Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

An enterprenuer should be able to learn from his mistakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a young business person, u tend to fail maybe more than once. The idea is not to be overwhelmed by your failures and let the accumulation of unfavorable circumstances affect your mental health. The distinguishing factor between successful business men and others is that they learn from their past mistakes and move forward. They are eager for progress. They don't dwell on failures, curse their bad luck or blame the government always. If the path to the goal is blocked, they search for other ways . Or even build a different and more accessible way.
According to my opinion, your biggest teacher is your last mistake, if a person does not learn from his mistake he cannot become successful in life, so for successful life a Businessman always learn from his mistakes.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah of course, everyone in this world needs to learn on their mistakes. Entrepreneur is a big responsibility that's why we need to learn in every hardships we encountered. On that mistakes we will learn something that will make us more stronger in our paths.

Keep a list of mistakes
This might seem weird to some people, but I like to keep a list of all my mistakes.

I don’t do it to torture myself about the past. I do it so that I’m always prepared for the future.

I look at my list to own my past mistakes and say, “Yep, I really did that,” or, “I really messed that up.

Like the saying goes "experience is the best teacher" most successful businessmen at a point in time experience setbacks in their business but their ability to learn from their mistakes and setbacks is what made them successful.

You have given good admonition for new and even old business owners. The fact of failure should not make anyone shy away from trying again or dwelling on it. If it does not work the first time, it may work in the next time around.
Yes you are right. Failure does not mean you should give up. This means that you have another opportunity to try. If you fails once you will be successful in the coming tries. Failure teaches more things than success.

He should for sure, by doing that, he literally helps improving the well being of his business and its situation, mistakes can never be considered as mistakes if you want to move on with your business and succed with it

Definitely, mistakes are born to happen, not only in business but in every aspect of life, the serious and determined ones would learn from the mistakes or errors and re strategize after careful observation, unserious entrepreneurs would eventually give up either due to loss of determination or resources.

Mistake makes a man perfect. When a entrepreneur make mistakes they learn from them and move forward. While some business don't learn from their mistakes. Mistakes increase our knowledge and. A person who learn from his mistake become a successful business man. So A business man learn from mistakes.

As entrepreneur I will like to learn from my mistakes, failure should not be the end of everything rather when someone fell in any business you should try to get up, so to start again and learn from he / her past experience,

Mistakes are what must happen before failure. AND failure is nothing but a source ofv motivation and also a teacher. An enterprenuer who has refused to learn from his mistakes and business errors will continue to fail and fail and fail until failure becomes his surname. Mistakes are meant to be viewed in a neutral light, corrected and strive never to be repeated ever and ever again. That is the only way through which success is guaranteed.

an entrepreneur should be able to learn from his / her mistakes for future better business.experience is the best teacher you can learn from sometimes because it widens your reasoning and thinking in a positive way and this will also made you achieve more because once bitten is twice shy

Entrepreneurs should always learn from their mistakes. All entrepreneurs should adopt a forward-thinking attitude to avoid making the same mistake. They should believe they can still do it and never give up on the business
Yes you are right, as an entrepreneur you must always learn from your mistakes, no one is above mistake but you should learn to correct mistakes and Never allow such mistakes to repeat itself

When it comes to business you either fail or pass, but when you fail do not dwell on your failure do not allow it to influence your decision negatively, consider any business failure as an opportunity to make improvement, and moreso any failure is an experience to turn better.
You are right. A good entrepreneur should only learn how to maximize his loss. And learn how to prevent failure. The only failure that should be tolerated by entrepreneurs is the one that's inevitable. Because there are some failure that are caused by the entrepreneur himself.

An entrepreneur should be able to learn from mistakes because mistakes are meant to correct and make one make corrections and amendment. And as a business person you should be able to try as much as possible to learn from mistakes and also avoid further mistakes.

As a young business person, u tend to fail maybe more than once. The idea is not to be overwhelmed by your failures and let the accumulation of unfavorable circumstances affect your mental health. The distinguishing factor between successful business men and others is that they learn from their past mistakes and move forward. They are eager for progress. They don't dwell on failures, curse their bad luck or blame the government always. If the path to the goal is blocked, they search for other ways . Or even build a different and more accessible way.
As humans we will always make mistakes in life and I do tell people that you made a mistake doesn't mean that you have failed. it rather means you should try it again in another form. you can grow and become more better if you learn from your previous mistakes.

I love this, your mistake or failure in a business should actually be a lesson for you and a good learner should be able to learn from his or mistake in order to avoid such mistake in future. Making mistake is inevitable in new business but repeatedly making same mistake is a problem.

Yes as a young entrepreneur in any business there will always be up and down in the system or Business and the best thing to do when there is a downtrend in your business is to learn from your mistake, restrategize and be committed to your business. I believe with this method it will be very easy for you scale up your business

Not only entrepreneurs should learn from their mistakes, I think it is vital for everyone to learn from their mistakes. The problem with most people is that they afraid of making mistakes, they don't want to appear foolish to others. But most of us has forgotten that was the way we learn how to do many things, by making mistakes first and learn from those mistakes not other way round.

I totally agree with you but i don't think is only an interpreneur that should be able to learn from his or her mistake,i think everyone should always try to learn from past mistake, this will really help to move further in life, even me i also learn alot from my mistake so that I won't make that same mistake anymore.

being an entrepreneur you have to always learn from every single mistakes so as not to make such mistake again for the the business not to fall or b set back.As a young business person, u tend to fail maybe more than once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds