic app stores but Android is far superior at organizing apps, letting you put important stuff on the home screens and hide less useful apps in the app drawer.

Android all day, base on complexity android is preferrable as it less complex to operate and can be easily substituted for another.

Android phone Will be more better because they are easy to use and they can accept all applications
Some IOS phones doesn't accept some applications
So I believe Android phones should be use for business purposes more

They are both special and unique in their own ways, but I would advise you to go for android if you're confused on which to choose. Android has better battery back up, unlimited restrictions,unlike IOS which restrict you from certain things, battery backup is quite poor also. I would also like to mention that android is also cheaper.

it really doesn't matter, but, in case you are planning to release an application for your business or something like this, just go for android, it's way easier and less complicated to use unlike in iOS

it's going to be Samsung for me anytime any day I'd much prefer Samsung to iPhone the only Major difference between Samsung and iPhone is just the camera which have very little difference to me I believe iPhone is just over hyped

I am starting steel business with my cousins and for that my most of the work will be done by the mobile ohone only and i am going to purchase a new one.
Which one should i go for Android or Iphone because i am really confused.
I want it for calling and other business purposes , so which phone will be best?
Also tell the mobile phone name and its features which will useful for my business.
To me , i feel good using my Android phone ,it can enter any sites and do anything online, the only thing my Android cannot do I print but if I connect it to a printer, it will print any document, so to me, I prefer Android or iphone

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds