Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone ever attempted to hire you to spam on forums or blogs?

Yeah, I think it is always important to focus on one thing and learn it well and also put it into practice until you succeed. When you succeed you can look for other opportunities to venture into.
It is always better to refrain from accepting jobs that will spam other people's website and remain focused on jobs that you think is better off because there are numerous task you can perform online.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah, I think it is always important to focus on one thing and learn it well and also put it into practice until you succeed. When you succeed you can look for other opportunities to venture into.
You are right, if you are very focused on one thing it would definitely help you to become an authority there. If is always advisable to not be a jack of all trades at the very beginning.

Definitely, because it is not advisable to keep your eggs in one basket. It is good to have an expansion mindset, but this should be done after perfecting yourself in a single niche.

It is always better to refrain from accepting jobs that will spam other people's website and remain focused on jobs that you think is better off because there are numerous task you can perform online.
Probably, I wouldn't be happy if other people spam my own website so I will not also do that to other people's website. There are a lot of other alternatives to make money.

Probably, I wouldn't be happy if other people spam my own website so I will not also do that to other people's website. There are a lot of other alternatives to make money.
It is an activity that must be condemned and it should not be allowed because it is not good to spam other people's forum, that means you are spoiling or destroying their job.

It is an activity that must be condemned and it should not be allowed because it is not good to spam other people's forum, that means you are spoiling or destroying their job.
Probably, that is why it is important and necessary that people should not participate in such a nefarious activity. A lot people are always doing it for their own benefit which is not good.

Probably, that is why it is important and necessary that people should not participate in such a nefarious activity. A lot people are always doing it for their own benefit which is not good.
I think that the macro job task platform also have a big bigger role to play in this aspect. They should scrutinise jobs that are being posted on their platforms thoroughly.

I think that the macro job task platform also have a big bigger role to play in this aspect. They should scrutinise jobs that are being posted on their platforms thoroughly.
The micro job website has a lot of responsibility to take in this regard because they would need to ensure that task supposed to be implemented are monitored closely.

The micro job website has a lot of responsibility to take in this regard because they would need to ensure that task supposed to be implemented are monitored closely.
The micro job website has a lot of things to do in this regard because they would need to prepare a lot of things on ground for people not to spam other people's forum.

Well to me there is no sense in hiring people to spam any business organizations or company it is really waste of money, time and energy that one suppose to put in his or her work.
It does not make any business sense at all and you would be very suprise that so many businesses still practice this kind of wicked behavior all in the name of marketing or beating the competitor.

No, No one has ever attempted to hire me to spam on forums or blogs.
If I should get ever get such an offer, I definitely would not consider accepting it. It sounds ridiculous to me, but People can take on any job they wish.

That's true, but they usually do not do that. They believe that anyone is allowed to post any kind of job. I think it is the work of the people doing the work to report some bad employers.

No one has attempted to hire me to spam on forums or blogs. As a matter of fact, no one has hired me to do anything on forums or blogs. If i find myself in this situation, i would also refuse to do it.

if you know if something is done to you, you would not like it, so it is common knowledge that you should not do it to other people and it is so bad trying to bring someone down for no good reason

if you know if something is done to you, you would not like it, so it is common knowledge that you should not do it to other people and it is so bad trying to bring someone down for no good reason
That's true anyway. it does not really make sense to constitute nuisance in other people's website because at the end of the day you will be paid peanuts. Even if you're paid a lot of money it is still not advisable.

I haven't really gotten such job offer and I would not take them even if it were offered to me. I don't really see reason why someone would want me to spam instead of creating a good content for them.
It surprised me when I heard that some people are being hire to spam other people blog and website. Such kind of job is not good and I can't advice anyone to engage in such. Why would you accepted the job of spamming someone blog?

That's true anyway. it does not really make sense to constitute nuisance in other people's website because at the end of the day you will be paid peanuts. Even if you're paid a lot of money it is still not advisable.
Nobody would pay you a lot of money from spamming other people's Platforms because that is something a bot can do, so why should they pay a human very huge amount of money

Nobody would pay you a lot of money from spamming other people's Platforms because that is something a bot can do, so why should they pay a human very huge amount of money
That's cleverly worded, because such kind of job will not attract huge pay. However, it is crucial to decline such kind of job if it is presented to you because it is not a good idea at all.

That's cleverly worded, because such kind of job will not attract huge pay. However, it is crucial to decline such kind of job if it is presented to you because it is not a good idea at all.
Despite that, people will also go out of their way to do this job. Moreover, it is not a job that should be encouraged because I found it not appealing.

There are a lot of websites that have a way of preventing bots. In that situation most people will prefer to hire humans to do the job for them. But at the end of the day it is not a very good job to participate in, in my own perspective.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds