Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Alternatives to Fiverr that are just as good

Yeah, I agree with you but if you try to work with freelancing, it earning is more better and profitable than the Upwork and fiverr, just that it needs one to be guided before starting.
You are absolutely right, without significant Level of guidance, it would be difficult if not impossible to navigate through the entire process. Mentorship definitely helps one significantly.

Advertisement Placeholder
I haven't used Fiverr in a long time, but want to give gig jobs a chance again, as I don't mind some other work. With that being said, I really don't want to go back to fiverr, so is there any other sites like it with more flexibility and options? Also sites that don't take a huge cut of profit like Fiverr does. Do any gig sites/job sites offer a better profit cut?

Open to suggestions. :)
Upwork is also an option however it's still not ass good because it's hard to find gigs in there there is also Sproughtgig however I would recommend you staying away from it because of it's high fees

Yeah, I agree with you but if you try to work with freelancing, it earning is more better and profitable than the Upwork and fiverr, just that it needs one to be guided before starting.
Most of those platforms are very much competitive presently but I think sproutgigs offers something of that nature freelancers can capitalise on to make money. But I think the amount of money being paid for gigs is low.

You are absolutely right, without significant Level of guidance, it would be difficult if not impossible to navigate through the entire process. Mentorship definitely helps one significantly.
Yeah, that was what really happened me too on my online earnings, I was guided and do not find it difficult like those that figure it out by themselves. Everything was easy for me because of mentorship.

There are two sites which I have used previously and can vouch for there authencity and in some ways can replace Fiverr, and are upwork and freelancers.com. they have enough traffic to attract you paying gigs

I find upwork better than fiverr. On fiverr, you will have to wait for someone to order your gigs, however, on upwork you can apply on the jobs. When you apply, you have a chance to impress your employer and you are likely to get hired.

Other than Fiverr, I know of other freelancing sites like: Zeerk, Legiit, SEOclerks. there the level of competition is low than in others, respectively, you will receive orders more often and more if you have experience and a portfolio of work.

Yeah, that was what really happened me too on my online earnings, I was guided and do not find it difficult like those that figure it out by themselves. Everything was easy for me because of mentorship.
You must be lucky then. Sometimes the issue attached to mentorship is actually getting the mentor. If you live in a place where no much people are into something, then getting mentorship will be hard. You may depend on online mentors who may not really be as effective as physical ones

Upwork is also a platform to consider because it is probably one of the best freelancing sites that you can come across on the internet basically because it is offering a very juicy features for freelancers.

Are you talking about working with the Freelancer website? That website is surely pretty different from other websites like Fiverr because they follow a completely different model. They are a bidding website.

Upwork is also a platform to consider because it is probably one of the best freelancing sites that you can come across on the internet basically because it is offering a very juicy features for freelancers.
It is true that upwork is also very important and a very famous sites that so many people are rushing to because it also has interesting features and freelancers enjoy this platform as well.

I haven't used Fiverr in a long time, but want to give gig jobs a chance again, as I don't mind some other work. With that being said, I really don't want to go back to fiverr, so is there any other sites like it with more flexibility and options? Also sites that don't take a huge cut of profit like Fiverr does. Do any gig sites/job sites offer a better profit cut?

Open to suggestions. :)
A lot of people are trying Upwork these days and I am sure that it will be very good since people are promoting and talking about the platform .

I do not know much about freelancing sites because i have not worked on any and so, i do not know of any alternatives to fiverr with more flexibility and options.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds