Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

An enterprenuer should be able to learn from his mistakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

adazeez1995

Legendary member
Credits
As a young business person, u tend to fail maybe more than once. The idea is not to be overwhelmed by your failures and let the accumulation of unfavorable circumstances affect your mental health. The distinguishing factor between successful business men and others is that they learn from their past mistakes and move forward. They are eager for progress. They don't dwell on failures, curse their bad luck or blame the government always. If the path to the goal is blocked, they search for other ways . Or even build a different and more accessible way.

Advertisement Placeholder
I normally say and use the line, "mistakes, wrongs, challenges, competitions should be turned into an opportunity. The best learning opportunity for growth is when you make a mistake. This is so because you do not only correct yourself but you do more than you did the first time which gives you additional knowledge and experience. That's when you see someone make or making the same error and you teach and counsel. Although mistakes in business might, and can be costly. Infact so costly that it can end the business, but when you go again and you win, you'll be see as a champion and example and not when you do it once and it seemed okay. Nothing is ever okay enough.

You have given good admonition for new and even old business owners. The fact of failure should not make anyone shy away from trying again or dwelling on it. If it does not work the first time, it may work in the next time around.

Entrepreneurs should always learn from their mistakes. All entrepreneurs should adopt a forward-thinking attitude to avoid making the same mistake. They should believe they can still do it and never give up on the business

Yes you are right. To me failure is not a bad thing, how can you learn if you don't fail, failure is like an indicator, it shows you where you need to improve on. People should be opened to making mistakes and failing.

As a young business person, u tend to fail maybe more than once. The idea is not to be overwhelmed by your failures and let the accumulation of unfavorable circumstances affect your mental health. The distinguishing factor between successful business men and others is that they learn from their past mistakes and move forward. They are eager for progress. They don't dwell on failures, curse their bad luck or blame the government always. If the path to the goal is blocked, they search for other ways . Or even build a different and more accessible way.
Mistakes are what make us. Business mistakes are ultimately what enable us to grow going forward. I’ve experienced a fair few business mistakes during my career. I credit them with giving me the tools I need to succeed far more than my successes have

As nobody is an island, mistakes are bound to happen at any point in life. What makes a good entrepreneur is how he is able to learn from such mistake. A successful entrepreneur do not make the same mistake twice. He learns from the first time

When we fail in business or whatever it is life is teaching us a lesson. What’s the difference between those who are successful in life and those who are not? The successful ones learn from their failures and follow those lessons, while the losers end up doing the exact same thing, or nothing at all. This can be related to anything that you do in your life. So in business you have to learn from the decision you made that lead to the failure of the business and to put it in mind not to make the same mistake.most successful business in the world has failed in one way or the other but what makes them to be great is the ability to learn from the mistakes.

Any serious entrepreneur that has focus and goals in a business will not relent or make any challenges weak him or her. What I believe is that Who's not fall can not raise up. we just need to learn from our past mistake and continue to have focus.

absolutely,every entrepreneur should be able to learn from their mistakes and derive the best from it.moreover every disappointment should be a blessing with dedication and consistency.the previous failure should help in bringing the best in you by strategizing and making the business plan more solidated

When it comes to learning it is not only the entrepreneur who should learn from your own mistakes, all of us should be doing that as a habit. For a new entrepreneur I am sure that he can encounter issues or problems that had not crossed his mind when he was planning the business. One example is an abusive customer who would appear from out of the blue and wreak havoc in the store or place of business. I had seen that many times. With finances the most common is shortage of funds and I guess that is easier to learn.

As an entrepreneur, I believe that mistakes are part of the learning process. It is bad but I think it should also be welcomed when they happen and learnt from. We are humans and we are bound to make errors. The thing to do is to learn from them and make better judgments.

Indeed failures should be a stepping stone, not only entrepreneurs, I think we as human beings should learn that mistakes are part of life, I agree with what you wrote we should all learn from failures and build a momentum from there.

The entrepreneur can mistake many times but the only important of it is to learn from mistake. I believe that nobody above mistake both new and old business owner can make mistake but don't allow it to wear you down just have it in mind that you can do it more better.

When it comes to business you either fail or pass, but when you fail do not dwell on your failure do not allow it to influence your decision negatively, consider any business failure as an opportunity to make improvement, and moreso any failure is an experience to turn better.

An entrepreneur aught to be able to learn from his mistakes. That is a general principle for live, not just for an entrepreneur but for everyone in his her every dealing and experiences in life. Learning from your mistakes brings more profit to your pocket.

Nobody is an island of knowledge. Mistakes are bound to happen. Nobody is a failure, entrepreneurs shouldn't accept defeat but rather check for the causes of the mistakes and try to avoid making the same.

Experience they say is the best teacher.But thats only for the wise who know.it and acknowledge it when they fail.Knowing that the failure has something to teach them in order to be successful tomorrow.
Failing is not a death sentence of any idea or concept we may have conceived, it is a step in achieving good result having tried one way and failed then we know something is missing and we strive to get it right in future.
So I sing this song 🎵🎶If you don't succeed, you can dust it and try again🎶

As nobody is an island, mistakes are bound to happen at any point in life. What makes a good entrepreneur is how he is able to learn from such mistake. A successful entrepreneur do not make the same mistake twice. He learns from the first time
Yes truly no one is an island of knowledge, so we are bound to make mistakes, but the most important thing is that we learn from it and we are able to outgrow that mistake and not make that mistake again

It is ok to be scared, it is ok to cry, everything is ok, but most of the people say failure should not be an option, but I would say failure should be an option, Because when you fail, you get up, you fail again you get up again, this is how humans do to succeed in life. Mistakes are indications to not go to wrong way. Try to find the correct one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds