Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

An e-commerce offer for me, but with many doubts ...

alberello75

Legendary member
Credits
I was contacted by phone by a person who offered me an e-commerce businnes.
It was about become an online seller for the well-known JEUNESSE company.
But the person who contacted me was not very clear, about what should be my task, despite the fact that I told her that for I don't know anything about e-commerce!
She sent me via email some very unclear material, and this, I'm sorry, has put me in many doubts!
What do you think about?
Thank you.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes you
But the person who contacted me was not very clear, about what should be my task, despite the fact that I told her that for I don't know anything about e-commerce!
She sent me via email some very unclear material, and this, I'm sorry, has put me in many doubts!
What do you think about?
Thank you.
Have
What do you think about?
Thank you.
Yes you have every reason to be doubtful, lot of scammers are looking for preys. I'll advice you to Google the company, give them a call or email them and tell them about the phone call you received and the offer, explain to them you are looking for clarity.
They will confirm the authenticity of the phone call.

Well I think you should wait a little for her to contact you about the details of the job. In the meantime i think you should get yourself acquainted with skills you would require to run an online store, from watching videos on YouTube or taking courses.

Yes you

Have

Yes you have every reason to be doubtful, lot of scammers are looking for preys. I'll advice you to Google the company, give them a call or email them and tell them about the phone call you received and the offer, explain to them you are looking for clarity.
They will confirm the authenticity of the phone call.
First of all, I start by saying that two weeks have passed since that phone call I received. And then, in al this time, I have not heard anyone in any way!
That doesn't sound good to me at all!

In a situation, you will have to be careful with people like this so that you won't be scammed. Make sure you request for more clarity about the online seller, also ask him about your role in the business and if you are required to pay any money through the phone call, if so, cut the call because it's a scam.

In a situation, you will have to be careful with people like this so that you won't be scammed. Make sure you request for more clarity about the online seller, also ask him about your role in the business and if you are required to pay any money through the phone call, if so, cut the call because it's a scam.
Well, I was optionally asked to pay 39 €, to enter as an affiliate, as according to them, I had to personally try the products I had to sell.
Most likely, since I chose the option of initially joining without paying anything, then they decided not to consider me as a possible partner.

You can't be sure of how good or bad an offer it is if you don't have full details. The best thing is for you to ask the Perosn to please clarify you on the offer. I see nothing wrong in trying to be sure about an offer before deciding to dive into it.

Challenges in big business are enormous. It ranges from large employees' management, to client management, to financing, to image management to risk'management and so on.

@Chumzy @Psalmsavatar
Indeed. For this reason, if I am not given a specific explanation of what my role in that sector should be, I initially give up.
Having said before that I have zero knowledge about e-commerce.

Well, I was optionally asked to pay 39 €, to enter as an affiliate, as according to them, I had to personally try the products I had to sell.
Most likely, since I chose the option of initially joining without paying anything, then they decided not to consider me as a possible partner.
You did absolutely well because it's a scam. If you had paid that money, that's how they would have taken your money and go away. Whenever you get an online offer, just play along till when they ask you for any form of payment, and if they do, you discard them and run from th m because there is now an high chance that they are scammers.

You must be very careful! I suggest you enter the page directly to the company JEUNESSE, and verify their privacy policies. There are some scammers, not long ago something similar happened to a partner and a little more and they scam her. If you have doubts and mistrust, it is better that you listen to your sixth sense and walk away.

You did absolutely well because it's a scam. If you had paid that money, that's how they would have taken your money and go away. Whenever you get an online offer, just play along till when they ask you for any form of payment, and if they do, you discard them and run from th m because there is now an high chance that they are scammers.
Indeed. The offer must be concrete and well detailed. Above all, never trust those who initially ask for money!
As you can see, it can't be just a coincidence that they have not contacted me anymore.
[automerge]1612219677[/automerge]
You must be very careful! I suggest you enter the page directly to the company JEUNESSE, and verify their privacy policies. There are some scammers, not long ago something similar happened to a partner and a little more and they scam her. If you have doubts and mistrust, it is better that you listen to your sixth sense and walk away.
In fact, looking at the most famous Italian partner for JEUNESSE, in one of his video he says this sentence (translated here in English) "Once I was without money. But now you can admire my apartment in Dubai!". Well here are my conclusions that assure me that it is 100% scam!

Last edited:
When you receive an email or a message in social media from someone you don't know personally then assume that it is a scam. Yes, it may be a spam that is selling a business to you but still there is the risk because that offer is from a stranger. I have been collecting the scam emails that has reached 4,900 already since the beginning that I created my email address. There's all types of scams in that email folder so I know their kind - send you an offer and later you have to pay for the registration or pay for something else. But definitely you need to pay because it is a scam.

I figure you should sit tight a little for her to get in touch with you about the subtleties of the work. Meanwhile I figure you ought to get yourself familiar with abilities you would need to run an online store, from watching recordings on YouTube or taking courses.

Firstly you need to verify the authenticity of the message and the fact that you were given..then afterwards if the stuff is genuine then you can now go ahead with e-commerce business..it's a really good business since it's e-commerce.

When you receive an email or a message in social media from someone you don't know personally then assume that it is a scam. Yes, it may be a spam that is selling a business to you but still there is the risk because that offer is from a stranger. I have been collecting the scam emails that has reached 4,900 already since the beginning that I created my email address. There's all types of scams in that email folder so I know their kind - send you an offer and later you have to pay for the registration or pay for something else. But definitely you need to pay because it is a scam.
You see. by now I am biased whatever unknown comes to me via email, they are surely all scams or spam.
This time however, I was contacted by phone.
But if you read my sentence from the previous post in italics, you can deduce that, this too is definitely a scam.
[automerge]1612253028[/automerge]
Firstly you need to verify the authenticity of the message and the fact that you were given..then afterwards if the stuff is genuine then you can now go ahead with e-commerce business..it's a really good business since it's e-commerce.
I see. But from what was sent to me by email, it is unclear to verify its authenticity.
Also from the person who phoned me, she did not give me basic information on what my initial task should be, knowing that currently I, I don't know anything about e-commerce.

Last edited:
What do you think about?
Thank you.
Please, please, and please. be aware that not all many job adverts are real. some or even most of them are out there to waste your time and even milk you dry of your hard earned miney
I have received tonnes of irrelevant and unsolicited job adverts on my email severally, I simply ignore them or delete them.

Before I know what kind of offer was that, I cannot say anything about the business model. Someone contacted you through phone call, sent you email does not mean it is a scam. However, you need to be very careful as there are a lot of scam offers.

@Nomad
@Akinwale701
Well, I'm pretty sure this is 99% scam!!
Yes, because my father always taught me that, no unknown person calls me by phone or ring my doorbell, to make me earn money. Neither to get me a bargain on a discounted purchase.

I think there should be a high risk. it may be a spam that is selling a business to you but still there is the risk because that offer is from a stranger. I have been collecting the scam emails that has reached 500 since the beginning that I created my email address most of them are spam.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds